Fathering Autism #54 We lie. We scam. We exploit Abbie and everything we can.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been going thru some of their videos from when they first started Vlogging, and Abbie hasn’t advanced any since 2016 IMO ITS SAD!!! Especially knowing it is All A & P’s fault all because they were to lazy and more worried about that damn camera. Oh and may I add Pigsilla hasn’t changed a bit either, watched their 2nd Vlog she was on the couch with phone in hand!! How about this pic for a laugh!!
Now that’s a sight, can u imagine them having sexView attachment 273093
Hi everyone
It's that time...here is next installment of
"Another Ugly Hog Makeup" (but she thinks she looks good in her drunken stupor...oops World😉
Wait...is it really only 7m32s....BIG bleeping BACKFLIP IN MY HEAD

1. Thank god short vlog since we know it's just gonna be full of bullshit....pull on your hip waders it's gonna get deep sweet girls and boys
2. Abbie could care less that you pulled her out of school, she just wants a snack
3. good God Asswipe how many times does it need to be said, shave and throw in a shower already
4. Ok sunsets nice
5. Ohhh definitely no spanx
6. Damn Piggy, could you say least fake like you like Abbie...oh wait no one is around so why bother
7. 1m17s fake semi maternal moment
8. Thought Abbie didn't elope anymore...sure as all hell looked like she was about too
9. Ugh that fakey fakey voice Piggy uses makes me want to 🤮
10. They need to cut Abbies hair
11. Must be nice to just have a relaxing weekend to recharge your batteries...so you can be all fresh when you scam and con more people
12. Do your bleeping research....
13. Why would anyone leave a special needs child at the pool to go get something...wtf is wrong with that example
14. Damn at Piggys profile 4m58s....guess the special "angles" they use to film wasn't working
15. Yea yea we can read this all on our own asswipe, shut up
16. That's it Piggy....remember your one line...ok trying for sincere head shake and action....said in monotone voice like she gives a tit...that's awesome
17. God Piggy is dumb..maybe they have a list of hotels....IT'S WHAT THE WEBSITE IS..does she even know what happens outside of slimelife
Also Asswipe, you should make it clear that BeFriendlier only has 13 hotels listed all in same areas so more than likely they are all owned and site operated by the same owners. In other words advertising ploy, a good one but still a ploy.
18. Novel idea Piggy, call the hotel and do your research ahead of time instead of having your snout glued to your phone being a bosshog slimelife shill
19. Why didn't they put Abbie into PJ's when they got back in the room 🤔
20. LOOK AT THAT GUNT
21. He bleeping lied
..tell me that's it and then keeps talking ugh
22. New line "more in the moment"...give me a bleeping break
23. Oh what fresh hell are they going to start now.....
The end

What I took from this vlog....
Abbie loves the beach but they never take her
Short, medium, long doesn't matter...all the vlogs suck ass
WTF having her eat the sugar laden tit at 930PM....they had to have drugged her to sleep that night
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼Bravo! Kermys Korner!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian Tattlers
And
Happy Monday everyone else🙂
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadians!!
In the US, it is Indigenous Peoples' Day/Columbus Day, depending on which you celebrate or don’t and I won’t drag history into this. I will just say, my family is part Cherokee Indian and we will leave it there 😉

I wonder how the wonderful snore fest in St. Pete went. I am thankful that it seems Priscilla might have unengaged her hand from her phone enough to at least take a few picture with Abbie.. I hate that Abbie is thoroughly exhausted and I can only hope that they went home on Sunday and gave Abbie today off to rest and relax before heading back to school on Tuesday, since Monday is a teacher workday..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They said they ended up at Tradewinds because the hotel they booked didnt have a secured balcony door, so they went to Tradewinds.
I think its just an excuse to the humpers... "Oh, we didnt PLAN to stay at this pricey resort but we HAD to...."
On one hand, it seems like such a useless thing to lie about, but on the other hand it seems like an unlikely story ("...and then we just HAPPENED to end up at this special needs friendly hotel who didn't ask us to say anything about them!") plus they travel so much we have multiple videos of them telling us how they secure hotel rooms, or why various balconies and doors are okay because Abbie can't figure out the lock or just "wouldn't" go out there. Now all of a sudden it's an issue that they had a balcony door?

Reactions: 15
I have been going thru some of their videos from when they first started Vlogging, and Abbie hasn’t advanced any since 2016 IMO ITS SAD!!! Especially knowing it is All A & P’s fault all because they were to lazy and more worried about that damn camera. Oh and may I add Pigsilla hasn’t changed a bit either, watched their 2nd Vlog she was on the couch with phone in hand!! How about this pic for a laugh!!View attachment 273093
What video?! Inquiring minds want to know.. 🤣

Reactions: 1
Lots of thoughts, and I need a distraction after Dak Prescott fractured/dislocated ankle. Cowboys fans are having a bad day.

I wonder if Cilly and Ass are coming to the realization what life with Abbie is going to be without all the "help." Isaiah is thriving, albeit obnoxiously, at App State. (There is going to be some major tension when he comes home after first semester. Cilly is going to smother him, and he can't run to the Blue Ridge to escape.) It was obvious that there was some major tension during last night's vlog on picture day. I think Abbie is giving them a run for their $$$. Plus the criticism is piling up in the comments.

I call bullshit on the first hotel excuse. No way they drove all the way to St. Pete without knowing where they were going to stay. How did Ass have an email for a last minute reservation? Also, not eating till after 9 pm and putting Abbie to sleep in those clothes is laziness.

Those "tassel" earrings that Cilly loves were a big thing in MLM boss babes over a year ago. They are available EVERYWHERE! I wonder what the "changes" are, but I think they are in for a new awakening.
I know, 9:00! Can’t they just skip a meal at that point, just go to bed!

I've just been sitting here thinking how greedy they have become in just a few short years. I mean, I know we talk about it...but this resort weekend opened my eyes even wider than they were. I hope if I ever fall into a pot of money that I dont act that way. They are truly tasteless and downright tacky. So many people still struggling....and they go drop an easy grand for a weekend at a beach resort. When they live near a beach. And have a pool. And already eat out every damn day. It boggles my mind. They arent grateful for anything and act as if it is OWED to them. So many people would kill to live the life they do, in their mini-manse and big pool....and now they need to "get away" from it?! What in the entire duck is going through their heads? :mad::mad:
I will laugh my ass off when this crashes down. They dont appreciate "all the things" because it all came so easy....but losing it will be hard and I cant wait!!

Those are Asa's Pubic Hair earrings w/ matching necklace.
Im going to trademark that and sue her ass if she tries to sell her own :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
“Wherever they run to there they are”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely agree with you. Everyone is gone (atm) and it’s just the three of them. The quiet forces them to see what’s truly important. It’s obvious they’re reading our comments and other criticism regarding the treatment of Abbie.
Look at how happy she is in these pics.🥰
How do you know they're reading the comments? I mean, most people with any hint of common sense would read the criticism and at least sit and think about it, if not try to make changes to their behaviour...but we still see the same old same old with Asswipe and Pissy not allowing her to communicate fully, ignoring her distress/sensory problems, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah, but I would love to see P in a piggy mask & also the tutu, etc. What app should I get on my phone to create pics too? My daughter is great at it, so I can also ask her...

Sorry to the Cowboys fan. Did I hear right that he is the QB? Kills me to see any sports pro injured. I’ve paid a lot of $ for comp dance & have experienced the parental dedication from the sidelines. 😋

Haven’t watched the vlog (don’t want misophonia triggered) but I suppose they could buy a AirBnB in St. Pete’s & there’s part of their mortgage payment for the month. Everything is a tax write off for the vlog? They have nothing better to do & gives them vlog footage. I am sure they’ll buy in Boone too. Well, they’ve admitted that.

I almost wonder if they’re tired of their home already? Since someone here brought this up, it makes me wonder. It is cold & not cozy. Maybe the upkeep is too much. For as little as they like being home, it’s a shame they have 2 big dogs who deserve a loving family & a field to run in. They could also rent out their home, unless they have an HOA that puts a cap on renters.
Do you think they would maybe do what's good for their dogs and let them become rescues? Since they're tit at caring for them...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.