Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That house seems so cluttered now with the “studio”,it never seemed to be very roomy before. Maybe it’s the layout, just can’t see paying that much money for that house! To each their own but nothing is appealing to me with that house.That new Studio is because Piggy probably can’t handle them stairs!! All we heard was this house was for Abbie. Abbies forever home BULLSHIT!! Just as it was said before Abbie is just the Cash Cow!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Isaiah is looking rough lately. The hairstyle is doing nothing for his weight gain.

"people get remodels done, we go on vacations"
yes but not during A GOD DAMN PANDEMIC YOU MORON
I
Isaiah is looking rough lately. The hairstyle is doing nothing for his weight gain.

"people get remodels done, we go on vacations"
yes but not during A GOD DAMN PANDEMIC YOU MORON
I absolutely love that Prigly got all mad and defensive about her kitchen remodel. That means she knows she's not beloved by all and she knows she's being called out. I love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Holy tit. So more like OVER ayear and a half? Yes. She definitely should be at or dangerously close to ideal weight by now. Poor lady. Wonder where these People went off the rails. Are they just really selfish gross garbage people or was it the way they were raised? It seems that asses family is actually quite nice. Her parents don’t give me terrible creepy vibes but they don’t seem like they were the best parents. I struggle to understand how people end up like this. They have changed so much even from when they started YouTube...they have gotten so much more greedy and NOT just with food LOL.
And she got the Peloton bike first week in July and lies about using that too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That house seems so cluttered now with the “studio”,it never seemed to be very roomy before. Maybe it’s the layout, just can’t see paying that much money for that house! To each their own but nothing is appealing to me with that house.That new Studio is because Piggy probably can’t handle them stairs!! All we heard was this house was for Abbie. Abbies forever home BULLSHIT!! Just as it was said before Abbie is just the Cash Cow!!
Her studio looks stupid. It's in the spot where a living room should be.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Finally home and kind of caught up.
This vlog was filmed Friday. For someone who works 80 hrs a week he is falling further and further behind.
And why does he think everyone he yaks at is "interested in working with us"??!! Even his comment in the car later, he cant retire because people were staring so they still need educated. His ego is bigger than his gut. Im surprised his knobby little legs can support all that, but I digress...:)...what I think Asa fails to understand is that people are probably annoyed by Abbies behavior, but more annoyed that the parents are oblivious to it or do not care. Those "stares" were for YOU Asa, not Abbie. Idiot.
I wonder if A has ever had a good ass kicking from a real man, bc he needs one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
I guess if their social media scamming goes kaput they could always take their show on the road

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Same, I had to look it up and I like it bc I swear my bf does it, now I have the perfect word to describe it next time lol
Glad I could help with your relationship issues, maybe A&P should have me as a guest on their podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably in the bathroom because it's hard for her to poop all she eats is processed flour with sugar, that has no fiber in it, no vegetables, no fruit. It is all stuck in her gut. I hope they give her a vitamin or something, the only thing that she's getting is empty calories. And when she does eat regular food is big portions of meat and she doesn't chew it, just like my dog used to do. The only thing that they think is a vegetable is that crappy salad. No wonder she didn't get bigger, you guys stunted her growth. Way to go parents of the year. What happened to the yogurt that she liked? Give her some of that, at least I will help her poop.
I was always critical and concerned about the way Abbie eats. One large mouthful after another scooped up and taken in without first having to have swallowed what is still in the mouth, no real chewing, just swallowing. Food dripping down her chin (milk fron cereal, etc....Seen numerous food timez Asa or Summer wiping Abbie's chin and mouth. Choking hazard. Also her face so cloae to the bowl or plate.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
"Look at me! I'm desperate for views so I ran around the house like an idiot trying to create exciting content!!"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Everyone_Was_Staring_At_Us (1)-min.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
With Abbie in the bathroom, he actually turns his head and sees her on the toilet. He can't use the excuse that he didn't realize she was there in the background. Not to mention, he edits the vlog, there was nothing to stop him from editing it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Piggy keeps taking them for herself
You know it's all Piggys..everyone else just exists there🙄
Nailed it Kermy. All for the big P.

One could bounce a nickel off her tightened eye bags, but it wouldn’t bounce if flicked off her jiggly bod. It would succumb to gravity. What is she using under eye eyes? Clear nail polish? I’m a bit older & not a wrinkle.
I’m sixty four and seriously have less wrinkles. I did once upload a pic of my eye area but someone suggested I had had work done ( yes in my dreams ) all down to genetics.

March 2019 she had the surgery. She should be at her ideal weight or damn near it by now, with only excess skin to deal with. We see her in shorts all the time, she has no excess skin thats for sure. Her legs look like sausages ready to burst from the casings LOL
I find myself strangely fascinated by the legs, I have never seen anything like them before, they are huge, they must weigh a lot. The picture of her posted earlier was doctored to death yet then he posts the vlog and she is her roly poly self, what’s the point when we all know how she really looks.

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
I guess if their social media scamming goes kaput they could always take their show on the road
Oh I just love this one Kermy you have outdone yourself😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Screenshots and sarcasm time! With a hefty dose of anger...

Has Cilly ever bought Abbie clothes that aren't significantly reduced? Because a $5 t-shirt yesterday, and today $7 jeans. How about you spend some of Abbie's hard earned money on, I don't know, HER? So smart, leave the dogs in the backyard with an open gate while you go buckle Abbie in. Is Cilly physically unable to also buckle Abbie in? What a lard ass.
View attachment 290541
Welcome home Abbie. Must have been one hell of a day! This is not how you make Abbie appear as a typical teenager.
View attachment 290542
That isn't a fancy hair box. It is a $2 box to hold various items. I have a very similar one that I found at Walmart. Way to nitpick Ass about the hair ties. It is almost as if you expect to drop it and spill everywhere. Oh look, Abbie gets a donut and apple juice for a "snack" of Dunkin donuts.
View attachment 290543
I hope Abbie made a big mess in Cilly's "studio" when she left the bubble maker there. I really did not need to see Cilly trying to dance.View attachment 290544
Yeah, they returned some normalcy for Abbie. But guess what, she has already started to wear out the springs and has ripped the couch from her rocking. The couch is barely a year old!View attachment 290545
I do believe Maverick rolled his eyes over Ass' impersonation of a lion tamer.
View attachment 290546
Probably the most attention Sandy has gotten, ever. He looked like an idiot.View attachment 290547
Anyone else hope he busted his ass after the stampede down the stairs? Just me? Sorry not sorry.
View attachment 290548
Is there a weight limit on the ottoman? Because the way Cilly shrieked about him standing on it has me wondering. Abbie just wants to be left the duck alone. Make up your mind, does she or doesn't she thrive on chaos.
View attachment 290549
If Abbie was "mellow" by your standards, it still is enough to make people stare. Why do I wonder if they were having to block her from helping herself to someone else's food. Don't even pretend like you were unbothered. Poor Abbie looked almost ashamed when they were talking about it in the car. I still think she understands. For all who have been watching, her back and neck look so very painful. That is not normal posture for a fifteen year old.
View attachment 290550
And now we enter the furious stage. At the 14:20 mark, Ass is walking up the stairs and walks right by Abbie ON THE TOILET! Dude you have said that you need to watch her when the workers are there that she uses the bathroom without closing the door...EDIT THE bleeping VLOG SO YOU DON'T SHAME SHOW YOUR TEENAGE, AUTISM PRINCESS ON THE bleeping TOILET! I am bleeping furious for Abbie.*
View attachment 290551

*Anyone catch the name of the representative who is "interested" in their opinions? Because I want to encourage him to
1. Not utilize these bleeping tools for anything.
2. Sponsor legislation to prevent parents from sharing their disabled children for money and without consent on the internet.

View attachment 290592
This isn't actually the first time he's caught Abbie on the toilet on camera (other than that horrible "tutorial" video at their old house which was/is disgusting btw), apparently a few months back he caught her whole body naked on the toilet in the back of his shot and it was only when people commented that he had to edit again...

The guy that supposedly came to the door is a local House of representatives guy.. He sounds pretty cool of a guy:

It is pretty funny that the last question, Asa couldn’t legally answer no... 🤣
Last question??

I would too!
Could it possibly be that others in the area are tired of hearing her yelling in restaurants?
Yes, Asa, when she was younger, it was okay for her to yell but she is no longer a small child but going into adulthood. If she cannot use social norms when being out in the community, that means that she isn’t allowed to be within the community.
One day, they are going to be asked to leave. I can only hope and pray that the restaurant owner counter sues, takes it to court and wins his case against the Maass Family. There is an expectation of patrons to be civil, use inside voices within restaurants and not to be causing commotion or loud noises. Restaurants are private businesses and people can be asked to leave, if they are causing scenes and especially if they start loosing business because people walk out.
Keep it up Asa and you’ll will be the most detested family within Jacksonville. By some of my local Autism boards, you are already on your way there, just a few states away...
Oh he's been hated and despised by virtually all of the #actuallyautistic community for years lol, this is nothing new :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
With Abbie in the bathroom, he actually turns his head and sees her on the toilet. He can't use the excuse that he didn't realize she was there in the background. Not to mention, he edits the vlog, there was nothing to stop him from editing it out.
I agree he could of cut that bit out. But by keeping it in. He was counting on someone seeing it. Commenting. Therefore causing others to go back to the vlog thus creating more views!
He is a sly fat fucker! He knew exactly what he was doing!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What an effin idiot.
Everyone in the restaurant was staring. Every single person. Musta been quite a show.
Well then I would say Abbie mustve been honking and grunting and swinging while Big Prilly stayed on her phone, Assss looked all defensive and Summer giggled incessantly.
According to him, the entire restaurant was wrong and he was right. They must all adapt to us.

• Sad
  • Angry
Went to Dunkin for the first time today and it was :poop::poop:. Heavily over-roasted and and expensive!! Also those tiny munchkins come in at a whopping 80 calories each - which is ok for one bite but if you are feeding someone multiple a day on top of meals it is surely a recipe for disaster.
I don't see how they are even going to break even with their money with this excessive spending and frittering away on empty calories.

Reactions: 16
According to him, the entire restaurant was wrong and he was right. They must all adapt to us.
That's the Asshat mentality. It's always everyone else's fault.
He's extremely hypocritical or two-faced in that sense. It's okay for Abbie to be wild and loud because that's just who she is. If other people are bothered by it then they're "garbage humans" acting negatively towards an autistic girl. That's how he sees it.

I think it's how he makes himself feel better about the situation. If he can make everyone else the bad guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.