Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look who is once again on Cilly's group. Keep pitching that maternal bond you have with Abbie.
What a bleeping joke. First reaction from Abbie is get away from Pig and jump in the pool. Then sit her down in soaking clothes, have a laugh. Then like a feral creature Abbie eats anything she can get her hands on. This is sick. They have to be stopped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What a bleeping joke. First reaction from Abbie is get away from Pig and jump in the pool. Then sit her down in soaking clothes, have a laugh. Then like a feral creature Abbie eats anything she can get her hands on. This is sick. They have to be stopped.
I watched this video like three times because I'm laughing so hard. I think it's funny that they think that she likes shaving cream and every time that she encounters it she has the same reaction she wants it off of her. They don't understand that she hates it but they keep on doing it. And the way she's going after the candy, hysterical. She gets fed so bad that she thinks that candy is more nutritious than the crap they give her. Priscilla has no control over her even grabbing the candy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
With Abbie in the bathroom, he actually turns his head and sees her on the toilet. He can't use the excuse that he didn't realize she was there in the background. Not to mention, he edits the vlog, there was nothing to stop him from editing it out.
He even filmed her on the toilet once and most of the autistic community were appalled by this. Luckily she wasn't actually using it but it's still not ok

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Seriously, watch this. Godcilla bought like 90% candy, 9% toys, and 1% shaving cream and containers. Abbie gets the shaving cream first, and hates it jumps in the pool. Then she goes after the candy like she's never been fed before. It is the most funniest thing I think I seen on her channel. The cringe factor is really high, you will love it.
Sorry Priscilla...too little, too late! And the laugh at the end???... Forced. Sorry....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks... I tried the stuff for many years..remember I was a teen in the sixties, and it makes me paranoid. I adore peanut butter. The smooth kind..not crunchy. And yes, I’m a picky eater. Peppers will never be my thing. I am frightfully stubborn...but still around to joke about it!

My dad also threw me in the pool so I wouldn’t be afraid of the water (he was quite the character). Fortunately, I love to swim..lol! Just thought of something...my dad also had me drive a year before I was old enough for a drivers license (with him). The first time driving, he had me drive on the highway, No wonder I’m a chicken tit...😂 He took out all the kids and grandkids driving.
My daughter had a mini motorbike at 7 years old and also drove the Land Rover around the farm at the same age.....as a result she's always been a fantastic driver in adulthood and drives tractors, JCB's, cattle trailers and all sorts with bags of confidence. Kids are often smarter than we give them credit for.

Reactions: 8
New to this page and I have to say this... I. LOVE IT!!!!
My biggest pet peeve are the not following through with things. They said that if Abby were to “yell” she is to go to her room as a designated space so she can yell. I agree that is a good thing especially if it is something she has to do. They say Abbie understands, they implement things into her routine and then they just stop. I am quite sure people were annoyed at her screaming since they both have said repeatedly that the sound Abbie makes are “deafening at times” and Summer chiming in agreement. It has nothing to do with tolerance or education about Autism... it comes down to understanding that your one child has an issue that is causing discomfort for at 30 or more people who are paying for a peaceful dinner. I know when my kids were little and tried misbehaving in groups we removed them from the situation until they go the point. Just because I have kids does not mean everyone else should partake in their behavior. I think Abbie uses her “abbitude” to her benefit more than we may realize. She knows her parents will fold and do whatever she wants. I have never seen grown adults cater to a child as much as they do. I think Isaiah really gets the short end of the stick and was a huge reason why he got as far as he could from them. Imagine every waking minute being told how you need to live your life in order for your sister to live hers. There are times where they truly force Abbies needs onto people where it is not needed.
There is a lot of excuses made for her, especially when it comes to that pool. She should be given some sort of direction to not jump in the pool such as putting up a pool fence.To say that she will never jump into a lake or another pool is wrong,especially if she has impulse issues such as eloping or taking things from others. She could jump in one time and miscalculate and break her neck;but Abbie loves to do it and it is content so Abbie does whatAbbie wants... smile for the camera.
I think Priscillas issue with Abbie is that Abbie usually uses her mother as a punching bag. There have been many times where they talk of Abbie scratching, hitting and biting her mother. I would see why there is caution there when it comes to bonding with her, plus Asa overtakes all conversation when it comes to Abbie as if no one else is qualified to have an opinion or experience, he even does it with Brandy and the speech therapist. I wonder if thats why Brandy felt she needed less time with Abbie. Asa -“ I am not a certified therapist;but I do play one on YouTube so that makes me a professional “
... HOW MANY FREAKING DONUTS DO THEY THINK THIS KID CAN EAT!! It seems that they eat out more since Priscillas surgery then before the surgery. Their fast food bills have to be huge.. slong with her dining room table charteury boards.. good Lord their cholesterol has to be out of this world.
Their kitchen redo I can see needing to be done... O have a kitchen that photographs amazinglyf;but totally not functional and has its issues. It seems that this house has a lot of band aids and they should of been smarter in what they had negotiated when buying it.
I am surprised that they have not put Abbie into therapy again for her neck and back curvature. While it may be difficult there are things that can be done to help strengthen the muscles. There are videos when they first started their vlogs where she was in physical therapy for it... now she is walking around shaped like a question mark.
There was a time that I enjoyed watching them;but now I find myself annoyed.
Sorry if I am all over the place,but I was writing as things were popping into my head😁
Laughed my ass off at "she is shaped like a question mark"......I do see some irony in that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Because she doesn't know how to be real and just be herself. She's always trying to be better than what she perceives herself to be. She may want to put herself out there as being "supercute" and comfortable in her skin but she's not and it eats her up alive.
Absolutely. It would be better if she could say I am sad that I think these are things my 15 year old daughter might enjoy, so let's see. But that's life with a severely autistic child.

Reactions: 10
Sorry Priscilla...too little, too late! And the laugh at the end???... Forced. Sorry....
Oh yeah that was the cringe part. I could see laughing one time over the stupid toy, but she did it like two or three times then I shut the video then. Totally forced.

Reactions: 6
STOP! You are not a host of a tv show. She bugs me the way she talks about things as if she’s doing a commercial.
Yes!! Also, putting Abbie's diagnosis of Autism on every single time she is on the video...
Seriously? Why?? She doesn't need to put that on every single video, every single time she is working with Abbie...
She isn't getting a lot of new subscribers and she has way more videos that all state this.. It is literally filler and incorrect information, within the first 30 seconds of the vlog....
I guess if she keeps telling herself that Abbie only has Autism, that it makes it true... Sadly, it is a gross misinterpretation of her child and gives her audience so much incorrect information...

Priscilla makes me literally sick.. I just hope one day, Isaiah has a "come to Jesus moment" and calls out his parents for all the horrible things that they do...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Stupid asshole......can she do ANYTHING without food???? Always need the bait for Ab because thats how they have programed her. First thing to be gobbled down??? Boogers, her favorite.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She's out of breathe just making the video. "You could say Gummy eyes, Witches fingers, Hog snouts, Hog hooves".

Summer is getting fat- she's getting a lard arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm actually not advocating smoking weed. In America we have a few states that allow adult use over age 21 to indulge in marijuana. In my state New York you can get a marijuana card provided as long as it's medical reasons. I do want them to decriminalize marijuana, I do believe that will cut down on gang violence and drug use believe it or not. If you can get legal weed without any pesticides or foreign substances example poisons, it would be safer for people to indulge. The money generated from the sales of marijuana benefits the state and it's programs. Marijuana helps a lot of people with chronic pain, helps with anxiety, helps children with seizures, helps with glaucoma Etc. A lot of states don't even have medical marijuana, those people have to go find it elsewhere on the streets.
@Melissa Roper : We have just had our election for Prime Minister and also to vote for two referendums: 1: the decrimislation of marijuana and the end of life act. I voted yes to both, and the PM got back in with a landslide, so the fake news coming out of the US, about her putting all passengers from overseas flights into quarantine ‘camps’ with mandatory Covid tests on day 1, 3 and 12 are working! No Covid deaths for months, and only 24 deaths overall! All positive tests go into government facilities, negative tests (passengers) stay in 4-5 star accomodation hotels for two weeks.
I am eligible for sativa drops, but they have to be imported from Australia and work out at $120 a bottle, the boy next door has brought a farm last year, in anticipation of getting into the organic growing of medicinal weed, as he has been experimenting growing different strains to see which has the best quality.

• Heart
New to this page and I have to say this... I. LOVE IT!!!!
My biggest pet peeve are the not following through with things. They said that if Abby were to “yell” she is to go to her room as a designated space so she can yell. I agree that is a good thing especially if it is something she has to do. They say Abbie understands, they implement things into her routine and then they just stop. I am quite sure people were annoyed at her screaming since they both have said repeatedly that the sound Abbie makes are “deafening at times” and Summer chiming in agreement. It has nothing to do with tolerance or education about Autism... it comes down to understanding that your one child has an issue that is causing discomfort for at 30 or more people who are paying for a peaceful dinner. I know when my kids were little and tried misbehaving in groups we removed them from the situation until they go the point. Just because I have kids does not mean everyone else should partake in their behavior. I think Abbie uses her “abbitude” to her benefit more than we may realize. She knows her parents will fold and do whatever she wants. I have never seen grown adults cater to a child as much as they do. I think Isaiah really gets the short end of the stick and was a huge reason why he got as far as he could from them. Imagine every waking minute being told how you need to live your life in order for your sister to live hers. There are times where they truly force Abbies needs onto people where it is not needed.
There is a lot of excuses made for her, especially when it comes to that pool. She should be given some sort of direction to not jump in the pool such as putting up a pool fence.To say that she will never jump into a lake or another pool is wrong,especially if she has impulse issues such as eloping or taking things from others. She could jump in one time and miscalculate and break her neck;but Abbie loves to do it and it is content so Abbie does whatAbbie wants... smile for the camera.
I think Priscillas issue with Abbie is that Abbie usually uses her mother as a punching bag. There have been many times where they talk of Abbie scratching, hitting and biting her mother. I would see why there is caution there when it comes to bonding with her, plus Asa overtakes all conversation when it comes to Abbie as if no one else is qualified to have an opinion or experience, he even does it with Brandy and the speech therapist. I wonder if thats why Brandy felt she needed less time with Abbie. Asa -“ I am not a certified therapist;but I do play one on YouTube so that makes me a professional “
... HOW MANY FREAKING DONUTS DO THEY THINK THIS KID CAN EAT!! It seems that they eat out more since Priscillas surgery then before the surgery. Their fast food bills have to be huge.. slong with her dining room table charteury boards.. good Lord their cholesterol has to be out of this world.
Their kitchen redo I can see needing to be done... O have a kitchen that photographs amazinglyf;but totally not functional and has its issues. It seems that this house has a lot of band aids and they should of been smarter in what they had negotiated when buying it.
I am surprised that they have not put Abbie into therapy again for her neck and back curvature. While it may be difficult there are things that can be done to help strengthen the muscles. There are videos when they first started their vlogs where she was in physical therapy for it... now she is walking around shaped like a question mark.
There was a time that I enjoyed watching them;but now I find myself annoyed.
Sorry if I am all over the place,but I was writing as things were popping into my head😁
Cute Greek Cheek I have one too, a yellow sided 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
20201029_174327.jpg

20201029_174351.jpg

Maybe you can buy a pool and she can get it off her hands quicker.
20201029_174411.jpg

Really bad idea, Abigail would most likely put the dry rice in her mouth, big-time choking hazard.

I live in Pennsylvania. With all I've been through with ny leg only to lose it 2 weeks ago...I wonder if it would help pain wise and nerve/anxiety, depression wise. But, my husband wouldn't allow it unless I could get a legalll Rx for it...I'm sure. I'm not even sure if it's medically legal in PA...
Not legal in PA, but isn’t medical weed legal anywhere?

Reactions: 1
Awww. Ass is remembering an old Halloween.

Let's discuss.

Aw look. Let's just really go for that contest medal and push more Cinnamon Toast cereal out there. Leghumpers will think it is cute.
20201029_173515.jpg

This may be the only time I haven't seen Abbie trying to escape Cilly's grasp.
20201029_173532.jpg

Let's force our child, late at night to go Trick or Treating. Let's put her on full display for the neighbors to see her meltdown. Yeah, that is smart. Oh let us educate them about Abbie being non-verbal autistic that should never be outside alone. Let's embarrass ourselves by telling them you only referred to the new neighbor as "tank top." Oh, not to mention their 100k subscribers on YouTube. 🙄 If anyone has seen my eyes? They rolled out of my head, and I need them for tonight's screenshots and sarcasm.
20201029_174527.jpg

Oh boy, she is really upset. She really bit herself hard during her "small meltdown."
20201029_174544.jpg

Here is a comparison of pre-WLS Cilly. Yep, I see those pounds that have melted off of you. Sorry to disappoint, but they are back.
20201029_174557.jpg

This is not an image I want on my brain. Time for some bleach before tonight's vlog.
20201029_174608.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I personally think a scooter is a little more safer because you could stabilize better. But he's a professional vlogger like you know Casey Neistat.
🤣🤪
Speaking of Casey Neistat he used a boosted board and that averages about $1,200 while a one-wheel cost about $1,500. They're a little bit more stable because they have four wheels as opposed to one giant wheel. It just makes him look like a complete idiot in my opinion.
Dude the onewheel is AMAZING. It truly is
One of the best purchases I’ve ever made lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.