Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cucumber

VIP Member
??? I think I recently heard on the news President Trump signed a bill making medical use of marajuana legal nationwide. Up till now I think each state's Governor had the ability to pass a bill??? or approve it like in Colorado (I believe) and a couple other states.
I dont know if that's true...
I just looked up SC laws...it is allowed medically but only for 2 specific severe types of epilepsy.

Reactions: 7

Jigsy

I will be right there with you.
Hmm, the quote didn't show up with this. I was referring to whomever said they would get a Twitter account and constantly bug DD if they gave the Massives a sponshorship.

lillibb

VIP Member
Seriously, watch this. Godcilla bought like 90% candy, 9% toys, and 1% shaving cream and containers. Abbie gets the shaving cream first, and hates it jumps in the pool. Then she goes after the candy like she's never been fed before. It is the most funniest thing I think I seen on her channel. The cringe factor is really high, you will love it.
The teeth sucking I just can't take, I think I watched 14 seconds.

• Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
The last comment....when Abbie is 18, will she get a vote? (assuming the commenter means politically)

That's actually an interesting question. Because, gut reaction, one would think - well, no, she doesn't understand what voting is, right?

But who decides that? And where is the line for deciding such a thing?? Any legal adult has the right to vote unless they're disenfranchised by the court (almost always for felony convictions).

I hadn't actually thought this through before so I went to do some reading on the topic.
Apparently the right to vote is, in most states, decided during guardianship hearings as a disabled individual nears their 18th birthday - link below. If guardianship is granted - if the person is determined to be unable to manage their own affairs - voting rights are generally stripped at the same time.

So Abbie likely will be disenfranchised when she turns 18, thus ineligible to vote.

This is very interesting. Thank you for the link to the article.

convert70

VIP Member
He really made it clear in this vlog how Abbie fits into the family scheme of things. So sad!

• Sad

Sweetums

VIP Member
The difference is that Helen Keller was brilliant. But it took an Annie Sullivan to unveil that brilliance.
Yes, I know, but didn't want to say "like Helen Keller without intelligence". She was brilliant, I agree.
He only did one of those steps. Bring snacks. I think the haircut was so cute on her.
For reference...pre-WLS for Cilly. Blonde is not her best color.
View attachment 294364
I understand why maybe one person is needed. But they had three, right there in the face of the stylist. Overkill or overbearing?
View attachment 294365
Abbie is being held by Cilly and Isaiah because she is trying to get up. Can you imagine how overstimulated she becomes during haircuts.
View attachment 294366
But they still left it long enough for her to chew on it and hang in her face. Too bad mullets aren't in style. Seriously. That would be perfect. This video was excellent example of what he needs to show more of.

Sweetums

VIP Member
This is the Christmas cookie vlog when she grabbed the cookie...Asa told her to leave the immediate area and then she had to be coaxed back. It starts around the 8 minute mark. She is in the background and looks like she knew she was in the wrong.
Even a dog knows to look sorry if he does something wrong. You can see it on his face, or holding its head down. Abby just diesnt want them to know that shes knows it! Smart cookie sometimes!

Yirca

So sorry. My nephew had RA from a young age until he passed away from a cardiac arrest during surgery when he was in his early 30s. He had a rough go of it. Be well!

You are seeing it right.
I am of the opinion that she resents Abbie.
Even hates her.
Makes me sad to think that. I would hope she has some feeling (even a little) for her own flesh and blood. 😔

What is that?...EDS?
[/QUOTE]
Ehlers-Danlos...a connective tissue disorder I believe

• Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
Who else on here is going through this Hurricane 🙏🏻
I'm on the west side of the cone in Pensacola, not too bad, rain..the lady next door has a huge oak tree that has it's roots showing from Sally so if the wind picks up we might hear a great thud. I think we're going to be fine.

Well gals, I enjoyed the video. Abs to me seemed fairly happy, sometimes it's hard to tell. Not sure what's up with Prissasses hair.

• Wow

convert70

VIP Member
This isn't actually the first time he's caught Abbie on the toilet on camera (other than that horrible "tutorial" video at their old house which was/is disgusting btw), apparently a few months back he caught her whole body naked on the toilet in the back of his shot and it was only when people commented that he had to edit again...

Last question??

Oh he's been hated and despised by virtually all of the #actuallyautistic community for years lol, this is nothing new :ROFLMAO:
I never saw that one of Abbie. Of course could've been before I started watching the FA vlogs...I hadn't really been watching them long until I realized the situation.
Just makes me more upset over the whole situation for Abbie.

• Heart

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
I have a perfect hair care idea...cut her fucking hair! Short and cute. Including bangs that don’t hang in her eyes. No hair ties or water bottle, etc. so much easier in the morning and no tight hair-headaches for Abbie. And cheaper than buying a tackle box on Amazon.
Not the bayang, the bayang uh oh woah woah f**k nooo

Last edited:
  • Haha

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
I hate to admit this but I've seen family vloggers with 3 year olds who can vlog better than her. We get crap like this from him because he actually reads the comment section for suggestions and some moron said go put up Abbie cam. Some people like worship the ground that she walks on its weird.
I don't understand they have at least five maybe six hours without Abbie why can't they get all their work done. You need to go to supermarket or Target go when she's not there. It's not like you cook or anything. Prisssypoo as much as you want us to think like you're doing work all day you're just looking at your phone probably playing Candy Crush or something. It can't be work all the time.
My ears are pierced 10 times on each side. Only earrings I wear are all the same in graduated sizes.
I'll say it, I'm weird. The only earrings I can wear are the cheap and nasty ones, "good" metal and forget it, I look like a prizefighter with cauliflower ears🙄
No chance of buying from Piggy, that shit is overpriced and ugly ..... just like Piggy
Just out of curiosity did you get multiple piercings in the 80s when it was really popular?

MaidenX

VIP Member
Why the hell are they in Vegas?
They aren't.... where on earth did that come from? Lol confusion

Eta... you mean the thing on Ass insta story? That's not a new picture. Date on picture was last year. Not sure what stupid thing was going on in vegas a year ago lol

lillibb

VIP Member
Very good points. :)

With as much as Asshat lies about things, it wouldn't surprise me if they have her on some stronger meds for sleeping or some stronger tranquilizers during the day. Lately, a good part of the time she seems very lethargic and out of it. I know that that has been interpreted in certain ways by others but I think there's a decent chance that a good part of what we're seeing is her being on strong meds. Just my opinion.
He hasn't said in a few days anything about her not sleeping.

I only watched a few min, but funny to imagine the M’s on Maury. Thilly could be the other birthmom who is trying to collect child support. Wonder if she’s ever thought about THAT before. 🤔

Thilly would be the 1st? big lady...that was pretty funny.

Last edited:
  • Haha