Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks for posting those!
and oh my! a Samsung Induction oven with no visible knobs...must be nice & pricey
I wonder if it turns on automatically when Ab honks and sways like the fridge outside door within a door light does?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's such an idiot
Doesn't she realize that with this statement she just threatened to stop her fucked up crap lifestyle, and I use the term loosely, channel
"Not sure if I’ll even show the finished product after this"
Oh if only this would happen...pigs chance in hell but we can dream
And
I wonder how Asswipe feels about the
"My house, my money, my decision"
She definitely has him by the short and curries
I just wanted bring something up. So Pris has 235 people on her team which by the way is nothing. I was with Younique and 235 people on your team you were at a lower status. Most of the presenters have upwards of 500-25,000 people on a team but let me tell you what they do and what I think P does. Everyone wants to climb to the top and be top sells and I don’t think she sells a lot and her team probably doesn’t either which is why she’s begging nonstop. I think her and him( can’t even say his name) are buying a crap load of their own products to show high sells and they are turning around and trying to sell them on EBay and wherever else to recoup their loss. Younique people do it all the time. And when they quit they try to unload thousands off dollars of crappy makeup. I never sold I was a kitnapper which P says she wants none of those on her team. I’ve been told by other Limelight people that she’s not very well liked at all. Imagine that! Her sales aren’t honest work. I guarantee that garage is full of makeup because P is going to make sure she’s at top. It’s laughable to have 235 girls on your team. If any of you suspected she was cheating well yes she is. What blows my mind is does she not think people are not going to talk about her in her own company when she’s being dishonest. Getting to the top by buying your own products but that’s what most MLM top people do.
I’ve never seen anyone who sells makeup put on a full face on in 5 mins like P does and it looks like crap every time. She’s also getting larger by the day. People buy makeup from attractive women who know how to apply it and it looks beautiful when their done. I would never buy from P because she doesn’t know the first thing about application!
Ok rant over! I have tons to say but I’ll save it! I wasn’t trying to write a novel sorry it’s so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Quick Google search for Samsung Conduction appliances...

Reactions: 6
Was she right about Asa being awake when Abbie jumped in the pool in the May 28 vlog? Not that that makes it any better

Also I love how all of a sudden the coffee bar cabinet is just a cabinet from Lowe's that was cut to fit...when they talked about getting it, it was a guy who was going to make the cabinet for them. They love to pretend they're getting the best stuff, till they're called out on how wasteful they are.
Asa was awake but they were all upstairs and finishing up and getting ready for bed. Their alarm system let them know that someone was on the pool deck. Asa went down and she proceeded to jump into the pool. They fail to acknowledge that while she is out there thrashing, she could have slipped and fallen into the pool.
I stated “went to bed” but for me, that doesn’t mean sleep. When I “go to bed” that means I am decompressing and getting ready to go to sleep. I am finishing up tidying my room, getting a bath and ready for bed. I don’t go back downstairs or do anything outside my room... I didn’t say they were asleep when it happened but within their bedroom for bed time...
Also, yes they talked that custom made coffee bar up for like 3 or 4 vlogs, at least! That someone was coming to measure and make them the coffee bar to take up the room from the other fridge to the small fridge.. It was talked about and talked about! That could have been donated! The island was around 10 years old, that could have been donated...
Again, so much they script or recreate... They can’t even keep up with it all..

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Asa was awake but they were all upstairs and finishing up and getting ready for bed. Their alarm system let them know that someone was on the pool deck. Asa went down and she proceeded to jump into the pool. They fail to acknowledge that while she is out there thrashing, she could have slipped and fallen into the pool.
Ah. I was wondering because they do this a lot...they argue some small detail ("One person was still awake!") in order to "prove" you're wrong ("Therefore it was totally safe!") and distract from the bigger picture of your point ("Nevermind that Abbie was left unsupervised for long enough to get to the pool area, and that we either don't have or forgot to use any safety measures to keep her from opening the door!").

I wonder if Abbie had been put in bed prior to that happening? They rely a lot on the idea that Abbie just "won't" do something, like they always insist she won't climb over the gate at her bedroom door. But if she was in bed before she got into the pool area, then she must have climbed over the gate? Or they just forgot to close that too?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah. I was wondering because they do this a lot...they argue some small detail ("One person was still awake!") in order to "prove" you're wrong ("Therefore it was totally safe!") and distract from the bigger picture of your point ("Nevermind that Abbie was left unsupervised for long enough to get to the pool area, and that we either don't have or forgot to use any safety measures to keep her from opening the door!").

I wonder if Abbie had been put in bed prior to that happening? They rely a lot on the idea that Abbie just "won't" do something, like they always insist she won't climb over the gate at her bedroom door. But if she was in bed before she got into the pool area, then she must have climbed over the gate? Or they just forgot to close that too?
Yes, they actually showed putting her to bed and she was hollering to keep herself awake.. They addressed it and said that she had started doing that again, to keep from sleeping..
I think I remembered seeing the gate and it was closed even too... Hmm 🤔 I am going to need to rewatch that vlog part.. I am wondering if she did go over the gate then...
But yes, he definitely does pick it apart to make himself look good. I would never have Abbie on that pool deck without an adult that will watch her, to be there too... Abbie isn’t safe whatsoever, alone on that pool deck..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just wanted bring something up. So Pris has 235 people on her team which by the way is nothing. I was with Younique and 235 people on your team you were at a lower status. Most of the presenters have upwards of 500-25,000 people on a team but let me tell you what they do and what I think P does. Everyone wants to climb to the top and be top sells and I don’t think she sells a lot and her team probably doesn’t either which is why she’s begging nonstop. I think her and him( can’t even say his name) are buying a crap load of their own products to show high sells and they are turning around and trying to sell them on EBay and wherever else to recoup their loss. Younique people do it all the time. And when they quit they try to unload thousands off dollars of crappy makeup. I never sold I was a kitnapper which P says she wants none of those on her team. I’ve been told by other Limelight people that she’s not very well liked at all. Imagine that! Her sales aren’t honest work. I guarantee that garage is full of makeup because P is going to make sure she’s at top. It’s laughable to have 235 girls on your team. If any of you suspected she was cheating well yes she is. What blows my mind is does she not think people are not going to talk about her in her own company when she’s being dishonest. Getting to the top by buying your own products but that’s what most MLM top people do.
I’ve never seen anyone who sells makeup put on a full face on in 5 mins like P does and it looks like crap every time. She’s also getting larger by the day. People buy makeup from attractive women who know how to apply it and it looks beautiful when their done. I would never buy from P because she doesn’t know the first thing about application!
Ok rant over! I have tons to say but I’ll save it! I wasn’t trying to write a novel sorry it’s so long.
It is fine. I am known for writing novels about very specific irrelevant points. I love reading expertise on different subjects from people, the more in-depth the better.
I am not super familiar with MLMs, but as far as I read the main thing is that the new recruits are not only "salespeople" (hunbots), but also the main costumers. The companies don't expect anyone to sell a lot and the goals are impossibly high. So people need to buy more, either as "stock" or to keep their rank. I saw a lot of documantaries about it and even the highest ranks had trunks of whatever they were selling left.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh gosh yes! I remember Martha Stewart calling people out for trying to imitate her and teach others.
Don’t forget, if Priscilla tries to write the whole kitchen off for her company, then Martha and her may share another common interest, behind jail bars, if they can’t figure a way out of it. The IRS takes tax fraud very seriously and I can guarantee that CPA company (that is a LLC) is making them still sign on their tax documents, especially if they push to write the whole remodel off. This makes her liable for her own tax records in the eyes of the IRS..
If she was a true chef which she’s far from she’d be cooking with gas. All chefs cook with gas. Her cooking isn’t even cooking it’s crap which why she’s so dang big!

Yes, they actually showed putting her to bed and she was hollering to keep herself awake.. They addressed it and said that she had started doing that again, to keep from sleeping..
I think I remembered seeing the gate and it was closed even too... Hmm 🤔 I am going to need to rewatch that vlog part.. I am wondering if she did go over the gate then...
But yes, he definitely does pick it apart to make himself look good. I would never have Abbie on that pool deck without an adult that will watch her, to be there too... Abbie isn’t safe whatsoever, alone on that pool deck..
Abbie isn’t safe by herself in any circumstance. Not even leaving her in the car alone for 5 mins. A lot could happen in 5 mins. They use her for money and treat her like crap especially P. Mocking her the other day was heartbreaking. They both need parenting classes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It is fine. I am known for writing novels about very specific irrelevant points. I love reading expertise on different subjects from people, the more in-depth the better.
I am not super familiar with MLMs, but as far as I read the main thing is that the new recruits are not only "salespeople" (hunbots), but also the main costumers. The companies don't expect anyone to sell a lot and the goals are impossibly high. So people need to buy more, either as "stock" or to keep their rank. I saw a lot of documantaries about it and even the highest ranks had trunks of whatever they were selling left.
The main success from MLMs comes from recruiting a downline. You earn a percentage of their sales as a bonus. The larger the team, the more they sell, the more the upside earns. I am about 95% sure you don't have to carry inventory with (S)LimeLife. I believe it is shipped by (S)LimeLife to the buyer.

Reactions: 7
Cilla may have stomped off to bed, but she will laugh all the way to the bank with all the attention.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I went back and watched it, the "after the beep" section is labeled "after dinner" and Abbie is still in her day clothes in the security footage, so Abbie jumping in the pool presumably actually happened when everyone was still up...which means all she had to get through was the door. Asa notes that he forgot to lock it, so at least they have some kind of safety measure to keep her from getting out there all the time.

I went back and watched it, the "after the beep" section is labeled "after dinner" and Abbie is still in her day clothes in the security footage, so Abbie jumping in the pool presumably actually happened when everyone was still up...which means all she had to get through was the door. Asa notes that he forgot to lock it, so at least they have some kind of safety measure to keep her from getting out there all the time.
Very true but I have an eloper. Before I go to bed, all windows and doors are checked. When we are downstairs, everything is double checked before going up stairs for the night... Then upstairs is checked twice before I retire to bed... My child is a few years younger than Abbie, has only eloped 1 time out of my house but I made sure that that was the only and last time...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What is the name of the vlog that is in question? I don't have time to look at every single vlog where she jumps into the pool they have like 50 of those.

Reactions: 2
What is the name of the vlog that is in question? I don't have time to look at every single vlog where she jumps into the pool they have like 50 of those.
"I Messed Up." I feel like they have about 50 vlogs with that title too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I hope I posted this correctly. I never have posted links to videos....
Also, we know that Asa and Priscilla constantly put her to bed in her day clothing. I have seen this happen numerous times. It is no wonder why she questions bedtime, when they don’t do a basic bedtime, time for pajamas routine.,,

• Heart
Reactions: 18
At 15:07 across the screen it says after dinner. That's when she went into the pool. They claim that the door was unlocked because of Sandy. I'm thinking that was even staged because she was as jumping in the pool so many different times. They lock that door every time they get get in or out.

She was wearing also a different outfit before she went to bed. This must have happened before the regression, and she's peeing on her bed I'm ripping up pull ups.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
At 15:07 across the screen it says after dinner. That's when she went into the pool. They claim that the door was unlocked because of Sandy. I'm thinking that was even staged because she was as jumping in the pool so many different times. They lock that door every time they get get in or out.

She was wearing also a different outfit before she went to bed.
Asa cuts and edits the vlog so much that you can barely tell when things actually happen anymore.. They were upstairs and showed her going to bed and then showed the footage of her being outside...
🤯

Reactions: 9

She was wearing also a different outfit before she went to bed.
I think 90% or better is staged. Most the time someone is off camera prompting her. Usually it's put in the thumbnail with clickbait titles. They will stage accidents or bad behavior. Wind her up so she is running around acting happy and excited so they can film and say it us about what is going on or about to happen. Or they talk about things that happened yet conveniently not on camera. Even if camera was on moments before and after.

They are constantly doing stuff just off camera whether it us blocking, prompting, or restraining her. Zero against Abby here. It is these asshats selling this false narrative and fake brand for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20201027-132705_YouTube.jpg

This is what she wore to bed.
Screenshot_20201027-132608_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20201027-132525_YouTube.jpg

This is what she wore during the day.

Don't think that I'm defending them, they are not good parents. But I don't believe that she was sleeping, and decided to go downstairs and decided it have a night swim. I do believe that Assa is an asshole that forgot to lock the door after he lets Sandy out because he is that stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
He really made it clear in this vlog how Abbie fits into the family scheme of things. So sad!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.