Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Summer, keep your immature paws to yourself. STOP 🚫 touching Abbie every chance you can get you, weirdo. Pig needed the extra bag of candy because she has no willpower and she would be devastated if she couldn't shove all those candy bars in her mouth to add the massive body.
I think I need to delete my account because the only wY I'm able to get to #57 is to go to a "liked" post that I made. For some reason, I can only see #56 and below. If anyone interacts with this comment I won't see any notifications. Not sure what is going on.
Did you accidently hit the "ignore" thread in the top right corner? Or "unwatch"?
Dont start over....a new thread is almost here, see if its just a glitch before starting over. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8

convert70

VIP Member
And wait...why couldn’t they take her to a super cuts or a simple place if it’s just going to be a trim?
Abbie wouldn't have been comfortable even at a super cuts or a less fancy salon. There still would've been behavior issues with her being suddenly put in a situation she's not familiar with. They practiced dr. appt procedu rd es with her...practice hair trims at home a few times then take her for the haircut...pre-advising the salon....IMO

convert70

VIP Member
I wonder what they have in her backpack now. She wears it;but there never seems to be any of the stim items they showed at least a year or two ago that they packed in the “Whats in her bag” video. They seem to be using the “she is a typical teenager... she has an abbitude” as a way out of actually acknowledging the lack of courtesy they... not Abbie... gave towards others.
The put her pull up diapers and change of clothes in the backpack. On s hool days...also her lunch bag.

The forcing her into the pool was upsetting. She obviously didn't want to, and was upset about being pushed in. And P certainly didn't hang out long after shoving her daughter in. The only reason you saw Ass holding onto her was to keep her from getting out after, again, she was forced in. Really made me sick to my stomach anyone would treat their own child with such heartless disrespect.

Oh and end of vlog when they were eating donuts... Ass didn't show it on camera but you could hear P talking with food in her mouth. Probably eating most of the doughnut she was pretending to be feeding to Abby. (Which grossed me out because I can't stand people who talk with food sloshing around in the mouth.... bleh)
Like your whole comment esp. chewing with food in one's mouth, open mouth chewing/loud lip smacking when eating, etc. I've often changed,seats in a restaurant if I'm sitting facing someone chewing like that!

I believe you can get a medical card in PA. I love about 20 minutes from a legalized medical weed farm. And I know that distribution centers are now available in northeast PA. Not sure where you are located but it’s worth checking out.
Yes. I do reside in NE Pennsylvania.

Last edited:

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
They mentioned after her 6 month appointment last year that she only has to go for an annual check up now. That was in September. They didn't mention anything about it this year.
I bet she went in there and they looked her up and down then started the paperwork for WLS and what to expect with the surgery :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
We knew that Isaiah was coming back home with his friends. So I already thought of the next title thread yesterday. I know it's too early but I couldn't help it.

Extremely Early THREAD SUGGESTION:
As Covid numbers soar, Florida Man invites his whole floor....

And yes I will post it later on but I just couldn't help it. Unless of course I find think of something funnier. For those who don't live in America, Florida is our joke for the wacky things that Florida Man has done. Prime example: this guy eating another guy's face.
Are you talking about the tragic murder of the man who had his face eaten. The murderer was mentally ill. I think the murdered man was his neighbor. The crime happened in my town, unfortunately. Scary stuff for sure!

• Wow
In true narcissist form this one is now starting to mimic Lauren Brazee's personality - between "hair bows" and "living her best life"🙄. The best thing could happen is people start to notice how messy these people really and views start dropping...oh wait, that's already starting.
Welcome! What brought you here? It's always interesting for our ever increasing community to hear.

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
View attachment 293194
Well, I just seen the new cabinets... It looks like very cheap quality from Lowes or Home Depot. Definitely nothing that would cost a ton of money, thankfully.. This is just literally base standard cabinets...
Now, the fun part. Where is the stove going to go and the refrigerator. I seen someone post up that their stove and refrigerator are side-by-side (someone else's kitchen, not the Maass Family). I know in our county, it is against building code, to place those two appliances side-by-side without at least a 8" cabinet in-between them. I know this because a builder in our area did this and had to go back in and tear out part of the kitchen cabinets and place a buffer between the stove and the refrigerators, even the ones that had double dutch ovens in the walls...
So, I wonder what the wall is going to look like.. Also, that means her oven is now exposed to anyone that walks right on by, including Abbie.. Let Abbie start victory lapping it, honking and throwing arms.. Meanwhile, Priscilla is trying to pull a heavy pan out of the oven on the wall.. Who else thinks this is a disaster waiting to happen?🙋‍♀️
All because Princess P needed her new designer kitchen...

Oh and Leghumpers, your welcome for the "sneak peaks!"
I posted a picture of the kitchen cabinets the other day, the cabinets look incredibly ugly and I hate the cabinets that are on top of the window. Who the heck needs that much storage they got a big-ass pantry.

Jigsy

How can anyone have that much laundry?? WTF do they do it once a month?? Good Lord! I must admit I am a shoe ho! I have so many pairs of shoes that I have to store them in boxes lol I can't get over all that laundry though! LAZY PEOPLE!!
Yes, for 2 people that stay home to work their laundry should not pile up to that much before being done. It is ridiculous. If they let that much laundry pile up what other housework are they putting off? Floors being cleaned? We see Abbie's dirty feet all the time. Master bedroom being cleaned? She set up the new studio in formal living room so she wouldn't have to clean bedroom when she wanted to do a live. Abbie's bedroom? we see her stuff on the floor and bed not being made all the time.

Also why does Abbie need a lacy bra?

laundrypile.png
laundrypile.png
abbiebra.png

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
I see that now. They only offer affiliate. My bad.
No worries. It is an easy assumption to make. The lady who created it has been involved in quite a few MLMs. They seem to be trying to squeeze every penny they can out of Abbie's likeness.

May I ask what brought you here to the dark side?

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
I'm afraid Kermy is hiding.
I don't blame them.
The whole thing was it's crappy monologue with Assa regurgitating everything over and over

• Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
Can you imagine if she did attend an appointment? Well, Mrs Maas let's get you on the scales. Oh my god, what happened since I last saw you? Oh, I only had two spoonfuls of any meal, never ate any ice cream or doughnuts, only drank black coffee, been walking the dogs every day, been on my Peleton bike every day, swam 20 lengths every day, never eat junk takeaway food - just cant imagine why I am as fat as I am. According to my husband, who knows everything, must be something wrong with your surgery. I rest my case.
I think she would need one of those special high-poundage scales.
Seriously

• Haha