Fathering Autism #54 We lie. We scam. We exploit Abbie and everything we can.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0CE6FA6D-0BD3-4D70-BCE1-4D5FCF52EAFE.jpeg

How long has Ms. Amanda Lee been the “all know, see all” for the Maass Family now?
Yet, she is saying she knows absolutely nothing about the Patreon memberships getting early access and exactly how much it is a month?
I’m sorry but she is either really slow or is definitely one of the family, trying to throw shade and make it seem like she isn’t a part of the family...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Monday

PIGGY POWER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And the sex spammer bots have hit their channel. Hopefully none of their special needs subs are clicking on them. These are just a few of them. They're hitting the channel comments hard. (pun intended) :cool:

1601875762021.png

1601875794086.png

1601875812625.png

1601875832262.png

1601875847112.png

1601875867735.png

1601875885797.png

1601875901704.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thanks for pointing out that your wife’s scooter had to be made with reinforced steel & is super heavy. 😝

Her slouchy way of driving doesn’t look like she has control of the wheel or the road. And then driving on the hwy with hundreds of pounds of battery acid behind them, well..... 🤷🏻‍♂️

I just read my post as *wife’s cooter* 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Priscilla, if you read this, please either place the seatbelt down on your waist or buy an extender, if it won’t go that far.. I am not staying this to be horrible but I have had several abdominal surgeries, and my surgeon stressed the importance of making sure my seatbelt was never on my stomach like this. If you were to get into an accident, which you never know when that can happen, it could cause major damage to your intestines and abdomen, which in turn can cause internal bleeding that isn’t caught in time.
I only worry because you seem to be bringing home the bacon and if Asa was to loose you, I don’t know how long before everything would crumble. If you think life insurance pays out quickly, I have water front property in Nebraska to sell you..

I can’t find this post..
If I did, I would have posted “As a US creator on Patreon, you have two payout options: you can be paid by Stripe direct deposit or you can be paid through PayPal.”
I know we can set a trust up but at our bank, we are not give routing and account numbers that can be deposited into. The deposits have to be done within the bank or over the phone (via wire).
I would not trust that their Patreon is set up at all, to go straight into a trust fund account but probably their family account or FA business account, as it should be that way for tax purposes.. Also, money can be pulled out of a trust, by the grantor (Asa and/or Priscilla) is still alive..

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She looks ridiculous in this video.
Hahahaha is she wearing a 5yr olds helmet? She's a bloody moron.
I hope that when her empire falls she looks back at these videos and cringes.
She's a disgusting scammer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Priscilla, if you read this, please either place the seatbelt down on your waist or buy an extender, if it won’t go that far.. I am not staying this to be horrible but I have had several abdominal surgeries, and my surgeon stressed the importance of making sure my seatbelt was never on my stomach like this. If you were to get into an accident, which you never know when that can happen, it could cause major damage to your intestines and abdomen, which in turn can cause internal bleeding that isn’t caught in time.
I only worry because you seem to be bringing home the bacon and if Asa was to loose you, I don’t know how long before everything would crumble. If you think life insurance pays out quickly, I have water front property in Nebraska to sell you..

I can’t find this post..
If I did, I would have posted “As a US creator on Patreon, you have two payout options: you can be paid by Stripe direct deposit or you can be paid through PayPal.”
I know we can set a trust up but at our bank, we are not give routing and account numbers that can be deposited into. The deposits have to be done within the bank or over the phone (via wire).
I would not trust that their Patreon is set up at all, to go straight into a trust fund account but probably their family account or FA business account, as it should be that way for tax purposes.. Also, money can be pulled out of a trust, by the grantor (Asa and/or Priscilla) is still alive..
What waist?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had no idea they had so many Patreon accounts!
That is just the “levels” of supports you can be. It is one Patreon account but depending how much you give, per month, is what you receive..
My husband follows a couple of guys that do a wrestling Patreon and he pays to be a supporter. He isn’t a top supporter but wants to be.. He pays $15/month but it can go up to $100/month.., 🤢
Personally, I don’t see why anyone would just give people money like this.. For my husband, it is his spare spending money. For the old lady giving her retirement money, I have no words.. Asa and Priscilla should be ashamed..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That is just the “levels” of supports you can be. It is one Patreon account but depending how much you give, per month, is what you receive..
My husband follows a couple of guys that do a wrestling Patreon and he pays to be a supporter. He isn’t a top supporter but wants to be.. He pays $15/month but it can go up to $100/month.., 🤢
Personally, I don’t see why anyone would just give people money like this.. For my husband, it is his spare spending money. For the old lady giving her retirement money, I have no words.. Asa and Priscilla should be ashamed..
I see. Sorry. My mistake 😉

Reactions: 2
It was mentioned at the start of the thread that hopefully this one won't have a complaint, what happened? Yet again I'm watching a vlog where they take Sandy for the once a month walks, they have had her since February and she still can't walk properly on a leash, she still sleeps at night in the cage, she still spends allot of her days in the cage, why on earth do they still keep her if they can't be bothered to teach her simple commands, Cilla holding onto the two dog's was so funny, she's getting pulled in every direction, one of these days Sandy is going to pull Cilla in the road and it's pure dangerous not only for Cilla but for Sandy as well

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.