Fathering Autism #56 Viewers dropping like flies need to tell some more lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cilla's Stuff & Things
It must be the times. I never knew a kitchen demo video could get so many negative comments. I’m off to bed. Not sure if I’ll even show the finished product after this. How about you all stop being so rude and judgey? People do renovations everyday. It’s not that crazy to think about. This is my house, my money, and my decisions. Of you get this worked up over a strangers kitchen I can’t imagine you with your own life things. I hope everyone gets a good nights sleep and wakes up in better moods. This spoiled brat, money hungry tired mama is headed to bed. Good night.
😘

She posted this on her page
She finally admitted she is a spoiled brat and money hungry!! I thought that I would never see the day! 😂
Now, if she would just close her page completely, it would be 1 page down and several more to go... We couldn’t get that lucky, could we?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She finally admitted she is a spoiled brat and money hungry!! I thought that I would never see the day! 😂
Now, if she would just close her page completely, it would be 1 page down and several more to go... We couldn’t get that lucky, could we?
Haha, I just saw that...and then she was going off to bed! The comments didn't settle right with her...poor Beb...she sure had a ton of negative feedback but a lot of defenders too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I didn't watch the whole live podcast. I just couldn't take it after a few minutes. But they admitted they had a fight. Wondering if that is why there was no vlog put up the other day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Cilla's Stuff & Things
It must be the times. I never knew a kitchen demo video could get so many negative comments. I’m off to bed. Not sure if I’ll even show the finished product after this. How about you all stop being so rude and judgey? People do renovations everyday. It’s not that crazy to think about. This is my house, my money, and my decisions. Of you get this worked up over a strangers kitchen I can’t imagine you with your own life things. I hope everyone gets a good nights sleep and wakes up in better moods. This spoiled brat, money hungry tired mama is headed to bed. Good night.
1f618.png
Ha! "This is MY money and MY house and MY decision...that I put on the internet for YOU to see and have an opinion on...but only if it's a GOOD opinion!" *stomp stomp*

Yes, it's crazy how "rude and judgey" people are when you're wasteful and ungenerous. You're absolutely right that it's "the times"...because "the times," if you'll notice, if you ever get your head out of your cream cheese-stuffed crockpot, are times of global distress and unprecedented need among your neighbors. And yet here you are spending thousands of dollars not to feed people, not to assist them with medical care, but to smash (faux?) marble countertops to bits and throw pity-party tantrums about how you'll never show "the finished product." (Sorry, is that supposed to be a threat? Oh no, Cilla, don't take away our prize! We want to see the finished product soooooo baaaaaad! We all care so much about what your bleeping kitchen looks like!)

Ah, wait, I guess you don't believe in using your money to provide real help (not just socks and toothpaste bought by your leghumpers and packed by slave-labor autistic kids) to people in need...because your family raised you not to take handouts, especially not from the government. (Unless those handouts are for Abbie. Then it's take, take, take!) That's right, Cill, we all remember how "rude and judgey" you are too! You can hide as many old Facebook posts as you want, but we all saw you talking tit about people who didn't vote for Trump, or women who spoke out about feminism. (You know, before you used feminism to try and sell pyramid scheme scam makeup to desperate women with special needs?) I guess those are okay things to be judgey about, though. Not like judging someone's kitchen! That's just wrong!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So she can be in all the shots of her cooking her stolen recipes. And claim it as a studio space for her youtube channel. Ya know.... tax write off.
It also makes it a home improvement, an asset.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
A4F708D3-C38D-4B9E-910D-ECE24264D818.jpeg
199A6F6A-D852-4912-8299-46104FDB2884.jpeg

QUOTE="bready, post: 2735732, member: 79610"]
I remember after they made a big deal about getting the cabinets custom made, they were complaining because the white paint on it didn't match the white paint on the rest of the kitchen.

But that's one of the reason I don't believe their bullshit about how "We planned this from the very beginning." If you planned it from the beginning, why did you get custom cabinets made and then witch about their imperfections? Coulda bought a kitchen cart from Target and lived with that for a few months instead.

My kitchen is legit from the 1960s. All the cabinets and some of the appliances are from the original construction. My parents didn't have the money to renovate it when they bought the house, and now that I own it, I don't want to spend anything on it either 😂 They did install new appliances as necessary throughout the years, and after much deliberation about whether she wanted to rip out the old (solid wood!) cabinets and spend money on new ones, my mom just gave it a coat of paint and some new lighting and flooring a few years before she passed away...when it was done we were both like "Yep, that was all it needed." But maybe if I was a #bossbabe #momchef with my own FreshDirect / cream cheese crock pot "cooking show" I would feel differently?

(Also, if you really want to see what bullshit it is that Priscilla thinks she needs a chef-worthy kitchen, look up some videos by Sohla El-Waylly. Any of the videos with brown wood cabinets in the background are filmed in her small home kitchen. She's a brilliant actual professional chef who used to own her own restaurant, and she makes amazing stuff in a kitchen even smaller than mine!)
[/QUOTE]

Wow Bready. We have some things in common. I also inherited my Mom’s house built in the 60’s. The kitchen needed a little updating (I didn’t want to go through a huge renovation as it is too disrupting and messy.) I just had the golden oak wooden cabinets painted white, the walls a pale blue, put some cool granite counters in, and vinyl plank flooring that looks like wood, and recently got a new refrigerator. I think it is the same one that the Maasives have/had? Oh! And a couple of new light fixtures. It’s nice because it makes it “mine” and also gives it an updated look.

I think possibly they are getting rid of that new refrigerator because it doesn’t seem very large inside and doesn’t hold as much as our old refrigerator did. And we only have two people living here.

I thought their original light fixture that was in their kitchen when they bought it was really nice and classy....a pretty chandelier if I remember correctly. Then they ran out in a big hurry to buy that rustic looking wooden light fixture that doesn’t seem to fit in with that white kitchen.

I was pleased with our “updating” and it wasn’t too
stressful or time consuming,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow Bready. We have some things in common. I also inherited my Mom’s house built in the 60’s. The kitchen needed a little updating (I didn’t want to go through a huge renovation as it is too disrupting and messy.) I just had the golden oak wooden cabinets painted white, the walls a pale blue, put some cool granite counters in, and vinyl plank flooring that looks like wood, and recently got a new refrigerator. I think it is the same one that the Maasives have/had? Oh! And a couple of new light fixtures. It’s nice because it makes it “mine” and also gives it an updated look.

I think possibly they are getting rid of that new refrigerator because it doesn’t seem very large inside and doesn’t hold as much as our old refrigerator did. And we only have two people living here.

I thought their original light fixture that was in their kitchen when they bought it was really nice and classy....a pretty chandelier if I remember correctly. Then they ran out in a big hurry to buy that rustic looking wooden light fixture that doesn’t seem to fit in with that white kitchen.

That is awesome! I can’t pull all the pictures up for some reason (other than the thumbnails) but it looks lovely!!
Enjoy your beautiful kitchen! Oh and hello Kitty!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When did they say that they were going to put the stove in the center Island? I seen this in a few comments I'm just curious where was this said. I can understand putting a sink in the center Island, that's pretty common now. But to put a range in the center Island is a little hard because you have to think about putting in a ventilation system which cost a lot of money. Not that money is a problem for them apparently.
With hissy prissy’s t-rex arms, the stove top elements would have to be close to the edge of the island. Can you imagine a stockpot boiling away and Abbie comes careering through, arms flailing, accidentally connects with the pot of boiling liquid as she runs past, and someone or something getting severely injured!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 289309View attachment 289298

Oh, you made yours look much more modern than mine! That looks so nice and peaceful. My cabinets are painted white as well, but my mom kept the formica counters...since I was living with her during the "redecorating," and she and I both like kind of kitschy old kitchens, we decided to lean all the way into the retro vibes and get a checkerboard linoleum floor.

What's the appliance built into the bottom cabinets next to the sink? That's the second time I've seen one in a few days, and I don't think I've ever encountered one before!

I also remember liking the original chandelier in the Maass Mansion more than what they replaced it with. I liked the old cabinet hardware better than the ugly turquoise they replaced it with, too. Hopefully they dumped the gaudy turquoise leather chairs during the reno too. (You know it's gaudy when even the girl with a checkerboard linoleum floor thinks it's gaudy!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Cilla's Stuff & Things
😘

And Asshat replied too:

1603778993239.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
With hissy prissy’s t-rex arms, the stove top elements would have to be close to the edge of the island. Can you imagine a stockpot boiling away and Abbie comes careering through, arms flailing, accidentally connects with the pot of boiling liquid as she runs past, and someone or something getting severely injured!
That is what really scares me. Induction ovens still have horrible issues with starting up without anyone touching them and horrible control thermostat issues, especially Samsung, which is the brand they are going with apparently. Just a quick Google (googles) and you can see all the issues Samsung is having and the horrible customer service that they provide.. Units are not staying hot, regulating or even turning off and on, on their own...
Then we have the issues with Abbie sitting right at a 5ft bar area. She stands at 5ft tall. Her reach, especially quick acting, can be several feet. Right now, she can’t always tell what is in the back pots or far away from the stove but when that cooktop engulfs the whole middle of the kitchen, it is going to be really hard for her to stay away from it.
Also, even though it cools quickly, what happens when she takes a moves a pot to the sink and Abbie takes her hand to the top? It takes a split second..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So, what are our thread title suggestions?
I hit most liked posts and went through the first 10 pages but didn't see any thread title suggestions.

I can make the new thread once we hit 1000 posts in here.

Reactions: 3
Cilla's Stuff & Things
😘

Oh my! She’s gotta wake up and realize ppl just do not like her....just ignore the comments! Oh and if your reading here, your taste in clothes, jewelry, home goods....SUCK!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Cilla's Stuff & Things
😘

You know what’s funny about this....some
leghumpers are like “What about us”. They want to see the remodel so why is she giving so much attention to the “negative comments”. She really does look like a spoiled brat. I’m picturing her throwing her arm to her thigh like the time they got locked out of the car.

“They didn’t like my kitchen remodel” waaa waaa waaa. These people are so whiny and ungrateful, I don’t see how the leghumpers do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just put 2 and 2 together about Laura Brazee doing their kitchen.. First, it does look awesome and so much better. Secondly, even with no-smell paint, you should not be painting while pregnant. I haven’t watched their show but she should have been wearing a mask and taking breaks, if she had to help.

Reactions: 6
I just put 2 and 2 together about Laura Brazee doing their kitchen.. First, it does look awesome and so much better. Secondly, even with no-smell paint, you should not be painting while pregnant. I haven’t watched their show but she should have been wearing a mask and taking breaks, if she had to help.
I didn’t realize they were remodeling their kitchen also. I just watched the video and it seemed like a simple diy makeover. Hmm I wonder if Lauren ever talked about remodeling her kitchen or wanting a newer kitchen and then BOOM Priscilla goes and literally remodels her kitchen, not just a mini makeover....a full renovation.

The wording Lauren used in the end seems like she could be throwing shade.

Reactions: 9
Oh, you made yours look much more modern than mine! That looks so nice and peaceful. My cabinets are painted white as well, but my mom kept the formica counters...since I was living with her during the "redecorating," and she and I both like kind of kitschy old kitchens, we decided to lean all the way into the retro vibes and get a checkerboard linoleum floor.

What's the appliance built into the bottom cabinets next to the sink? That's the second time I've seen one in a few days, and I don't think I've ever encountered one before!

I also remember liking the original chandelier in the Maass Mansion more than what they replaced it with. I liked the old cabinet hardware better than the ugly turquoise they replaced it with, too. Hopefully they dumped the gaudy turquoise leather chairs during the reno too. (You know it's gaudy when even the girl with a checkerboard linoleum floor thinks it's gaudy!)
Thank you Bready! That’s funny you mentioned that appliance next to the sink. That is a trash compactor. Mom used it a few times, I never use it except to store stuff. Lol. I can’t stand that black and white crazy flooring in that kitchen of the Maases. I thought it was linoleum too but others said it was tile and I think they are right. Just too “busy” for my taste. Mom had just a light beige linoleum floor that had cracks and discoloration but it had lasted years and years.
I think white kitchens are back in style after years and years of the various wood colors—-oak, pine, dark, light, white washed, etc. I think my grandparents had white cabinetry. 🙂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.