Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, they actually showed putting her to bed and she was hollering to keep herself awake.. They addressed it and said that she had started doing that again, to keep from sleeping..
I think I remembered seeing the gate and it was closed even too... Hmm 🤔 I am going to need to rewatch that vlog part.. I am wondering if she did go over the gate then...
But yes, he definitely does pick it apart to make himself look good. I would never have Abbie on that pool deck without an adult that will watch her, to be there too... Abbie isn’t safe whatsoever, alone on that pool deck..
Keep in mind, how handy he had that camera ready to check when he went to the glass doors to see her in the pool.

Reactions: 14
Your welcome!
I just wanted to shake him up a bit. It is no skin off of me... He has to live with the drunk spoiled brat Pig, that he had to put to bed last night...
I can only imagine the temper tantrum she had, for being called out about wastefulness... I imagine that arm was swinging a lot last night...🤣
I won’t address Asa either. It is Pig’s channel and again, it is so great to see that the boundary lines slip and he comes to her rescue, on her own channel. He is still a liar, does things on whims and let me tell you, if you have a certain date to start or get something, and they tell you it came early, then you tell them that they can wait to deliver it. He said the cabinets came in and he was notified last minute. They had been planning this for weeks to possibly months. You start then on cleaning out then, not the night before. Start figuring out what you need to keep or throw. Start downsizing and boxing. Gosh, they are the most unorganized people that I have ever seen and I completely agree with the ones that called out that Pig may have some IDD in herself because executive functioning and planning are definitely weak spots for her!
Well done you! A valiant set of comments.

Reactions: 13
She's such an idiot
Doesn't she realize that with this statement she just threatened to stop her fucked up crap lifestyle, and I use the term loosely, channel
"Not sure if I’ll even show the finished product after this"
Oh if only this would happen...pigs chance in hell but we can dream
And
I wonder how Asswipe feels about the
"My house, my money, my decision"
She definitely has him by the short and curries
I know tacky to quote my own post but spellcheck changed curlies to curries
She's got him by the short and curlies 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just wanted bring something up. So Pris has 235 people on her team which by the way is nothing. I was with Younique and 235 people on your team you were at a lower status. Most of the presenters have upwards of 500-25,000 people on a team but let me tell you what they do and what I think P does. Everyone wants to climb to the top and be top sells and I don’t think she sells a lot and her team probably doesn’t either which is why she’s begging nonstop. I think her and him( can’t even say his name) are buying a crap load of their own products to show high sells and they are turning around and trying to sell them on EBay and wherever else to recoup their loss. Younique people do it all the time. And when they quit they try to unload thousands off dollars of crappy makeup. I never sold I was a kitnapper which P says she wants none of those on her team. I’ve been told by other Limelight people that she’s not very well liked at all. Imagine that! Her sales aren’t honest work. I guarantee that garage is full of makeup because P is going to make sure she’s at top. It’s laughable to have 235 girls on your team. If any of you suspected she was cheating well yes she is. What blows my mind is does she not think people are not going to talk about her in her own company when she’s being dishonest. Getting to the top by buying your own products but that’s what most MLM top people do.
I’ve never seen anyone who sells makeup put on a full face on in 5 mins like P does and it looks like crap every time. She’s also getting larger by the day. People buy makeup from attractive women who know how to apply it and it looks beautiful when their done. I would never buy from P because she doesn’t know the first thing about application!
Ok rant over! I have tons to say but I’ll save it! I wasn’t trying to write a novel sorry it’s so long.
Thank you, your post is a real insight. You say you were a kitnapper. Could you explain what this means.

And, lastly, welcome. I'm sure I speak for all of us that we would love to hear more about these horrid MLMs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was bored so I scanned through youtube comments and there has been a good bit of deleting of negative comments. Not sure about Facebook.

Amuses me the closure to home negative comments hit the more defensive and nad the Maasholes get. Truth hurts huh lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 290053
This is what she wore to bed.
View attachment 290054
View attachment 290055
This is what she wore during the day.

Don't think that I'm defending them, they are not good parents. But I don't believe that she was sleeping, and decided to go downstairs and decided it have a night swim. I do believe that Assa is an asshole that forgot to lock the door after he lets Sandy out because he is that stupid.
I don't believe he forgot. He has been doing this since she learned how to walk. He lies and schemes and fake edits so much we don't we don't know what to believe.

I just wanted bring something up. So Pris has 235 people on her team which by the way is nothing. I was with Younique and 235 people on your team you were at a lower status. Most of the presenters have upwards of 500-25,000 people on a team but let me tell you what they do and what I think P does. Everyone wants to climb to the top and be top sells and I don’t think she sells a lot and her team probably doesn’t either which is why she’s begging nonstop. I think her and him( can’t even say his name) are buying a crap load of their own products to show high sells and they are turning around and trying to sell them on EBay and wherever else to recoup their loss. Younique people do it all the time. And when they quit they try to unload thousands off dollars of crappy makeup. I never sold I was a kitnapper which P says she wants none of those on her team. I’ve been told by other Limelight people that she’s not very well liked at all. Imagine that! Her sales aren’t honest work. I guarantee that garage is full of makeup because P is going to make sure she’s at top. It’s laughable to have 235 girls on your team. If any of you suspected she was cheating well yes she is. What blows my mind is does she not think people are not going to talk about her in her own company when she’s being dishonest. Getting to the top by buying your own products but that’s what most MLM top people do.
I’ve never seen anyone who sells makeup put on a full face on in 5 mins like P does and it looks like crap every time. She’s also getting larger by the day. People buy makeup from attractive women who know how to apply it and it looks beautiful when their done. I would never buy from P because she doesn’t know the first thing about application!
Ok rant over! I have tons to say but I’ll save it! I wasn’t trying to write a novel sorry it’s so long.
Thank you...very interesting!

Reactions: 7
Thank you, your post is a real insight. You say you were a kitnapper. Could you explain what this means.

And, lastly, welcome. I'm sure I speak for all of us that we would love to hear more about these horrid MLMs.
Kitnapping is buying a starter kit from someone like P with no intention of selling it. You get products at a discounted price.

• Wow
  • Heart
I don't believe he forgot. He has been doing this since she learned how to walk. He lies and schemes and fake edits so much we don't we don't know what to believe.
Yep ...should be like "second nature" making sure for Abbie's safety. At least it seems that way to me?!

Reactions: 10
That kitchen island had to be fairly new . If you notice the tile went completely through with the island sitting on top of the tile . That tile pattern is new I have something similar in my bathroom (I know you all make me want to change it out lol ) and if that island is older the tile would have been butted up against the island . Hope that makes sense. Picture of my tile included 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That kitchen island had to be fairly new . If you notice the tile went completely through with the island sitting on top of the tile . That tile pattern is new I have something similar in my bathroom (I know you all make me want to change it out lol ) and if that island is older the tile would have been butted up against the island . Hope that makes sense. Picture of my tile included 🤦🏻‍♀️
I really like the tiles but feel they work better in either a hallway or bathroom.

Think yours look great and have considered similar for our bathroom (when we have saved up enough to remodel)!

• Heart
You flexing, that bathroom is nice. Yes the workers said the counter Island is no older than 10 years. I do believe they bought marble for it. And you can tell by the way they broke it up that it was solid. The workers estimate that its 400 lb. Granted you can pour concrete and make it marbleized. I'm not sure if that's the case though. There would be a lot more mess on the ground if it was marbleized concrete. All they seem to get with dust from it. Maybe before they sold the place they did in fact change the doors on the cabinets, maybe they didn't and those are the same have the cabinets because they all look the same as the counter Island. Either way, those cabinets are not original to the house and the cabinets they can't be more than 10 years just like the island. Most likely they renovated.
Oh poor Assa, I guess he gave up on getting that Dunkin Donuts sponsorship.

Reactions: 10
I ❤ your bathroom!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Arsehog is, IMO, an innately dishonest individual. We know he committed a burglary and spent a short time in prison. This dishonesty is now manifested in FA with the lies, contradictions, set up situations etc etc. The whole channel really is no less than a scam nowadays. How he gets sponsors beats me, surely they do some basic checks on him. Taking money from Patreons is immoral as they do not need the money. I just hope he gets his comeuppance sooner rather than later.

I dont think they would dare now to get another new fridge after all the negative comments.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I noticed that too. And there was no discoloration of the floor like their would be if it was installed a long time ago.

Reactions: 15
Ha, I like the tile! (Both yours and theirs, honestly.) And yours is less loud than theirs anyway, I think...the alternation of gray and black makes it look less "Magic Eye" and more like a nice pattern. I did notice that about their tile as well, though...that kitchen has been through a lot of renovation and they just tossed all those new parts of it without a second though. Habitat for Humanity could have used all of that, either in building a new home or in one of their stores.

I dont think they would dare now to get another new fridge after all the negative comments.
They would just get one, edit out any footage of it getting tossed in the dumpster, and insist that they did donate their appliances even though they tossed out everything else! As you said, A is dishonest. He has absolutely no problem lying for his own benefit, even when it's an obvious lie or obfuscation of the truth like with them insisting that everything is ok because Abbie didn't get into the pool area after bedtime.

• Heart
Ha, I like the tile! (Both yours and theirs, honestly.) And yours is less loud than theirs anyway, I think...the alternation of gray and black makes it look less "Magic Eye" and more like a nice pattern. I did notice that about their tile as well, though...that kitchen has been through a lot of renovation and they just tossed all those new parts of it without a second though. Habitat for Humanity could have used all of that, either in building a new home or in one of their stores.
For those of us not in the US, can you enlarge on Habitat for Humanity? Is it a charity or what we call a reclamation yard where people pay for items?

Reactions: 4
Well done you! A valiant set of comments.
I don't believe Priscilla did much of the cleaning out of anything.. probably a few things or sorting through a few things whem the camera was on. Most times I watched the vlogs she was sitting in the office, sitting on the sofa, driving to whereever, carrying in take out food or... in the kitchen conversing and occasional shots of her ???...prepping/cooking food... or attempting to make it seem like Abbie was "helping" her cook (keeping Abbie's hands away from grabbing the food). Just my thoughts.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.