Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie needs a "get away" spot so she uses the batbroom for it???!!! Why the hell doesn't she have comfort in her bedroom? (because it had to look like a teenage girl's rom)...so then why doesn't she have another spot in her house where she can go for comfort?!!!
Piggy keeps taking them for herself
You know it's all Piggys..everyone else just exists there🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am going to have to stop you on your impression of sorority life. I know you are newer here, but so you know I am a sister of Zeta Tau Alpha Fraternity. I am no an alumna, but was initiated in 2001. ZTA puts in quite a bit of work to support their multiple philanthropy sponsorships, speak out against hazing, and raising money for the ZTA Foundation to provide scholarships to the sisters. They have awarded $516k in special scholarships to sisters significantly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. I ask that you hesitate to stereotype all sororities. You were a new member for two weeks by your own admission. I am not sure what chapter and how long ago this is.

Cilly didn't join a "sorority" like ZTA. (S)LimeLife created a sorority within their ranks. She was pushed to do certain tasks to prove to her "pledge moms" that she is a good "sister." I have loudly protested her version of sorority life because it is based on old outdated stereotypes that I know have been changed. There is no sorority for her. tit, she didn't even go to college that we know. Ass dropped out of ministry school.

As for MLM life? Yes, it is a dog eat dog world. You need to constantly promote, recruit, sell and live all things your so-called business. There is no camaraderie in them. (Also, I am speaking from experience with Lularoe who is currently over their heads in lawsuits currently.) It is all about having the biggest teams, make the most sales and recruit new downline. I have called it high school mean girls when asked about the so-called support from your upline. Personally, mine was PISSED that I wasn't making monster sales and recruit new consultants to pad their pockets with bonuses.

Tonight's vlog:

(oh boy. Sounds like politics are involved...)
Let's just say abbie was outside by herself.. even if she knows how to swim whos to say she won't try to get out of the gate and go into the road? She knows how to open and close the gate because we see her do it. One of them always has coffee in their hands and has her open or close it.
She also knows how to open the overhead garage door.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Has anyone else noticed that since Assa is getting larger by the day, that his head appears to be to small for his body??
Well, I was going to comment what an Asshole husband he is for putting Miss Piggy in the vlogs at such an unflattering angle (Guess he’s made his point, no filtering those photos! Ha ha Ha ha ha)......BUT he puts equal amounts of unflattering pictures of himself! All is fair in love and war I suppose! I was actually going to say he put her clip in looking like this because of their fight that they broadcasted on their podcast yesterday LOL. She sure has lost lots more weight! *wink wink* Look at those noodley toothpick arms! Sexy AF! She had that surgery at the old house didn’t she? It’s been well over a year I think? She should have lost a lot more by now especially with the estimates we made at that time of how much she weighed. Research says 60-70% of weight should be lost in the first year post gastric bypass surgery. She should be nearing mid to low 200’s by now and looking pretty good. Too bad it failed her. I was actually rooting for her before she showed her true colors.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am increasingly convinced she is doing social media trainings for the beauty guides. (Since they have so much experience with that part.) Honestly, I don't think anyone should take make-up application to anyone.
Why spend the time and energy photoshopping all that fat off and leave those wrinkles??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Went searching for comments on YouTube, and they disappoint. I have to give mad props to Liza Able90. She came with receipts, and boy did she strike a nerve with Ass and Cilly.

The rest of the comments from YouTube.
Great shots MsB! Thank you!

Reactions: 4
Btw, in the US, the high cost of hourly labor involved to carefully unscrew & remove old cabinets is often times financially not worth it. The contractor would probably charge over $2000 in labor to salvage them. Their cabinet pile looked like junk. People do sell decent ones, donate, use in craft rooms, basements, & garages too. I also believe that the people picking up the cabinets have ways of recycling & selling on their own. OfferUp in the US is awesome! Is there such an app in the UK? Maybe it’s the same app?

Reactions: 3
Your welcome!
I just wanted to shake him up a bit. It is no skin off of me... He has to live with the drunk spoiled brat Pig, that he had to put to bed last night...
I can only imagine the temper tantrum she had, for being called out about wastefulness... I imagine that arm was swinging a lot last night...🤣
I won’t address Asa either. It is Pig’s channel and again, it is so great to see that the boundary lines slip and he comes to her rescue, on her own channel. He is still a liar, does things on whims and let me tell you, if you have a certain date to start or get something, and they tell you it came early, then you tell them that they can wait to deliver it. He said the cabinets came in and he was notified last minute. They had been planning this for weeks to possibly months. You start then on cleaning out then, not the night before. Start figuring out what you need to keep or throw. Start downsizing and boxing. Gosh, they are the most unorganized people that I have ever seen and I completely agree with the ones that called out that Pig may have some IDD in herself because executive functioning and planning are definitely weak spots for her!
Good job girl! I enjoyed that throughly

Reactions: 7
One could bounce a nickel off her tightened eye bags, but it wouldn’t bounce if flicked off her jiggly bod. It would succumb to gravity. What is she using under eye eyes? Clear nail polish? I’m a bit older & not a wrinkle.

Reactions: 5
Was she right about Asa being awake when Abbie jumped in the pool in the May 28 vlog? Not that that makes it any better

Also I love how all of a sudden the coffee bar cabinet is just a cabinet from Lowe's that was cut to fit...when they talked about getting it, it was a guy who was going to make the cabinet for them. They love to pretend they're getting the best stuff, till they're called out on how wasteful they are.

When you run a business, you're essentially taxed on your business' profits. You figure out profits by subtracting the expenses of running the business from the total money the business made. So if customers paid your business $100,000 last year, but you spent $50,000 on renting your office space, you would deduct (a.k.a "write off") the $50,000 in rent and just pay taxes on the remaining $50,000 in profit.

Deducting any area of your home, or any purchase that is used partially for business and partially for personal time is complicated, because you can't deduct 100% of that expense...you're supposed to estimate the percentage of the time that thing is used for business, and then only deduct that percentage of the area's/item's price. And then if you get audited you have to make the IRS agent agree with you that your percentage calculation was correct. So what percentage of their family kitchen can they deduct? Also, whatever you deduct is supposed to be considered "customary and necessary" for running your business, so in A&P's case if they ever got audited they would have to argue that most YouTubers have studio spaces and that they could not run their media business without a studio space.
Thank you for explaining that, I didn’t have a clue either

Reactions: 5
Well, I was going to comment what an Asshole husband he is for putting Miss Piggy in the vlogs at such an unflattering angle (Guess he’s made his point, no filtering those photos! Ha ha Ha ha ha)......BUT he puts equal amounts of unflattering pictures of himself! All is fair in love and war I suppose! I was actually going to say he put her clip in looking like this because of their fight that they broadcasted on their podcast yesterday LOL. She sure has lost lots more weight! *wink wink* Look at those noodley toothpick arms! Sexy AF! She had that surgery at the old house didn’t she? It’s been well over a year I think? She should have lost a lot more by now especially with the estimates we made at that time of how much she weighed. Research says 60-70% of weight should be lost in the first year post gastric bypass surgery. She should be nearing mid to low 200’s by now and looking pretty good. Too bad it failed her. I was actually rooting for her before she showed her true colors.
March 2019 she had the surgery. She should be at her ideal weight or damn near it by now, with only excess skin to deal with. We see her in shorts all the time, she has no excess skin thats for sure. Her legs look like sausages ready to burst from the casings LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Abbie needs a "get away" spot so she uses the batbroom for it???!!! Why the hell doesn't she have comfort in her bedroom? (because it had to look like a teenage girl's room)...so then why doesn't she have another spot in her house where she can go for comfort?!!!
I have seen her sit on the floor in the laundry room, or in front of the pantry. Poor kid...she’s really an innocent.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here is the screenshot again, with the YouTube comments.
The last comment....when Abbie is 18, will she get a vote? (assuming the commenter means politically)

That's actually an interesting question. Because, gut reaction, one would think - well, no, she doesn't understand what voting is, right?

But who decides that? And where is the line for deciding such a thing?? Any legal adult has the right to vote unless they're disenfranchised by the court (almost always for felony convictions).

I hadn't actually thought this through before so I went to do some reading on the topic.
Apparently the right to vote is, in most states, decided during guardianship hearings as a disabled individual nears their 18th birthday - link below. If guardianship is granted - if the person is determined to be unable to manage their own affairs - voting rights are generally stripped at the same time.

So Abbie likely will be disenfranchised when she turns 18, thus ineligible to vote.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
March 2019 she had the surgery. She should be at her ideal weight or damn near it by now, with only excess skin to deal with. We see her in shorts all the time, she has no excess skin thats for sure. Her legs look like sausages ready to burst from the casings LOL
Holy tit. So more like OVER ayear and a half? Yes. She definitely should be at or dangerously close to ideal weight by now. Poor lady. Wonder where these People went off the rails. Are they just really selfish gross garbage people or was it the way they were raised? It seems that asses family is actually quite nice. Her parents don’t give me terrible creepy vibes but they don’t seem like they were the best parents. I struggle to understand how people end up like this. They have changed so much even from when they started YouTube...they have gotten so much more greedy and NOT just with food LOL.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have seen her sit on the floor in the laundry room, or in front of the pantry. Poor kid...she’s really an innocent.
Yes, she is. I've seen those pictures also. Her bedroom re-model could've been made into more of a comfort space for her.

The last comment....when Abbie is 18, will she get a vote? (assuming the commenter means politically)

That's actually an interesting question. Because, gut reaction, one would think - well, no, she doesn't understand what voting is, right?

But who decides that? And where is the line for deciding such a thing?? Any legal adult has the right to vote unless they're disenfranchised by the court (almost always for felony convictions).

I hadn't actually thought this through before so I went to do some reading on the topic.
Apparently the right to vote is, in most states, decided during guardianship hearings as a disabled individual nears their 18th birthday - link below. If guardianship is granted - if the person is determined to be unable to manage their own affairs - voting rights are generally stripped at the same time.

So Abbie likely will be disenfranchised when she turns 18, thus ineligible to vote.

This is very interesting. Thank you for the link to the article.

Reactions: 7
She hated that flight to/from NC. I’m sure the seat-belt extension likely needed this time didn’t help her mood. And such a moody woman she is!

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else see in the office P's claws going for the 1/2 donut on the desk?
Just the claw in camera view.😉

• Haha
  • Wow
I just wanted bring something up. So Pris has 235 people on her team which by the way is nothing. I was with Younique and 235 people on your team you were at a lower status. Most of the presenters have upwards of 500-25,000 people on a team but let me tell you what they do and what I think P does. Everyone wants to climb to the top and be top sells and I don’t think she sells a lot and her team probably doesn’t either which is why she’s begging nonstop. I think her and him( can’t even say his name) are buying a crap load of their own products to show high sells and they are turning around and trying to sell them on EBay and wherever else to recoup their loss. Younique people do it all the time. And when they quit they try to unload thousands off dollars of crappy makeup. I never sold I was a kitnapper which P says she wants none of those on her team. I’ve been told by other Limelight people that she’s not very well liked at all. Imagine that! Her sales aren’t honest work. I guarantee that garage is full of makeup because P is going to make sure she’s at top. It’s laughable to have 235 girls on your team. If any of you suspected she was cheating well yes she is. What blows my mind is does she not think people are not going to talk about her in her own company when she’s being dishonest. Getting to the top by buying your own products but that’s what most MLM top people do.
I’ve never seen anyone who sells makeup put on a full face on in 5 mins like P does and it looks like crap every time. She’s also getting larger by the day. People buy makeup from attractive women who know how to apply it and it looks beautiful when their done. I would never buy from P because she doesn’t know the first thing about application!
Ok rant over! I have tons to say but I’ll save it! I wasn’t trying to write a novel sorry it’s so long.
So how is she making the big bucks?

Asa cuts and edits the vlog so much that you can barely tell when things actually happen anymore.. They were upstairs and showed her going to bed and then showed the footage of her being outside...
🤯
Probably set it all up for content then it backfires on him

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.