Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think a scooter is a little more safer because you could stabilize better. But he's a professional vlogger like you know Casey Neistat.
🤣🤪
Speaking of Casey Neistat he used a boosted board and that averages about $1,200 while a one-wheel cost about $1,500. They're a little bit more stable because they have four wheels as opposed to one giant wheel. It just makes him look like a complete idiot in my opinion.
The Pigs knew that entire kitchen was going to be demolished weeks ago so had plenty of time to think things through for the sake of Abbie. They could have easily set up things so they could still use the dining room table and use the sideboard as a mini kitchen with a cheap microwave and coffee maker. I could have wept for poor Abbie sitting on the floor outside the larder. God alone knows what they have spent on takeaways and eating out. I just hope the idiot leghumpers are thinking the same.

The quality of Arsehogs vlogs just get worse and worse. I dont think Casey Neistat needs to worry! Talking about Casey, I have to thank whoever it was that mentioned him as that has led me to Jesse. What a gorgeous man. I cant get enough of him!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can understand about trying new things and reluctance. I will not try food that I think I won’t like. I have never eaten a pepper or an onion. My mind is made up that I don’t like them. Same with fish. Never mind trying the food..my mind is made up. I will not go on a Ferris Wheel, Roller coaster, ski-type lift or any amusement park ride. My dad took me on a roller coaster (the fastest in the amusement park) 60 years ago. I still remember and not with fondness. My husband wants me to try riding a jet-ski...forget it! Some people do not want to be pushed and told to try first. If she doesn’t want to partake I feel she shouldn’t have to try first to see if she likes it.

P.S. I feel the same way about tomatoes, and food with nuts in them (candy, brownies, etc)
You sound like a picky eater. You got to have a red stuffed pepper they're a lot less bitter than the green ones. At least try it. Or try peppers and onions with sausage. Worth it, you'll enjoy it. I could understand the tomato thing, my brother hated those, but had no problem with eating spaghetti sauce. Nuts are so hard to go around, but I'm sure you had peanut butter at one point of your life. It must be a texture thing with you. Considering your age might want to think about doing things that you haven't if covid-19 wasn't a thing. Mine is to get legal weed. My husband thinks I'm crazy because we could get weed easily down the block, but it's on my bucket list. I could put jet skiing on my list but definitely not skydiving from a plane.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He still has his car, right guyths? He isn't hoofing it. I bet they even buy all his gas. Such teen bliss. Someday, responcibility is gonna hand him his azz.

Well...they forgot biopsy 😠 and are knocking me out for that and a port tomorrow. Adding liver to biopsy too. Just when pain from kidney tubes was being managed. Was going to Trick or Treat with grandson. Not now. Bummed. I'm missing him! 🙁
Sending you loads of good wishes ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Pigfuckles is holding on tight to the donuts!
How many doughnuts do they consume per annum? I haven't eaten one for years. If I want or more importantly, need, a snack I buy a small Milky Way or mini Mars Bar and that was when I was doing care work which was non-stop for 8 hours. They do zero work that is vaguely energetic and have plenty of time and are 25 feet away from the laden fridge to make a sandwich. They are so so lazy and no wonder they are so disgustingly obese. An appalling example once again.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can understand about trying new things and reluctance. I will not try food that I think I won’t like. I have never eaten a pepper or an onion. My mind is made up that I don’t like them. Same with fish. Never mind trying the food..my mind is made up. I will not go on a Ferris Wheel, Roller coaster, ski-type lift or any amusement park ride. My dad took me on a roller coaster (the fastest in the amusement park) 60 years ago. I still remember and not with fondness. My husband wants me to try riding a jet-ski...forget it! Some people do not want to be pushed and told to try first. If she doesn’t want to partake I feel she shouldn’t have to try first to see if she likes it.

P.S. I feel the same way about tomatoes, and food with nuts in them (candy, brownies, etc)
What, you have seen possessed tomatoes like this? I'm joking!

FB_IMG_1603896320315.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
You sound like a picky eater. You got to have a red stuffed pepper they're a lot less bitter than the green ones. At least try it. Or try peppers and onions with sausage. Worth it, you'll enjoy it. I could understand the tomato thing, my brother hated those, but had no problem with eating spaghetti sauce. Nuts are so hard to go around, but I'm sure you had peanut butter at one point of your life. It must be a texture thing with you. Considering your age might want to think about doing things that you haven't if covid-19 wasn't a thing. Mine is to get legal weed. My husband thinks I'm crazy because we could get weed easily down the block, but it's on my bucket list. I could put jet skiing on my list but definitely not skydiving from a plane.
Melissa, please rethink your post. Advocating weed is not a good idea unless for medical reasons.

• Heart
I am wondering if Priscilla gets any follow-up for her WLS. I know I have to get follow-ups every four months for my BC last year. You would think after major surgery such as sleeve, there would be a specific protocol.
If she does or if she has...she ain't saying

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she does or if she has...she ain't saying
She would never admit to a follow-up with the surgeon, which I bet she has never had, because he would throw the book at her. She is an idiot because she wont be given a second chance and is going to end up as one of those super obese women being craned out of her bedroom.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

The story about the roller coaster from 60 years ago could be mine, my dad did exactly the same thing with me and I have never been on one since.

• Heart
Ok. I’m going to be nitpicking here but her watch is on the thinnest possible place on her arm and it looks so tight! Why does that annoy me like it does?
Does anyone think Miss Priss is purposely trying to fatten up everyone around? Like an enabler? So she isn’t the only fat person? I do!
You know, I've noticed that watch before. So tight it looks like it's cutting off her circulation.
Maybe that's why she has that creepy little finger 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
After seeing Abbie do her bead threading whilst on another of their totally unnecessary holiday breaks, why the hell dont they go out and buy some bead kits? It is honestly the first time I have ever seen her engaged in an activity. Her IDD is so severe that I dont think it would bore her. It keeps her occupied which has to be a good thing. That dreadful rocking she does says to me, please give me something to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I personally think a scooter is a little more safer because you could stabilize better. But he's a professional vlogger like you know Casey Neistat.
🤣🤪
Speaking of Casey Neistat he used a boosted board and that averages about $1,200 while a one-wheel cost about $1,500. They're a little bit more stable because they have four wheels as opposed to one giant wheel. It just makes him look like a complete idiot in my opinion.
Holy Shitola
Those one-wheels cost $1500???

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
"You sound like a picky eater. You got to have a red stuffed pepper they're a lot less bitter than the green ones."

Yep, the red and yellow ones. I also like the green ones.

"At least try it. Or try peppers and onions with sausage. Worth it, you'll enjoy it. I could understand the tomato thing, my brother hated those, but had no problem with eating spaghetti sauce..."

My one sister-in-law was that way also yet she liked ketchup on various foods.

"Mine is to get legal weed. My husband thinks I'm crazy...."

With all I've been through with my leg only to lose it 😔 I'd give it a go for my pain and nerves.
But it really comes down to what you like & don't like and might try.

Reactions: 8
Thanks... I tried the stuff for many years..remember I was a teen in the sixties, and it makes me paranoid. I adore peanut butter. The smooth kind..not crunchy. And yes, I’m a picky eater. Peppers will never be my thing. I am frightfully stubborn...but still around to joke about it!

The story about the roller coaster from 60 years ago could be mine, my dad did exactly the same thing with me and I have never been on one since.
My dad also threw me in the pool so I wouldn’t be afraid of the water (he was quite the character). Fortunately, I love to swim..lol! Just thought of something...my dad also had me drive a year before I was old enough for a drivers license (with him). The first time driving, he had me drive on the highway, No wonder I’m a chicken tit...😂 He took out all the kids and grandkids driving.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Melissa, please rethink your post. Advocating weed is not a good idea unless for medical reasons.
I'm actually not advocating smoking weed. In America we have a few states that allow adult use over age 21 to indulge in marijuana. In my state New York you can get a marijuana card provided as long as it's medical reasons. I do want them to decriminalize marijuana, I do believe that will cut down on gang violence and drug use believe it or not. If you can get legal weed without any pesticides or foreign substances example poisons, it would be safer for people to indulge. The money generated from the sales of marijuana benefits the state and it's programs. Marijuana helps a lot of people with chronic pain, helps with anxiety, helps children with seizures, helps with glaucoma Etc. A lot of states don't even have medical marijuana, those people have to go find it elsewhere on the streets.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
After seeing Abbie do her bead threading whilst on another of their totally unnecessary holiday breaks, why the hell dont they go out and buy some bead kits? It is honestly the first time I have ever seen her engaged in an activity. Her IDD is so severe that I dont think it would bore her. It keeps her occupied which has to be a good thing. That dreadful rocking she does says to me, please give me something to do.
They won't do the beads because someone would have to watch her the entire time... and Ass and P can't be bothered to do all that unless its for photo op or vlog content.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.