Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CAT.life

Hey new here 😅
I used to love watching fathering autism but they totally changed and Cilla is thick as mince!
Last year I was watching one of her limelife lives and I asked if she shipped to Scotland. She said no. Then she said to someone else she ships to the UK 🧐
So I asked her again how can she ship to the UK but not Scotland? She said that her products aren’t available to be shipped to Scotland 🙄 so I asked her AGAIN if she shipped to the whole of the UK and she said yes 😑
I explained the UK is four countries not one and Scotland is one of them. She ignored me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Stripe69

VIP Member
I just found out today that my mum has terminal cancer. We haven’t been close for quite a few years but it has come as a total shock. I am feeling a lot more than I thought I would due to our estrangement, what a terrible day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi all
Time for our next installment of an oldie but goodie ...Secret Hogs.

1. Oh good lord with the freaking clickbait already
2. Has it ever occurred to the 3 adult nincompoop so called adults that Abbie may be sick if her mood has lasted this long ..jeez I woke up sick this morning and am a bitchier frog than usual
3. Fucking shave already Asswipes...you look like an even bigger douchebag if possible..oh and smelly too
4. 33s in and filler
5. Don't care about your 2am Instagram story with a stupid mask
6. And wonder of wonder, miracle of miracles Abbie wants....drum roll please...a DONUT
7. Sorry asswipe, abbie has no clue what you're asking...but can you hear the humpers going awwwww. You all probably thought you were hearing a plague of locusts
8. Damn looks like Abbie has wicked high arches...yea I know random
9. Shut the fuck up about fear Asswipe ok...not everyone is "taught" to fear things. Did they teach you that in scamming 101 or just how to prey on people's sympathy
10. I can not believe the amount of filler in this vlog and only at 2m22s mark...might need to change my coffee to Irish Coffee
11. Watch all the dog toys pour in for Sandy now
12. Nice Asswipe...mock you daughters running just for the vlog
13. Isn't it just so convenient how the pool heater was on so the water wasn't cold🤔 and really Abbie is faster than Summer🙄
14. Ohhhhh another Asswipe passive aggressive dig about things responding to him
15. Newsflash idiots...DOGS DIG
16. Oh god not even half way through
17. PigAss looks PISSED
18. I thought Abbie didn't like ice cream...just saying
19. Finally the first fake maternal moment at 7mins
20. Give me a break.. so basically mocking the bible...nice Piggy you are really an idiot
21. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
22. Damn that looks like Abbie and Isaiah...things that make you go hmmmm..considering Isaiah looks like Asswipe
23. God this is beyond boring
24. Time for fake ass sadness...lots of kids would only fall asleep in the swing..I'm not trying to be a mean girl about this but this sympathy pull from them is ridiculous...how the fuck long have they been on youtube so plenty of time to show this
25. My parents gave me my baby book when I turned 21...still wrapped in plastic in the macys bag
26. Sorry give me a break but this is beyond over the top
27. This can end now
28. They are really pushing the happy marriage narrative aren't they with how much they've overcome....🤮🤮🤮
The end

Looking for things to tug the humpers heartstrings... just when you think they can't sink any lower
Sorry but between the filler and bullshit in this vlog my baby blue eyes are now shit brown
Oh and 17m21s of my life gone that'll never get back

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Gigilou

I have never seen a family need more breaks or vacations from being tired from doing absolutely nothing . I guess eating, lying and scamming make you tired . I also don’t believe they were booked at another hotel but bailed cause they weren’t special needs friendly , to me that would be the first thing I looked at before booking if I had a special needs child . Don’t even get me started on that cows attempt to do a Halloween look with her crappy ass makeup . As with everything they do it was half ass attempt with a poor outcome . How can anyone want to buy makeup from her ?!? It’s like hiring a fat personal trainer .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Stripe69

VIP Member
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Saturday
View attachment 271071
Oh Kermy this has made my day, I’ve not had the best week but this has made me really laugh.

For your viewing pleasure. She is such a fuking BITCH. The live was sickening. Their desperation is showing big time. I don’t believe for one minute they have Abbie set up for life. As soon as they stop paying on any of those policies, BYE BYE the bulk of the trust fund. They may have a few coins set aside for Abbie but even that I doubt the way they spend money like water. Why go to St Pete for the weekend? 🐽 said b/c she wanted to get away??? Really, You guys were just in Boone. SMH.
🤬🤬😡😡😤😤
Every time I think I can’t hate that bitch any more she comes up with something like this. How dare she talk to this woman like this when everything she said is true but of course the truth hurts. This lady really stuck it to them and very eloquently said everything that we all think.
They continually ram what they have down people’s throats and people are getting sick of it. How was it not handed to them, all they did was start exploiting their daughter on film and posting on the internet and then sat back on their fat arses waiting for the money to roll in. I suppose patron is ‘ free ‘ to people as well , god she is as thick as pig shit, she has listened to Areswipe’s mantra of “ the vlogs are free “ for so long she believes it.
Everything they say or do is designed to take money from people, from his terrible, non educational vlogs to her revolting mortuary makeup, which she can’t even be bothered to learn how to apply properly, least effort from both of them for the biggest dollar return.
As a final note to ‘two ton tessie ‘ nobody is jealous of you, who would want to spend the rest of their life looking after a severely idd adult who will be losing the cuteness any time soon and as she does watch your viewers drop away and people will start to realise that your Slimelife won’t make them any money and your sales will drop.
Make hay while the sun shines 🐷 because it will be raining sooner than you think.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi all
Welcome to tonight's installment of
"The Gunt and the Massive"
THANK GOD ONLY 6M28S...I'm doing a happy dance in my head

1. Kitchen start.... check
2. Fake maternal moment ....check
3. Smelly, grungy Asswipe....check
4. 🤢 laying on the I love you, drive safe ,
kissy poo bullshit....yup laying it on thick lately
5. Just goes to prove, the color black is not always slimming 😅
6. Filler in a six minute vlog....what bullshit
7. Abbie needs a haircut and looks tired or drugged ( hungover)
8. Awwww new thing....SAPPY voiceover 🤢
9. How can a short video still drag ass
10. Dunkin....check
11. They fucking go on major roads in something that doesn't go above 25mph...WHAT THE FREAKING FUCK....in NJ they'd be dead....I never realize that STUPID electric cart went that "slow". I hate it and them more now
12. Damn piggy..bitch much...oh yea you do
13. Awww busy day...poor BASTARDS
14. Jeez...put curtains up or take the goddamn rods down already
15. What hangout...she went to school...ate and probably rocked on couch..no different than any other day so I guess their version of hangout means something different since Abbie is so life changing right🙄
16. Can you at least try to say you like it and had fun with Abbie like you actually mean it Piggy

18. More Dunkin shit...we don't care and Piggy shove your WHOOP WHOOP up your considerably fat ass
The end

Like I said before, they're sinking faster than the Titanic
And
If course they'll have a busy weekend on another fucking trip

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Comesitbyme

Uh....I don’t know if it is true that the Mass couple want a Dunkin Sponsorship but I think if that is true...they are deluded. What donut company in the world wants to have a couple of fat fucks representing them as a company? Assa is getting fatter each time I see him in a vlog and now doesn’t even shave. And Priscilla...her clothes fit like a sausage skin and well, all the makeup in the world won’t make her presentable as a donut representative. In fact, they are a cautionary tale of what NOT to eat. Would scare the customers away. So fuggetaboutit Ass. Not gonna happen. Be happy with lids that fit and some stickers.
8C5CE4FC-55D0-4B7C-B9AE-6D14181F501F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

alliecat

hey guys! im new and was just wondering if someone could give me a really short summary of why fathering autism isn't liked, i would just read through the threads but there are over 50 lol
The explotation of Abbie, sharing all her info, Asa having a kid from another relationship he acts like doesn't exist while pretending to be a family man, how smug they are, how rude they are to fans asking questions, how often they lie, how they never follow through with anything with Abbie, how they clickbait videos with Abbie pretending she has done something when she hasn't (example: "riding" her bicycle) how they can't even be bothered to reply to fans who actually waste their money on these two, and Priscila using the fatheringautisming crowds to push her pyramid scheme.

They only gained fans from being on an episode of the much more popular channel Special Books for Special Kids and it went to their head. They think they are famous and Asa walks around like his shit don't stink.

• Heart

Simplelife

These 2 ungrateful pieces of human shit are clueless!! Burns me up that he has another daughter out in the world, and he’s like out of sight out of mind. He doesn’t even stop to think that she will want to know what was wrong with her that her Biological didn’t want her or want to fight for his rights her. I don’t care how old she grows to be this will always be a raw spot in her heart!! I have a daughter 35 years that I had in my teens and her Biological is just exactly an Assa Maass 🤬 I tried for him to be in her life but he didn’t want anything to do with her and more than he didn’t want his wife didn’t want an interference in their lives!!And my daughter still hurts over it. And as far as Priscilla, not loving, and cherishing Abbie and doing all in her power to help her child thrive in life. Is just cold hearted, selfish and hateful!! All children are a Gift From God no matter what trials and challenges we must face as Parents, it is solely our job to give 100% to them. Its quite obvious Abbie is just a thorn in her side. All that fake crying shit with them getting her diagnosis, If them 2 ASSHOLES cared about that poor child at all she would be so so much more advanced. Pig can’t even fake her love for her own child, it’s that hard for her!! They don’t deserve to be Parents 😡 I loss my 3 year old son to Brain Cancer and before he passed the Doctors told me if he were to make it he would be disabled and never be able to care for hisself. I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO HAVE MY BABY HERE WITH ME, HE WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN A BURDEN. The Maass’ are clueless they don’t know the first thing about love, they are so blessed to have Abbie but all she is to them is $$$$ signs!!
And I will add this, that Greedy Bitch using her Aunt that passed away from cancer to drum up business. Is not even cute!! I hope her Aunt haunts her!! CANCER IS NO JOKE YOU STUPID IGNORANT BITCH, you better hope and pray to God and all His Angels you never have to care for, witness their suffering or lose a loved one to cancer. Oh it pisses me off with this whole Cancer Scheme! Not only did my son lose his battle to cancer, my husband loss his battle from skin cancer. Again Cancer is no joke and I am sure many of you understand also. Sorry for rambling just get so pissed with them!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Veevee

Marriage advice? From her? Lol thats funny...didn't her husband leave her and get another woman pregnant? But she wants people to listen to her advice? No thanks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Right folks, I have completed my food survey for a 2-week period from 18 Sept to 30 Sept. Bear in mind this is only what we see in the vlogs which they tell us is only 2 hrs of their day so the actual figures have to be higher. I have recorded DD figures separately to DD plus doughnuts figures. Also remember no Monday vlogs - I have not included Hogshits eating/drinking habits).

DD 8

DD plus doughnuts 5 (so a total of 13 DD visits)

Meals out 8 (this is staggering!)

Takeaways 6

So God alone knows what this adds up to financially but it is a huge amount.

Let me have your feedback and if positive I will do the same again.

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Simplelife

Lauren, Lauren, Lauren!! What is it with these women with this only child syndrome? They really believe they are Princess’ it drives me nuts!! She sounds so ridiculous when she is so over the top with this second pregnancy, news flash Lauren you are not the only woman that has been pregnant!! Shut up already. I was watching the Vlog when it was Johns last day of work. She was so excited because he was going to be home to help her with Ella and around the house, and Oh My God She said I truly need his help!! She is always so dramatic!! I really don’t see a lot of autism awareness in their Vlogs. They use it as a pity ploy in my opinion. This whole YT career is crazy to me. I mean I understand they are making great money, but is it really worth all the extra stress and headaches that comes with it by putting your family life on display daily? And always being under a microscope with everything you do and say. Maybe I am wrong I like my privacy. And again I may be wrong but I feel it’s the lazy way out. I will add my heart does go out to them having children with a disability, I can just imagine how hard it is at times. We all at one time or another in our lifetime are thrown a hardballl, we all have struggles. Can we all be honest here these people are not that inspiring, all I get from them is they are using their children for cash flow. Now there are other YTubers that are wonderful like Cody Speaks and I believe the other one is Cooper, those parents are 100% doing all they can for the best interest of their children. I hope I didn’t say anything to upset any of you.

• Heart

Simplelife

I am dying 😂😂😂...I told my 25 year old daughter I had a video of a friend of mine that I wanted her to watch (the stupid MY SCOOTER, 🛴 MY SCOOTER video). She gets to the part where Bigcilla can’t figure out how to turn it on, and she says they usually do that for her because she is a Princess! My daughter looks at me and says Mom, please tell me this really isn’t one of your friends, this woman is so lit ( younger ones use that term for drunk or high). and really looks so stupid. She is making a fool out of herself and is going to regret this in the morning LMAO!! She gets to the stunt part and says can I turn it off now, this is the stupidest crap I ever watched? Is she not embarrassed of herself acting like this at y’all age? LOL I say to her, she is not my age she is 14 years younger than me 😲😲 My daughter looks at me, and says NOOO WAY Mom this woman is definitely lying about her age, she has got to be in her 50’s? I said nope, and she sells a skincare line. She says well honestly whatever it is she is selling and using isn’t working for her, she doesn’t look young at all!! She needs to throw that skincare line out it’s just not doing it for her, and she definitely needs to stay off that scooter, put the bottle down and head her ass to Bingo that’s where she looks like she belongs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart