Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yirca

I just wanted bring something up. So Pris has 235 people on her team which by the way is nothing. I was with Younique and 235 people on your team you were at a lower status. Most of the presenters have upwards of 500-25,000 people on a team but let me tell you what they do and what I think P does. Everyone wants to climb to the top and be top sells and I don’t think she sells a lot and her team probably doesn’t either which is why she’s begging nonstop. I think her and him( can’t even say his name) are buying a crap load of their own products to show high sells and they are turning around and trying to sell them on EBay and wherever else to recoup their loss. Younique people do it all the time. And when they quit they try to unload thousands off dollars of crappy makeup. I never sold I was a kitnapper which P says she wants none of those on her team. I’ve been told by other Limelight people that she’s not very well liked at all. Imagine that! Her sales aren’t honest work. I guarantee that garage is full of makeup because P is going to make sure she’s at top. It’s laughable to have 235 girls on your team. If any of you suspected she was cheating well yes she is. What blows my mind is does she not think people are not going to talk about her in her own company when she’s being dishonest. Getting to the top by buying your own products but that’s what most MLM top people do.
I’ve never seen anyone who sells makeup put on a full face on in 5 mins like P does and it looks like crap every time. She’s also getting larger by the day. People buy makeup from attractive women who know how to apply it and it looks beautiful when their done. I would never buy from P because she doesn’t know the first thing about application!
Ok rant over! I have tons to say but I’ll save it! I wasn’t trying to write a novel sorry it’s so long.
Thank you...very interesting!

Reactions: 7

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
I wonder if they realize there is actually healthy options in Dunkin other than Donuts................
NAAAAAAAAAAAH

• Haha

convert70

VIP Member
Did anyone catch her live tonight?? It was all about being confident. She talked about her weight loss, why she doesn't talk about it and how she uses Dew Confidence. Some tidbits:
1. Did you know she has lost 105 pounds?
2. She doesn't let her husband video her in a bathing suit, which she in always because Florida, on the beach or boat, swimming pool. 🤯 (Does she not watch the vlogs? Because Ass doesn't follow those rules.)
3. She uses the Dew Confidence to lighten the stretch marks, firm up the inside of her legs. (@WowMeowMeowWow I think she is referring to her weenus!) There is no cream or oil that will shrink all that sagging skin from her 105 pound weight loss.
4. Why doesn't she talk about her weight loss? There is a reason.
-she has millions of people watching her every move on the internet. 🤣
-so hard mentally to talk about it.
-doesn't put me in a good place mentally.
-everyone is judgemental and will comment about it.
-My doctor is not your doctor. My doctor let's me drink coffee, others don't.
- for my mental health, I don't talk about it outside of what she feels comfortable saying.

Basically, buy my overpriced shit.

Dunkin' is going private in $11.3 billion deal

"Living the dream"!!! 😉

Is this the intelligence level of the people they have following them, god help us all.
That's why they can't see or feel the "vibes" that things aren't right! Just my opinion...

So the UK & other countries locking down due to covid. I still think that the M’s should tell those girls to stay put! High chance Abbie & parents will need hospitalization ‘when’ they get covid.

That logo of hers in LL corner holds true that you can put lipstick on a pig! 😂
Sorry to hear about the UK and other countries with the Covid issue...

Last edited:
Something I’ve noticed for a while, based on how he wears his pants, his style of sneakers, & his personality....is that he reminds me of the immature Jessie Pinkman character from Breaking Bad. I can tell he hung out with the wrong crowd based on that. Which explains his immaturity today, no career, & his past.

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
Could of just bought her a cute onesie. They are all of 15 or 20 maybe. And then pinned it to keep her from taken it off. I don't get the cheap friggin tutu over a two small suit.

But let the adults go store to store to drop some money on actual costumes. Why? And wonder how long P took fixing herself up.

Sorry but what obvious reason would someone keep an eye on someone else's childs weight? Not meant to sound snarky but did I miss something?
Yes I guess you did, her parents are overweight and eat like shit, Isaiah is getting there and Abbie unfortunately is headed that way...how was that so hard to miss?

• Heart
Not sure but it’s fine all the time with the top level people even people who to get to the top and have money to burn. 230 people on a team is nothing. And I don’t think people are buying much if anything right now. If her team were top sellers she would be bragging about it but I don’t ever hear her say anything except about herself. I would bet she even steals potential beauty guides. Shes on the phone 24/7 and I’ve often thought what the hell could she possibly be doing then it dawned on me she’s watching for anyone who might want to join and asking about the business and she jumps in fast before any of her team gets a chance. If you have a good sponsor they will tell people oh check out so and so she’s a really good leader. Helping her team to build a bigger team. That’s why it’s so small imo. She can look at her teams messages and just snatch people right up. She’s creepy and not very smart at all.
What will stop her? There must be a mechanism for these poor suckered women to report her.

MaidenX

VIP Member
Okay I can understand Sandy ripping up her bed she's a little wild. It's safer to take it out, yes. But in the meantime why don't you put down a blanket or some sheets or towels. You got a ton of them, she has to lay down on the cold metal and be uncomfortable.
#FreeSandy
And yes, I was waiting for her to throw the camera Msbullwnk.
My Pitty literally eats his blankets and beds... not just tears them up. Yup he is kennel trained (sleeps in there at night) and I have spent hundreds of dollars on the toughest bedding and he eats it all. So I get it.... BUT if she is getting enough activity to expend energy, lots if long walks and play, it would reduce that a lot. P should have just got a breed that isn't a working breed and doesn't need a job. I could see her with a pomeranian...

My ears were triple pierced by the time I was 14 in the 70s. Was done with the piercings before they were even popular in the 80s
Last set was done in 1979
In fact I may have popped out of my mother with piercings...who knows 🤣🤣🤣
I did my last one a couple years ago... like I said I do them myself... almost did my own nose but I don't like feeling like I have bogeys. Lol I didn't think it was a generation think. I have friends a lot younger with multiple ear piercings lol

convert70

VIP Member
View attachment 290053
This is what she wore to bed.
View attachment 290054
View attachment 290055
This is what she wore during the day.

Don't think that I'm defending them, they are not good parents. But I don't believe that she was sleeping, and decided to go downstairs and decided it have a night swim. I do believe that Assa is an asshole that forgot to lock the door after he lets Sandy out because he is that stupid.
Oh, that room is a disaster! Just one of the basic skills they could teach her. Picking up things off the floor, putting them away before getting in bed. Just my thoughts.

convert70

VIP Member
They should of taught her how to eat a long time ago. They should of taught her a lot of things. Ps not going to miss out on a hot meal.

So sorry. Sending good vibes and healing prayers.
My father lost his leg as well, absolutely no fun at all.❤❤
Thank you. 😌 Sorry about your dad.

• Sad

Scwid

OTBSR: someone said S was doing her MofOT? Does anyone know if she has done a research paper, or starting her dissertation? At one stage over the summer, S was doing some childcare for another child?Just being nosy,😷😉😂
Summer will graduate from college in December and then she plans to start working on her Masters degree.

• Heart
Ugh it reminds me of this girl I follow on TikTok who has a brother who is autistic. They have already started receiving gifts from fans. If ppl want to send you stuff, fine..... I just will never understand why ppl want a bunch of random stuff from ppl that will just pile up. She made a video exclaiming she’s not exploiting her brother. Um yes you are, you can already see she loves the fame.
is she the one who does 'rating my autistic brother throughout the day' and then just shows him existing and then she's all like omgggg so cute!! aww!!! :mad:

• Angry

Snarky1003

Right? I'm legitimately not sure if that's okay or not. I'm not religious so I have no skin in the game, but I kinda cringed at her not only wearing a nun costume, but wearing what appears to be a cheap $10 bootleg nun costume from the clearance bin at Omar the Tentmaker's Spirit Halloween.

Great now Blind Melon is stuck in my head. I relate to Bee Girl so, so much!!

I love that song! And I was Bee Girl last Halloween.

• Heart