Fathering Autism #54 We lie. We scam. We exploit Abbie and everything we can.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha is she wearing a 5yr olds helmet? She's a bloody moron.
I hope that when her empire falls she looks back at these videos and cringes.
She's a disgusting scammer.
Looks like half a bowling ball. what's with the hole on top?

yea she’s buzzed up
Do you think when her neighbors see her come out of the house and get on that scooter that they take pictures or take bets on that scooter breaking?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Priscilla, if you read this, please either place the seatbelt down on your waist or buy an extender, if it won’t go that far.. I am not staying this to be horrible but I have had several abdominal surgeries, and my surgeon stressed the importance of making sure my seatbelt was never on my stomach like this. If you were to get into an accident, which you never know when that can happen, it could cause major damage to your intestines and abdomen, which in turn can cause internal bleeding that isn’t caught in time.
I only worry because you seem to be bringing home the bacon and if Asa was to loose you, I don’t know how long before everything would crumble. If you think life insurance pays out quickly, I have water front property in Nebraska to sell you..

I can’t find this post..
If I did, I would have posted “As a US creator on Patreon, you have two payout options: you can be paid by Stripe direct deposit or you can be paid through PayPal.”
I know we can set a trust up but at our bank, we are not give routing and account numbers that can be deposited into. The deposits have to be done within the bank or over the phone (via wire).
I would not trust that their Patreon is set up at all, to go straight into a trust fund account but probably their family account or FA business account, as it should be that way for tax purposes.. Also, money can be pulled out of a trust, by the grantor (Asa and/or Priscilla) is still alive..
I don't trust one damn thing they say. I don't believe it's in a trustfund for Abbie. They're using it so their fat asses can have all the disgusting things.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't trust one damn thing they say. I don't believe it's in a trustfund for Abbie. They're using it so their fat asses can have all the disgusting things.
Even if it did go in a trust for Abbie.. it doesn't give them the right to spend money like water on their McMansion, eating out extensively, cars, toys etc etc... why doesn't THAT money go into a trust for Abbie first before asking others for money?

I have seen other you tubers that have way more views and subscribers then them that do not change their lifestyle drastically like that because of youtube fame.. because they know it most likely will not last.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Trust fund my arse, more like kitchen fund. I have never seen people waste money like these two, it’s almost as if they have a compulsion to buy, certainly 🐷, she has to buy every day even if it’s just groceries. They are so going to regret this when they are skint again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Priscilla, if you read this, please either place the seatbelt down on your waist or buy an extender, if it won’t go that far.. I am not staying this to be horrible but I have had several abdominal surgeries, and my surgeon stressed the importance of making sure my seatbelt was never on my stomach like this. If you were to get into an accident, which you never know when that can happen, it could cause major damage to your intestines and abdomen, which in turn can cause internal bleeding that isn’t caught in time.
I only worry because you seem to be bringing home the bacon and if Asa was to loose you, I don’t know how long before everything would crumble. If you think life insurance pays out quickly, I have water front property in Nebraska to sell you..
After my mom's accident, they were treating a large abdominal wound they had no explanation for with a wound vac and surgical debridements. It wasn't until she became coherent enough did we find out it was because of her seat belt being worn wrong.

I had no idea they had so many Patreon accounts!
I outlined all of the levels in that long social media accounts post a few threads ago. It was scary how many social media channels they have to exploit Abbie on.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
When Ass was cleaning out the garage he made a comment about BIG P's scooter weighing a lot more. Does P's scooter weigh more due to heavy reinforcements due to Pig's Massive size? Also, why is Pig saying her favorite thing to do is ride all over town, but put on a show portraying herself as a complete idiot that can't turn a scooter on? She calls herself a princess and acts like people need to come to her aid because she is such a dumb-ass? Wow, Pig is a weak woman with absolutely no skills except eating and making herself look like a fool. Why does she think being dumb and unable to do for herself looks good?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No complaint about the winner at all but you didn’t even mention mine
I looked and did not see one that you suggested. It was not intentional. I searched through 1000 posts by most likes and came up with the top 3 vote getters. And to be frank, you are complaining.

I made the post and waited for about thirty minutes to see if there were any other options or complaints. They didn't close the thread for three hours.

I was hesitant to make a new thread because people seem to find something to complain about it lately, and will not be making a new thread for awhile because of it. Someone else can do it for now. Just not worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Trust fund my arse, more like kitchen fund. I have never seen people waste money like these two, it’s almost as if they have a compulsion to buy, certainly 🐷, she has to buy every day even if it’s just groceries. They are so going to regret this when they are skint again.
This is the very definition of a shopping addiction combined with her "happy go lucky attitude."

"According to Ruth Engs from Indiana University, some people develop shopping addictions because they essentially get addicted to how their brain feels while shopping. As they shop, their brain releases endorphins and dopamine, and over time, these feelings become addictive."

Reactions: 7
I looked and did not see one that you suggested. It was not intentional. I searched through 1000 posts by most likes and came up with the top 3 vote getters. And to be frank, you are complaining.

I made the post and waited for about thirty minutes to see if there were any other options or complaints. They didn't close the thread for three hours.

I was hesitant to make a new thread because people seem to find something to complain about it lately, and will not be making a new thread for awhile because of it. Someone else can do it for now. Just not worth it.
No, I clearly said I wasn’t complaining, both thread titles were good and either deserved to be used, I merely made the comment that mine wasn’t mentioned. Something wrong with that ?
No need to throw your teddy out of the pram

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
When Ass was cleaning out the garage he made a comment about BIG P's scooter weighing a lot more. Does P's scooter weigh more due to heavy reinforcements due to Pig's Massive size? Also, why is Pig saying her favorite thing to do is ride all over town, but put on a show portraying herself as a complete idiot that can't turn a scooter on? She calls herself a princess and acts like people need to come to her aid because she is such a dumb-ass? Wow, Pig is a weak woman with absolutely no skills except eating and making herself look like a fool. Why does she think being dumb and unable to do for herself looks good?!?
He literally threw her under the bus, by saying her Scootee weighed more and couldn’t be hung up. He didn’t have to say anything at all or just say that she uses it more and requested it not to be hung up but nope, he said it was reinforced, something about a board, and a lot more heavy..
Oh and yes, so much for empowering women there Priscilla! You can’t even operate your own scooter and need Asa or Isaiah to change the speed settings on it.. How long have you been driving that thing around town now? And you don’t even know how to fully operate it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Looks like half a bowling ball. what's with the hole on top?

Do you think when her neighbors see her come out of the house and get on that scooter that they take pictures or take bets on that scooter breaking?
she looks like an idiot on that scooter! Anything for content. I do think she had been drinking, after all, it was football day and her team lost! I cannot believe people actually support them financially? Can they not see that they use their special needs daughter for financial gain? They truly are disgusting people!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No, I clearly said I wasn’t complaining, both thread titles were good and either deserved to be used, I merely made the comment that mine wasn’t mentioned. Something wrong with that ?
No need to throw your teddy out of the pram
now-im-not-complaining-but.jpg

Next time you find the top vote winner and start a new thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That helmet looks so stupid ..looks like she doesn't get why she is even wearing it.. to protect your head.. not your hair do.
She even said...Feel your hair blowing in the wind or some crap...LOL! Your tit is not blowing...Aunt Skeezy Bee.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20201004-182738_Instagram.jpg

I will give Ass a little credit. This is a sweet picture of him and Abbie from 2014.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.