Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, it looks like we have a tie! (as of the time that I'm writing this)

16 votes for Stripe's suggestion Big p is selling loads of junk & Asa thinks he’s one big hunk (page 41)

and

16 votes for Jigsy's suggestion New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle. (page 48)

We need more ppl to vote to break the tie! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cilla's Stuff & Things
It must be the times. I never knew a kitchen demo video could get so many negative comments. I’m off to bed. Not sure if I’ll even show the finished product after this. How about you all stop being so rude and judgey? People do renovations everyday. It’s not that crazy to think about. This is my house, my money, and my decisions. Of you get this worked up over a strangers kitchen I can’t imagine you with your own life things. I hope everyone gets a good nights sleep and wakes up in better moods. This spoiled brat, money hungry tired mama is headed to bed. Good night.
😘

She posted this on her page
Sounds like Ms 🐷 is drunk again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here. I joined about 2 or 3 months ago, but I have been lurking here for over a year. So glad to have found this sight with so many people that see thru them like I do.

One comment I’ve never seen made here is how much they use the word LIKE in so many of their sentences. I’m like, he’s like, she’s like, I was like etc. etc. I see a lot of young people and vlogers using it and it’s sooooo annoying. I feel like Judge Judy when she gets really annoyed with it too and she asks the plaintiff or the defendant if they can get thru a sentence without using the word like. She says and I quote “It’s a filler word”. They all do it in the Maass family, but Dummer is the worst. It seems LIKE is every other word out of her mouth, maybe she should also take a course in grammar at her college. Don’t know if it bothers anyone else?

I got a big laugh when I saw the earrings that PigCilla’s was wearing today (all her earrings are horrible everyday). These in particular are just like what the horses in Spain wear to keep the flies away. They are called “mosqueros”. Mosca in Spanish means fly. The way she was shaking her head around in her “Lipstick Mama” video I guess pigs need to keep flies away too. By the way they actually look really good on horses, but not so on pigs. Photos attached for your viewing comparison.

One moe thing. I think with that bow on her head she is trying to go for the Jo Jo Siwa look, but with fly swatters earrings on.

F1309931-E813-483A-8625-ECC8681C31A1.jpeg
9AB65668-7885-49D3-B033-9BFE85A8B17F.jpeg
FB7C9783-D87D-4F09-B902-58680F938BD6.jpeg
E9AC977A-07E0-452E-A7E9-0C5800F0780F.jpeg
8027DAB3-25BC-43A1-A9F2-E94467DD6411.jpeg
406B2FAA-5ED7-48B9-A0F0-55049653617F.jpeg

I

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

16 votes for Stripe's suggestion Big p is selling loads of junk & Asa thinks he’s one big hunk (page 41)

and

16 votes for Jigsy's suggestion New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle. (page 48)

i vote for waddle waddle! 😚

I didn't watch the whole live podcast. I just couldn't take it after a few minutes. But they admitted they had a fight. Wondering if that is why there was no vlog put up the other day.
I had taken a huge break from their huge ego’ & can’t stomach the vlogs. But I did see their fight clickbaity thumbnail & it grossed me out. Not sure it’s a good look for him to be grabbing P aggressively. Leghumpers flipped when he stomped his foot (yes, they are children) at her during a vlog when she & Isa. were selecting class rings. (Bet the ring is too tight on Isa. now). The only stressful disagreements my husband & I ever had were during & after chemo & juggling childcare. I wanted to still be there to pick them up from pre-k & kindergarten, etc.

Whenever their exploitation get on my nerves I just remember that they have a lifetime of watching wet paint never dry & what probably feels like a few monkeys in the room with them.

I was reading comments on Nickytvs video and he also said "make a softer landing place for him" Is that something a lot of parents say? Or did they get it from somewhere?
It’s just a quote, but not said all that often here in the US, imo. It is a good quote, but these yootoobers deserve limitations. A 1st responder can work 60+ hr weeks & risk their lives, but a yootoober can make mega adsense money to waltz around in slippers & sip coffee, & not do jack tit & make $1k+/in 10 min. I mean really....f this world if this shite continues another decade.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I went back to 47 & 48 & didn’t see the waddle waddle title to vote on. No biggie. Nearly wrote piggie. lol

And love the Cilia’s Puff & Stuff ....& also the name pigfuckles. I think pigknuckles is fitting as well. Oink!

Exposing Liars: First glance, I thought the horsie pics above were connected to her earring ads! Is she selling that crap now? I’d be swatting at an imaginary spider all day if I wore those. She’s definitely not doing any housework w/ all that garb on. Lazy fat witch! Him too!

Reactions: 8
Here is the thing that crossed my mind after her temper tantrum flounce last night. They could turn off the commenting if they are so bothered by what is being said. But if they do that, they lose their engagement the negative comments bring. Her flounce before bed is to continue to get engagement. Most of those criticism comments will be or have been deleted. I can't stand seeing the leghumpers so quick to apologize and grovel that they said something to offend Cilly. She needs to grow thicker skin and read the room before she makes posts like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think this whole kitchen business is going to lose them a lot of subscribers as people see them spending yet more money at a time when thousands are struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

and

Hi Pink marshmallow, I’m happy if you use the other thread title, I really don’t mind, it’s a good one👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Went to gather FB comments. Yes, people seem to be very upset that nothing was saved. People are saying she had a beautiful kitchen. Lauren Brazee was mentioned. I didn't realize she had put out a vlog about her kitchen reno earlier today.
View attachment 289195
Just thinking about all the wasted cabinets, island, etc. and that marble that could've been re-purposed. Probably a lot of people that could've used them if given the opportunity to get them! Such a unnecessary waste!

Reactions: 12
Cilla's Stuff & Things
It must be the times. I never knew a kitchen demo video could get so many negative comments. I’m off to bed. Not sure if I’ll even show the finished product after this. How about you all stop being so rude and judgey? People do renovations everyday. It’s not that crazy to think about. This is my house, my money, and my decisions. Of you get this worked up over a strangers kitchen I can’t imagine you with your own life things. I hope everyone gets a good nights sleep and wakes up in better moods. This spoiled brat, money hungry tired mama is headed to bed. Good night.
😘

She posted this on her page
I just responded to her. Wonder if it will get deleted:
"Cilla's Stuff & Things
I believe this happens to all influencers on social media. Its a fact of life on the internet. It doesn't make it right at all., and I don't agree with the sentiment, however this is what happens. The only way it will stop happening is turning off your comments, and the open forum. Anyway, I would guess (notice I said guess) that the vast majority of your comments are kind and loving. It seems though only the critical comments get noticed. Maybe the critical comments should be ignored and the kind, loving comments responded to, with at least a "like". By the way - I expect this comment to get ignored. "

• Heart
Reactions: 24
We know he lost it for a while due to the child support issues but no idea if he got it reinstated yet... I wished I was a police officer in the town of Jacksonville. I would beg to be reassigned to their area for daily patrols...

oh and he got pulled over on a recent trip. I don’t think that would have went over well, if he didn’t have a license..
Absolutely! I have thought about this many times. I would park my patrol car next to the ice cream shop and just wait for Pigfuckles to come rolling in for a late night “fat free” snack after having her snout in a margarita or three. You know she has operated that electric cart while under the influence....🍹💊🚔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.