Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on and off reading/posting. Trying to catch up reading as I sit/lay in re- hab hospital post leg amputation. Not fun but ...at least thinking about Abbie's situation and reading here helps pass time along with other reading material I have, therapy, and trying to recover. Thread posts are moving so fast ...hard to keep up.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm on and off reading/posting. Trying to catch up reading as I sit/lay in re- hab hospital post leg amputation. Not fun but ...at least thinking about Abbie's situation and reading here helps pass time along with other reading material I have, therapy, and trying to recover. Thread posts are moving so fast ...hard to keep up.
WoW! Prayers for healing! Hopefully, we can all help to keep you entertained while you are getting up and about. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This isn't actually the first time he's caught Abbie on the toilet on camera (other than that horrible "tutorial" video at their old house which was/is disgusting btw), apparently a few months back he caught her whole body naked on the toilet in the back of his shot and it was only when people commented that he had to edit again...

Last question??

Oh he's been hated and despised by virtually all of the #actuallyautistic community for years lol, this is nothing new :ROFLMAO:
I never saw that one of Abbie. Of course could've been before I started watching the FA vlogs...I hadn't really been watching them long until I realized the situation.
Just makes me more upset over the whole situation for Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, she is. I've seen those pictures also. Her bedroom re-model could've been made into more of a comfort space for her.
Sadly a space for her apparently didn't fit in with the new perfect house and typical teenager vibe her selfish and delusional parents are going for.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
What an effin idiot.
Everyone in the restaurant was staring. Every single person. Musta been quite a show.
Well then I would say Abbie mustve been honking and grunting and swinging while Big Prilly stayed on her phone, Assss looked all defensive and Summer giggled incessantly.
According to him, the entire restaurant was wrong and he was right. They must all adapt to us.
What is it going to take to keep Abbie from being on display like this??? It's just so wrong!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sadly a space for her apparently didn't fit in with the new perfect house and typical teenager vibe her selfish and delusional parents are going for.
When I saw the re-model pictures, I was visualizing how I would've done it ti make it more soothing/comfortable for Abbie.
Also I've noticed Abbie looking more unkept lately...hair and clothing wise. You can tell she's being dressed in less expensive/discount clothing. And, she always seems red-faced, hot and sweaty looking.
I hate being so critical but...how can one not be with all going on.

Reactions: 19
That's the Asshat mentality. It's always everyone else's fault.
He's extremely hypocritical or two-faced in that sense. It's okay for Abbie to be wild and loud because that's just who she is. If other people are bothered by it then they're "garbage humans" acting negatively towards an autistic girl. That's how he sees it.

I think it's how he makes himself feel better about the situation. If he can make everyone else the bad guy.
Prissass goes "I guess we're just used to Abby's noises. " They didn't notice her noises? Hit that BS button ya'll

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Sending you so many healing thoughts right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That house seems so cluttered now with the “studio”,it never seemed to be very roomy before. Maybe it’s the layout, just can’t see paying that much money for that house! To each their own but nothing is appealing to me with that house.That new Studio is because Piggy probably can’t handle them stairs!! All we heard was this house was for Abbie. Abbies forever home BULLSHIT!! Just as it was said before Abbie is just the Cash Cow!!
Went to Dunkin for the first time today and it was :poop::poop:. Heavily over-roasted and and expensive!! Also those tiny munchkins come in at a whopping 80 calories each - which is ok for one bite but if you are feeding someone multiple a day on top of meals it is surely a recipe for disaster.
I don't see how they are even going to break even with their money with this excessive spending and frittering away on empty calories.
I am quite sure they have enough points at DD to not have had to pay for coffee. That and the points and gift cards from the fans. The points expire, so the more you go, the more you get. Everytime you buy something, you get points. They must have enough till 2025. That is why they go so often. To get free food before the points expire.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Prissass goes "I guess we're just used to Abby's noises. " They didn't notice her noises? Hit that BS button ya'll
You all "must be used to Abbie's noises" so...it's ok to expose that loud stimming to others that aren't used to it along with her behavior at the same time??? People stare, yes and what is being done to try and quiet her/calm her down or CORRECT her? People are probably noticing that also!

🥰 Thank you all, each and everyone.

Th
Thank you all . 😌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You all "must be used to Abbie's noises" so...it's ok to expose that loud stimming to others that aren't used to it along with her behavior at the same time??? People stare, yes and what is being done to try and quiet her/calm her down or CORRECT her? People are probably noticing that also!

Reactions: 10
I was looking into the Fempire Fund program she is in. I was trying to see what the scam is. This is her picture that is posted along with the other scammers part of that group. Do y'all think she was trying too hard to look sexy and/or younger in that pic? It's a very weird lip thing she's doing or am I being an awful human. The other women's pic are let's just say...different, lol! And I think it's so weird that she doesn't have mascara on as well. You'd think she would feature their crappy makeup. Maybe it burns her eyes😉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I was looking into the Fempire Fund program she is in. I was trying to see what the scam is. This is her picture that is posted along with the other scammers part of that group. Do y'all think she was trying too hard to look sexy and/or younger in that pic? It's a very weird lip thing she's doing or am I being an awful human. The other women's pic are let's just say...different, lol!
No clue what look she is going for...

Just imagine though she looked at that photo and thought "yes! I am super cute in this one! Right?"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
You would hope she woukd get a second opinion from husband or a friend hell Summer even.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.