Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back. Just came back from overnight stay at hospital back to re-hab! What a last 2 days!!! Phew...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Screenshots and sarcasm. Did she sign sorry unprompted?

Look at you patting yourself on the back gloating about the $20 cup of lemonade that the cop questioned while on your bike. (Do we really think he was on his "bike." No? Or was it just me.)
20201029_182515.jpg

Way to go Ass! Find the most unflattering view of your wife and daughter to plaster on the vlog. Seriously I did not need to see this. Cilly STOP PUSHING YOUR DAUGHTER INTO THE POOL! No wonder she has trust issues..
20201029_182530.jpg

Nag, nag, nag. She doesn't want to get in the pool with you! Good God, stop trying to plead with a treat if "she swims a lap."
20201029_182547.jpg

Okay, now I see the weight gain clearly on Abbie, who is trying to avoid being thrown in again by her asshole dad.
20201029_182602.jpg

Oh yes, you forced her in. She is swimming quite a bit, and now you are treating herself she is a toddler. Make up your mind. Teenager or Toddler. This is not appropriate for a father and daughter at her age.
20201029_182617.jpg

Oh look. Cilly is still all made up while Abbie is wet. Is she wet or did he screw up the timeline on his editing of the vlog? Cilly looks the same as the beginning of the vlog. Oh look, her cell phone is in the grip of her "claw" hand. Can't not have it at all times.
20201029_182637.jpg

I am so glad Omar made the tent she fits in. It isn't as flattering as I think she believes. Also, more shopping online. Good lord, is the money burning a hole in your wallet? Any guesses for Abbie's costume? Of course we may get a video of her trick or treating during a pandemic.
20201029_182725.jpg

Oh look. Summer is playing the role of the daughter. I really wonder what her parents think if they watch these vlogs.
20201029_182742.jpg

STOP FORCING ABBIE TO STAY IN A SITUATION BY MANHANDLING HER! If she wants to get up, let her up! Of course Ass got the butt shot while Summer is wearing her volleyball tight shorts. 🤢
20201029_182819.jpg

I thought "influencers" had to mention an #ad or sponsorship if they have a brand deal, such as this spice company. Cilly posted it to her story but didn't hashtag it. Wonder if that can be reported?

Having some family time. Of course Cilly is on her phone, and Ass is documenting it all for the vlog. Comparing this to the flashback Halloween vlog, seems that she is pre-WLS surgery size again. Omar's tent dress doesn't hide that gunt.
20201029_182834.jpg

Barely a year old and check out the couch Abbie destroyed. That is at least a $1300 couch she destroyed.
20201029_182851.jpg

I am now hearing "dreamette, dreamette, dreamette, dreamette, dreamette" from the iPad. Score one for being consistent of no dairy at night. She was pretty insistent.
20201029_183017.jpg

I am amazed. I totally believe Abbie signed "sorry" to Summer. What I am not thrilled with is the overwhelming promise, over and over to Abbie to repeat it. I was overwhelmed watching them trying to get her to use it in context again. Then trying to get her to answer the many prompts about what do you get with coffee? Where do they get coffee? Where is mom? Enough! She just wants the damn donuts. (Oh, you finally realize she is not signing donut correctly. That lesson went in and out of her brain. She knows she is getting the donut anyways.)
20201029_182908.jpg

of course Abbie is upset that you aren't sharing the gross "ghost pepper" donut with her. Way to go mom to block her from getting it out of your hands.
20201029_182936.jpg

Oh look, it is so funny to feed her the spicy donut. Little bite? No, it isn't funny that she is trying to pull your hand in for a bigger bite. I am only sorry she didn't bite Cilly for her nonsense. Might be time to invest in another Omar tent. I doubt much of your clothing fits anymore.
20201029_182921.jpg

Oh what the heck, did we really doubt they were going to give her the whole donut? So much sugar before bedtime! I hope not only did she stim late into the night, but her pull-ups were enough to stop the upset stomach from feeding her the spicy donut.
20201029_182949.jpg

On a side note. I believe they are trying to hide as much of the kitchen reno as possible. They are hoping it will bring a surge in new viewers and subscribers to Cilly's tit and Stuff. You know it will be posted because of all the engagement, much of which was negative. They made a killing off that video.

So, when does Isaiah come home? Gotta fix the busted one wheel. Let's make more chaos in the house. I wonder if his college friends have any idea of what they are about to experience.

I swear. I am about to go on a campaign to contact their "sponsors" about them. If they get a Dunkin sponsorship and force Abbie to perform in public like Summer mentioned...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Hi Everyone
Time for the next installment of
"Hogging"
tit he's back to the almost 16m vlogs 🙄

1. Wonder which new restaurant, oops word, she learned and if the humpers will be orgasmic about it
2. Grow the duck up Asswipe, you're too old to be using the word homey. And sure you gave the kid $20 but. Why do all these moments miss being filmed, or is it just me thinking that.
3. Filler filler filler
4. Bets on that suit staying on ... I say not for long
5. I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT FAT ASS FUCKER PUSHED HER IN THE POOL LIKE THAT
6. Did she drag her there by that arm too...nice way to dislocate something. They could have just let her sit outside. ASSHOLES
7. Plus my eyes from the back view of Piggy. Small miracles, at least it wasn't the bikini
8. Abbie obviously doesn't want to be in the pool...are they so bleeping desperate for content
9. Damn Piggys tone when she says the snowing in Utah tit
10. Bribery with food AGAIN...but no they don't use food reinforcement. Keep your lies straight Asswipe.
11. OMFG leave her alone and shut the duck up Summer
12. Great , you know Asswipe pushed Abbie in the pool at 2m57s ....
13. God this is going on for bleeping ever
14. Aww fake maternal moment time..took almost 4m tonight
15. Good god she looks enormous in that dress..no not enormous, ginormous
16. Damn she barely fits through the door
17. Aww another fake moment
18. Ugh bleeping supercute
19. Nope don't care what you put on your steak. It's just going to be overpriced crap.
20. Filler...you know it's bad when he's reading labels
21. Oh did I mention cross promotion, you know the thing he claimed not to do
22. Ok not yo be gross but how ths duck can Summers nose be that close to the cough cushion and Abbies ass....🤢
There is something wrong with that woman
23. Abbie wants to get away and Summer holds her back....grow the duck up Summer
24. And another segment going on too long
25. And if course Piggys fat ass and gunt parked on the couch on her motherfucking phone....as usual
26. This whole segment is ridiculous and way too bleeping long
27. Of course Abbie hits Dreamette and Zaxbys repeatedly on the IPAD...just cycling through
28. She was being mean because your an ass Summer so both Asswipe and Summer shut the duck up
29. OMFG MAKE IT STOP ALREADY
30. Not even half way through
31. They have no clue what Abbie does and doesn't know
32. OMFG with the goddamn donuts
33. Ok no need to analyze..move the duck on
34. Of course Piggy went for Dunkin...how many donuts do you think Piggy will scarf down before she gets home
35. Still pushing for that sponsorship
36. Finally goodbye
37. I hate to admit this but the ghost pepper donut was pretty good
The end

This is another vlog that went on entirely too long...so bleeping boring
View attachment 293040
Great recap, Kermy! And that pushing in the pool pissed me off! Leave that girl alone. She is not your trained baby doll. At least Asa realized she probably doesn’t know the concept of “I’m sorry”. They sure eat a lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How many doughnuts do they consume per annum? I haven't eaten one for years. If I want or more importantly, need, a snack I buy a small Milky Way or mini Mars Bar and that was when I was doing care work which was non-stop for 8 hours. They do zero work that is vaguely energetic and have plenty of time and are 25 feet away from the laden fridge to make a sandwich. They are so so lazy and no wonder they are so disgustingly obese. An appalling example once again.
I think they feed Abbie that crap just to keep her quiet and they can continue on with all their more important things.

Reactions: 13
I watched this video like three times because I'm laughing so hard. I think it's funny that they think that she likes shaving cream and every time that she encounters it she has the same reaction she wants it off of her. They don't understand that she hates it but they keep on doing it. And the way she's going after the candy, hysterical. She gets fed so bad that she thinks that candy is more nutritious than the crap they give her. Priscilla has no control over her even grabbing the candy.
Was kind of funny watching Abbie's reactions to Priscilla acting the loving mom role. But really sad to see at the same time. I honestly think Priscilla does get frustrated & embarrassed when out and Abbie acts out and knows it's not going to get better. Asa is the one pushing it and Priscilla has to go along and "play" the part that she's not comfortable with . I wonder if it would've been different interaction with Abbie if it weren't for that. Just wishful thinking here???

Reactions: 10
Something I’ve noticed for a while, based on how he wears his pants, his style of sneakers, & his personality....is that he reminds me of the immature Jessie Pinkman character from Breaking Bad. I can tell he hung out with the wrong crowd based on that. Which explains his immaturity today, no career, & his past.

Reactions: 7
Decided to search this to see what would pull up. I haven’t seen P’s vid yet, but the candy grabbing mentions made me think to try this. It says a lot. HE put it out there for clicks by labeling her as wild, mentioning her meds, etc.
I think he labels them with "autism" so people land on his videos, increasing his subscribers and engagement. I have said it before that I think that being or having an "autistic" child is the "trophy" diagnosis that ADHD once was.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Look at you patting yourself on the back gloating about the $20 cup of lemonade that the cop questioned while on your bike. (Do we really think he was on his "bike." No? Or was it just me.)
View attachment 293009
Way to go Ass! Find the most unflattering view of your wife and daughter to plaster on the vlog. Seriously I did not need to see this. Cilly STOP PUSHING YOUR DAUGHTER INTO THE POOL! No wonder she has trust issues..
View attachment 293010
Nag, nag, nag. She doesn't want to get in the pool with you! Good God, stop trying to plead with a treat if "she swims a lap."
View attachment 293011
Okay, now I see the weight gain clearly on Abbie, who is trying to avoid being thrown in again by her asshole dad.
View attachment 293012
Oh yes, you forced her in. She is swimming quite a bit, and now you are treating herself she is a toddler. Make up your mind. Teenager or Toddler. This is not appropriate for a father and daughter at her age.
View attachment 293013
Oh look. Cilly is still all made up while Abbie is wet. Is she wet or did he screw up the timeline on his editing of the vlog? Cilly looks the same as the beginning of the vlog. Oh look, her cell phone is in the grip of her "claw" hand. Can't not have it at all times.View attachment 293014
I am so glad Omar made the tent she fits in. It isn't as flattering as I think she believes. Also, more shopping online. Good lord, is the money burning a hole in your wallet? Any guesses for Abbie's costume? Of course we may get a video of her trick or treating during a pandemic.
View attachment 293015
Oh look. Summer is playing the role of the daughter. I really wonder what her parents think if they watch these vlogs.
View attachment 293017
STOP FORCING ABBIE TO STAY IN A SITUATION BY MANHANDLING HER! If she wants to get up, let her up! Of course Ass got the butt shot while Summer is wearing her volleyball tight shorts. 🤢
View attachment 293018
I thought "influencers" had to mention an #ad or sponsorship if they have a brand deal, such as this spice company. Cilly posted it to her story but didn't hashtag it. Wonder if that can be reported?

Having some family time. Of course Cilly is on her phone, and Ass is documenting it all for the vlog. Comparing this to the flashback Halloween vlog, seems that she is pre-WLS surgery size again. Omar's tent dress doesn't hide that gunt.
View attachment 293019
Barely a year old and check out the couch Abbie destroyed. That is at least a $1300 couch she destroyed.
View attachment 293020
I am now hearing "dreamette, dreamette, dreamette, dreamette, dreamette" from the iPad. Score one for being consistent of no dairy at night. She was pretty insistent.
View attachment 293022
I am amazed. I totally believe Abbie signed "sorry" to Summer. What I am not thrilled with is the overwhelming promise, over and over to Abbie to repeat it. I was overwhelmed watching them trying to get her to use it in context again. Then trying to get her to answer the many prompts about what do you get with coffee? Where do they get coffee? Where is mom? Enough! She just wants the damn donuts. (Oh, you finally realize she is not signing donut correctly. That lesson went in and out of her brain. She knows she is getting the donut anyways.)
View attachment 293021
of course Abbie is upset that you aren't sharing the gross "ghost pepper" donut with her. Way to go mom to block her from getting it out of your hands.View attachment 293023
Oh look, it is so funny to feed her the spicy donut. Little bite? No, it isn't funny that she is trying to pull your hand in for a bigger bite. I am only sorry she didn't bite Cilly for her nonsense. Might be time to invest in another Omar tent. I doubt much of your clothing fits anymore.
View attachment 293024
Oh what the heck, did we really doubt they were going to give her the whole donut? So much sugar before bedtime! I hope not only did she stim late into the night, but her pull-ups were enough to stop the upset stomach from feeding her the spicy donut.
View attachment 293026

On a side note. I believe they are trying to hide as much of the kitchen reno as possible. They are hoping it will bring a surge in new viewers and subscribers to Cilly's tit and Stuff. You know it will be posted because of all the engagement, much of which was negative. They made a killing off that video.

So, when does Isaiah come home? Gotta fix the busted one wheel. Let's make more chaos in the house. I wonder if his college friends have any idea of what they are about to experience.

I swear. I am about to go on a campaign to contact their "sponsors" about them. If they get a Dunkin sponsorship and force Abbie to perform in public like Summer mentioned...
Excellent screenshots!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think he labels them with "autism" so people land on his videos, increasing his subscribers and engagement. I have said it before that I think that being or having an "autistic" child is the "trophy" diagnosis that ADHD once was.
Sad it's come to that for so many. 😔

Tonight's vlog is clickbait. Did Abbie learn a new word?
That's right...throw/force her into the pool!!!
Priscilla barely fits through one side if the double doors!!!!
Oh good...a donut just before bed!!!
"Abbie, why didn't you get to sleep last night?" "DUNKIN' DONUTS, dad!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Who taught her to say “sorry” Asa?
That new teacher must be making her apologize to the class every day.

C38410E3-A1B6-46D8-8EFA-45832C39E9A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 293009
View attachment 293010
View attachment 293011
View attachment 293012
View attachment 293013
Oh look. Cilly is still all made up while Abbie is wet. Is she wet or did he screw up the timeline on his editing of the vlog? Cilly looks the same as the beginning of the vlog. Oh look, her cell phone is in the grip of her "claw" hand. Can't not have it at all times.View attachment 293014
View attachment 293015
View attachment 293017
View attachment 293018

View attachment 293019
View attachment 293020
View attachment 293022
View attachment 293021
of course Abbie is upset that you aren't sharing the gross "ghost pepper" donut with her. Way to go mom to block her from getting it out of your hands.View attachment 293023
View attachment 293024
View attachment 293026

Go girl! Their sponsors need to know that he is a deadbeat dad, a felon and ex-prison inmate, a liar and an exploitative father of a severely disabled child.

• Heart
Look who is once again on Cilly's group. Keep pitching that maternal bond you have with Abbie.
This is video is awful. P says two years ago she did this activity at Abbies school. Two years ago?? Is that the last time you sat down with your kid for an activity? She didn’t seem to be having fun just trying to shove things in her mouth. I guess this is what’s called a content video?
I suggested that they buy Abbie one of those really cute teepees. They come in different sizes. It doesn’t take up much room and inside put all the stem things and pillows and music all the things she likes. Her very own cute space and she can close the flaps if she wants. No parents no Summer just let her have her own space. Well the comment got deleted!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Who taught her to say “sorry” Asa?
That new teacher must be making her apologize to the class every day.

View attachment 293123
That was my immediate reaction. I thought that they might really focus on that in school. Too bad that Ass and Dummer immediately ruin it by having her repeat it out of context and yellprompting her without a break. I swear they have "FOR RENT" signs in their skulls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Priscilla if you're reading this, please do the world a favor and stop trying to put a messy bun in your hair. You look like a 50 year old woman. And I just insulted a whole bunch of 50 year olds.

• Haha
  • Wow
I think she yells in the restaurant because it's too overwhelming for her and I think that this is usually the sound she makes when she feels overwhelmed. It could be the noise or the bright lights. Behaviour is communication.

They don't even bother meeting her sensory needs at all when they go to places like this no wonder why she gets angry and upset.

Here's my advice for her parents when taking her to restaurants:

Either:
1) Bring headphones, stim toys, sunglasses (if she's ok to wear them) and her ipad and put a video/Spotify playlist on for her while they're there to help block out the noise. This will help keep her calm and allow her to focus on what she's watching/listening to.

Or:
2) If the sensory aids won't work, don't take her to a restaurant at all and cook her a meal at home. Or find a restaurant that is quiet and has dim lighting.

By the way, I'm autistic myself for those of you who don't know me
Asshole said not too long ago that she yells when she is content. "In her element" he said.He said that is why she didn't honk alot when they went scuba diving and she crapped all over the boat. She wasn't in her element=no honking. He needs to get his crappy lies together, not just when it suits the situation. He makes zero sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 293009
View attachment 293010
View attachment 293011
View attachment 293012
View attachment 293013
View attachment 293015
View attachment 293017
View attachment 293018

View attachment 293019
View attachment 293020
View attachment 293022
View attachment 293021
View attachment 293024
View attachment 293026

Great job with screen shots & narratives!!!

View attachment 293009
View attachment 293010
View attachment 293011
View attachment 293012
View attachment 293013
View attachment 293015
View attachment 293017
View attachment 293018

View attachment 293019
View attachment 293020
View attachment 293022
View attachment 293021
View attachment 293024
View attachment 293026

Priscilla...you really, really need a new bathing suit. One with slightly bit longer legs like shorts or skirt. Sorry!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Awww. Ass is remembering an old Halloween.

Let's discuss.

Aw look. Let's just really go for that contest medal and push more Cinnamon Toast cereal out there. Leghumpers will think it is cute.
View attachment 292935
This may be the only time I haven't seen Abbie trying to escape Cilly's grasp.
View attachment 292936
Let's force our child, late at night to go Trick or Treating. Let's put her on full display for the neighbors to see her meltdown. Yeah, that is smart. Oh let us educate them about Abbie being non-verbal autistic that should never be outside alone. Let's embarrass ourselves by telling them you only referred to the new neighbor as "tank top." Oh, not to mention their 100k subscribers on YouTube. 🙄 If anyone has seen my eyes? They rolled out of my head, and I need them for tonight's screenshots and sarcasm.
View attachment 292937
Oh boy, she is really upset. She really bit herself hard during her "small meltdown."
View attachment 292938
Here is a comparison of pre-WLS Cilly. Yep, I see those pounds that have melted off of you. Sorry to disappoint, but they are back.
View attachment 292939
This is not an image I want on my brain. Time for some bleach before tonight's vlog.
View attachment 292940
The photo of Ab hugging Pigfuckles is her trying to do her "squeezing stim" which she does when she is particularly frustrated.. She squeezes the tit ouf of whoever she chooses and I have seen her choose big Mama often. High anxiety and I can see why.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.