Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NeedTeaSis

Assa is trying to say that the fob was locked in the car, therefore they never unlocked the car. Um ok, well this person is saying there is no way to actually lock the fob in the car so wtf is he talking about.
That person is 100% right. You literally cannot lock the fob in the car. I have a 2019(same year they have) but an Equinox. Priscilla is right in saying that the door wouldn't open, but because the fob was within a 3ft radius of the vehicle, literally ALL she had to do was push the silver button on the door handle for it to unlock the door, or simply re-open the trunk. If you're within the same 3ft radius of the vehicle with the fob, all you have to do is open the trunk, its not locked for you, just for everyone who doesn't have a fob. The stupid is strong with these two.

edited to clarify: His app did nothing for them in this instance. The exact same thing would have happened had they just tried to open the trunk. App is great to have if someone needs to get into your vehicle and they don't have keys with them or you'd like to use the remote start feature from anywhere you have an internet connection. In this case, it did them no favors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed that Golden Boy views are incredibly down? 34k views and I checked out early today when I woke up and it hasn't changed at all. I'm glad even the leghumpers realize that he doesn't have that much to offer. He has zero personality, he's not comfortable in front of the camera, even though his father vlogs all the time, he's awkward AF, he's extremely arrogant and condescending, he's a know-it-all, the only thing he has going for him right now is really good scenery outdoors, and people who are forced to be his friend.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I won't watch him, summer, or P... FA is bad enough (just watch to chat with you all.) Isaiah is uninteresting to me, he doesn't even appeal to his own demographic. Just leaching veiwers/Subs off FA. Summer is the same for me. These are not intriguing young people at all. As for P she has nothing to offer. A talentless snooze fest. I can't force myself to watch anything of hers even a moment.
Agreed. Nothing of interest. Isaiah has no personality. I have never heard him talk about anything other than autism and occasionally photography. No current events. Sports. Movies. Books. Nada.
And P is terrible on her own. That fake bad-actress tone of voice. The one compliment I can always legit give Asa is that he is comfortable on camera, and I dont feel I am watching some D-list actor try to be sincere.
And Summer? I just cant. Interesting as an episode of Hannah Montana to me 😂😂

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Busy, busy day at The Maassive Plantation. Stocking the barn for winter. Look who couldn’t wait to get her a snout full of fresh hay! She must think it is “Bougie Hay”! 😃 I said FRESH HAY...not FRESH MARKET HAY...silly Piggy.
Happy Saturday All.❤
C173A9EF-477C-4A5B-94B7-F6FCB338F284.jpeg

For Funsies! Can’t let a drunk, passed out Pig pic go to waste.

5552009A-2654-4018-B771-77B77BBA4C23.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
He pretty much opened the door for this one...🐷😂😂
No trigger warning. If you don't like it...keep scrolling by. :m:m
Screenshot (1054).png

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Morning all! Slow morning at work so far so I was reading YT comments from Isaiahs vlog. Bunches of: "Oh you remind me of/look like Asa", and comments about Abbies "reaction" to him dropping her at school and leaving again. "I cried." "Abbie putting her face in her hands, dont go brother!"
Yuck. Poor Isaiahs doomed to look like Papa. And Abbie didnt have a clue nor gave a shit. Crazy people!

• Heart
  • Wow

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
I feel bad for Isaiah. In the last video when they visited him at school, he is standing on his one wheel thingy and he looks HUGE. Maybe it's the Freshman 20 instead of 15...a little early?

I never understood their "Patrons". How they could ask the average person or maybe even a disabled person to help support them every month? They make so much money already. It makes me uncomfortable.
If they had any decency whatsoever they'd close down Patreon and tell people they don't need their money. I don't know how they live with themselves, to live off donations when they're earning well is absolutely shameful. Greedy selfish pigs.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Im always so impressed with your bike riding! I would need a trike like Abbies. I had a stroke s few years back and my balance is terrible. I concentrate when I walk or I tend to wobble. I picture myself weaving and wobbling erratically on a bike and crack up! It would be entertaining thats for sure! 😂😂
We should all get bikes like Abbie!!
Trike Squad!!
I'm filling my basket with kittens!!
😛😁

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Y'all....I just saw this on Twitter.

• Sad
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Morning all. Couldn't sleep so was surfing about and had a notification for Kaitlyns vlog.
She is so different from the Massives. She picked him up from school then they went outside so he could ride his electric scooter. He wanted to swim so they went swimming. They went to Walmart. For dinner he had an approiately portioned dinner of grapes, sweet potato fries and rotisserie chicken. After dinner they walked to the park to play.
In addition, he mysteriously began to sign "more" as he says the word. Jill is also his Speech therapist and she said she didnt teach him. Its interesting bc he probably picked it up from JSA and another child. Kaidale doesnt sign...yet hes picked one up, understood and uses it appropriately. Abbie, who only signs has not learned anything new. Shows the vast cognitive difference between them.
But the biggest difference was how engaged Kaitlyn is and how she works to keep Kaidale active without a partner or respite present. No sitting and rocking or riding for sugary treats as an "activity"...that whole vlog was her walking, jogging, swimming after Kaidale so he can be active.
Night and day difference from FA.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
I want to like him more but every time I see him, I see Arsewipe. He even has some of his mannerisms and he really looks like him. I do think he can come across as arrogant , maybe time away from them will help.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Mrsijustcant

What a slap in the face to their subs that are struggling right now with job loss and food insecurity.
It really just shows you what a complete and total c_nt she is .All the while asshat begging for ad views, sponsorships pigscilla and her pyramid shit taking advantage of people that really don't have the money for shit makeup that makes you look like an extra from a zombie b movie .Isaiah and his give me all the things attitude .Summer and her jeep money cash grab .I just despise the whole lot of them.

• Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
She may as well have said -
We lie. We scam. We exploit Abbie and everything we can. That's ok though, cuz we make bank!!
If people are too stupid to see it, It's not my problem. I do not feel guilty at all.
#cword
PS - someone hit a nerve...bit dogs bark as they say in the Southern USA. 😜
“We lie. We scam. We exploit Abbie and everything we can” this should be our next thread title. Thanks @Hotographer512

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
If those friends of Isiahas have watched the vlogs and paid ANY sort of attention, they would NOT be going anywhere near that house!
Between the smells of the wet dogs and nasty couches to Abbies honking and adding boogers to everything they eat...
Maybe special boogers for the excessive Thanksgiving feast?
Uh.
No.
Nobody in their right mind would go.
It's worse than Hotel California!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Stripe69

VIP Member
Good day to everyone. I’m in a slightly better mood than yesterday but still these absolutely vile people annoy the hell out of me. How often does 🐷 need to see Isaiah, they have been up and down that coast like a whores knickers on a Saturday night.
What will it take for them to learn.

• Haha
  • Heart