Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
The amount of food in this house. I don't even want to imagine how much of it is tossed out. Have fun playing "I Spy."
View attachment 260803
Holy shit WHY IS THERE SO MUCH SOUR CREAM??? :oops:

That's two 16oz containers and a 32oz container!!

SIXTY FOUR OUNCES OF SOUR CREAM.

It doesn't last all that long, maybe 2 weeks before it goes off? Two and a half weeks tops?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Kermy

VIP Member
Hello everyone ..warning it's long
Time for today's installment of
"One life to HOG"...Don't worry I'll run out of soap opera names.....eventually

1. Click bait here we come
2. Poor fucking baby...you're not suppose to heat them with the lid on dumbasd
3. OMFG I think I'm gonna have nightmares about Piggy tonight...that look...arghhhhhh๐Ÿ˜ฑ
4. Riveting stuff here people...absolutely fucking riveting I tell ya
5. Blah blah blah
6. Blech....no spanx day
7. FYI when does the really good vlog start
8. You don't hate being late asswipe...you love making a grand entrance
9. Blah blah blah
10. Yes we know you have a fucking boat
11. And now plug an app ๐Ÿค‘
12. And the Academy Award DOES NOT GO TO Piggy and Asswipe
13. As Drusilla on Buffy the Vampire Slayer would say ....BORED NOW...don't judge me ๐Ÿ˜‰
14. HOLY SHIT..just noticed this vlog is 21m long...what fresh hell is this
15. Of course comment
16. Stop already with the world's in a different place....WE FREAKING KNOW
17. Awww isn't Asswipe so wonderful
18. Ok move on already
19. Would never download or tag anything they recommend
20. OMFG with the bougey....I shop there at Fresh Market at times and am not fucking bougey..and I'm not old...god they are insufferable
21. Idiots you can get those bagged in all supermarkets...veggie chips are not a bougey concept thing...fatass cilla just never looked for them
22. Nope not watching her dumbass haul
23. Why don't they just leave Abbie alone to try them when she wants instead of forcing
24. Brandi sighting
25. Poor Abbie is getting upset... guys read the fucking room, leave them on the counter.she'll eventually try them..3 adult tools
26. Ok this is IMO verging on cruel now
27. Of course he'll "help" Brandi and then work on none of it
28. Glad at least Brandi spoke up about them having same at Publix cheaper๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
29. 7m to go...I need a drink
30. Fake maternal moment...took long enough
31. Oh he definitely is reading here...we mentioned hovering and BOOM
32. And he talks over Brandi of course
33. That poor office chair
34. 3m38s to go...so now a family channel...then change the name
35. Oh yes stress HOW MUCH PIGGY is involved with Abbie...sorry having a hard time breathing through the hysterical laughter
36. Oh and Summer's voice when she said "I can do that" ๐Ÿค”
37. In other words all shit you should have been working on...how freaking many times do I have to say it in a recap
38. Shut up Asswipe...you've held her back from freedom and independence
39. Oh jeez business scammer lowlife more like it
40. Thank god over except for after the beep
41. You and Piggy are the trash..
The end

I have no words

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
The fact that they keep doing these Q&A vlogs really show where they are. Asa is aware they are out of content. Now he is resorting to these Q&A's because he is hoping people will be drawn in by "juicy" questions. But they are always the same damn questions and the same damn answers. Like he would really answer a question about their scamming and scheme's.
All he is trying to do is promote themselves as kind and wonderful people and using the guise of questioning to do it. Self promotion at its finest.

• Heart
  • Sick

cucumber

VIP Member
Morning all! Slow morning at work so far so I was reading YT comments from Isaiahs vlog. Bunches of: "Oh you remind me of/look like Asa", and comments about Abbies "reaction" to him dropping her at school and leaving again. "I cried." "Abbie putting her face in her hands, dont go brother!"
Yuck. Poor Isaiahs doomed to look like Papa. And Abbie didnt have a clue nor gave a shit. Crazy people!
About Isaiah..most of yalls say he looks exactly like Ass. But i see a lot of Prigly in him. Look at their faces side by side..
and Abbie too.
Ah hell....A&P look alike too...the whole damn family looks alike..get me away from here..

• Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
I think they were either out right lieing or confused about his IB stuff and how it transfered to ap state. Or at least being deceptive. But I think the jest of it ended up being he didn't have an associate degree but that there were core classes (like basic math, English, etc) he didn't have to take on the first year level.

I had several college course level stuff in HS. But here you could only go to a instate school for it to count. Even if you went to community/2year college most of your courses would only transfer to state universities.

I was kind of under the impression that they thought the program Isaiah meant more than it did... and he didn't have that much going for him entering AP state as they thought.

I could be wrong... it's been many moons since I was in college lol
My opinion?
They bragged about him and his high school courses too damn much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
Ok aren't those the peloton shoes on the floor in front of her with no feet in them lolView attachment 262255
And this face she's making looks like abbies fu faceView attachment 262256
This pic just makes her look old and pathetic, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she thought she'd have a chance with someone like him o_O She really thinks she's something, cute and super intelligent 'working her business' (that sounds like she's a hooker and makes me laugh every time). Sad she's not bright enough to put the bike shoes on, well spotted :geek:.

I can't believe he left the drunk part of the video in, she was like a giggly teenager slurring badly but trying to keep it together. What a mess ๐Ÿฅด.

Her look sooo reminds me of Vicky Pollard :LOL:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Saying their goodbyes before the big bad wolf attempts to huff and puff puff pass their house down! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œNot likely!๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
Good olโ€™ Pigcill..always scamming! Phone in hand...SAD!
BD4CDD0A-A441-47FD-855D-9FC4C6590653.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Broken puzzle

Chatty Member
Why is Summer wearing App State though?
I mean it is a nice school but SHE DOESNโ€™T EVEN GO THERE!
Itโ€™s less weird for Asa and Pricilla to wear it but summer.... IDK
I bet you dollars to donuts they bought it for her. What college student has the cash for that. Also why doesnt Abbster have one?

Things are bad. Local Drs won't touch me, being referred four hours away. I am scared crapless.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

MaidenX

VIP Member
Random thought... but Ass is lucky he doesn't live here with his drone. It is legal to shoot them down here (if within 400 feet of your property boundaries.)

What an absolute scumbag, she knows people will never earn what she is earning and all the bullshit about her building this on her own, thatโ€™s more bullshit. Itโ€™s like Isaiah getting 50,000 subscribers overnight. These people are the worst kind, they make money from other peopleโ€™s misfortune, luring them in with false promises when they are probably brassic.
Well done ms๐Ÿท you should be really proud.
I don't think she cares. I have not seen her show any genuine concern or care for anyone but herself. So what benefits her is all she cares about. Not even her family factors in. Even her "love" for her children seems shallow. Its barely surface deep. P doesn't even put on a good show.

I have known enough people like her... narcissist are the worse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Hey everyone! Checking in and trying to get caught up.
Covid has been the gift that keeps on giving. I was is the hospital for a few days and then resting at home. Now I'm back at work. Fatigue, pulse that is to fast and spikes when I walk to the kitchen, heat sensitivity. Big concerns about what would happen if I got another serious viral infection right now. Florida is a mess.

So when I saw that the A&P flew to North Carolina, it was like they are living in a different world. How have they managed to keep themselves healthy with all that stupidity?

When I mention my weight, my husband always says I look wonderful just the way I am and he supports any changes I want to make to our planning. His mother and sisters taught him well.

Any other male in here get nervous when women start talking weight ( mostly their own) I mean am I supposed like, love, laugh, go wow, act sad, get sick or angry or just scroll on by. Itโ€™s confusing ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Last edited:
  • Heart

Comesitbyme

Found It! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ†
4H Club...preparing young Moobie for the rest of his life.๐Ÿ˜œ
View attachment 260558
Fathering hoglets.

Seriously tattle folk. I know you all have said this many different ways...but I have never in all my 67 years seen adult parents inject themselves into their college kidsโ€™ lives. Joining their son and his college friendsโ€™ fireside gathering, pool parties, you-name-it. Itโ€™s fascinating to watch. How are they not embarrassed or their son especially not embarrassed? I can hear my kids say, โ€œMOM!โ€ And thatโ€™s when they are in grade school wanting to be independent and not having their parents hovering around them. And then buying those friends with food, tubing trips down the river, and who knows what else. Itโ€™s just so creepy and uncomfortable. My best friendโ€™s parents dropped her off at college and that was that..same with me. We never saw ANY parents at college. Is it all for the vlog or would they do this anyway? Good grief!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
I think Asshat has painted himself in a corner with his channel. He wants to go with the narrative that Abbie is "sweet girl" and that she is learning and making progress. This narrative is not reality so it is becoming more and more difficult. The followers that have any intelligence can see that she is not learning or making progress.. in fact she is regressing.

They stopped showing the reality of Abbie a long time ago.. they sued the public school system because they were not getting her to progress.. yet now she is in JSA and regressing. Its becoming more and more obvious.. all the other autistic kids on youtube are progressing in different and significant ways.

I just dont think he can keep his current narrative up .. that Abbie is "sweet girl", that her and summer are "besties", that everything she does is "so cute", that P is "working her business" and that P's success has nothing to do with the FA channel.

P's success will most likely start to fade as well if FA channel does not survive.... eventually all the leg HUMPERS that joined will start to see that they are losing money and are involved in a scam.
I agree 100%. Remember when he was homeschooling her, he was trying to get her to do the same activities over and over, and then he's like we're going to teach her colors. She already knows how to match things, I don't know if Abbie was deliberately not doing the task right, or not understanding. The thing is, he's saying red and showing a red object, and he's trying to get her to match it up, but she has no concept in color. I think I would be confused if I was her too.
She uses the bathroom as an excuse to get out of anything that they are doing, and not because she actually has to go to the bathroom. She has no understanding that you should go to the bathroom when she actually needs to go.
We have seen her confused on which signs to use plenty of times. She simply forgets them, or doesn't really learn them. When I used to be a fan, I used to see comments like: oh she's progressing so much. I used to read that and answer them how is she progressing? Because I don't see it. She learned all the snack signs because she knows whenever she asks for a snack she's going to get one. All of her buttons for food on her iPad are all junk food, we have seen her hit as many buttons as she possibly could in order to get a snack.
The only way they can get her to do anything, is give her a snack or play music. That's what you do with circus animals. She had a hard enough time going around the block for the staged exercise portion of the vlog. They don't take a walk every day with the dogs. That was just content. Everything that they claim that she likes she really doesn't. It's all smoke and mirrors at this point. And eventually mirrors break. Especially when you're not careful with them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Stripe69

VIP Member
Why is every task a good job? Why is a bad day not a bad day but a challenging one. Why do they keep spewing out bullshit? Why do we keep watching it? Why am I in such a bad mood ?

• Haha
  • Heart

WinterGirl88

Still trying to figure out how this works, because it wouldn't let me respond to the Abbie cooking video on the old thread.
I could only do 2 minutes of it before the exploitation made me incredibly ill. Was this not the day when she was sick as a dog? Forget the fact that she could actually be ill and make others sick while making food, and forget the fact that Cilla doesn't want her involved any more than she wants to be there, But why are these monsters so against taking care of their kid?! She's flushed and congested HELP. HER.
JFC!

• Heart
  • Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Are they putting these kids in a hotel if theyre coming to JAX? They have no spare rooms. ??
I assumed the hambeasts were going back to Boone, especially since P made a point of not being able to bring back jam and crap for her cooter boards this trip....but mentioned getting stuff next time.
Who knows?
All I can picture is a bunch of kids sitting awkwardly on the couch with Abbie rocking, and Asa spouting off aboit how everyone loves her. ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Sad
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Good morning all.
No matter what I do my text is underlined. If this is an indication of how my day will go Im screwed lol.
Well look at that. No more underscore but still wont remove the 1st line. God.
Anyhoo. Busy day. Work til noon, then home to meet a heating guy because apparently my furnance is also over it, and isnt working. My senior dog has hydrotherapy and I think I have cavity. I know its early but I wonder if P can spare some of her cheese to go with my whine. ๐Ÿท
Good news is I just got an email that HP has finally fixed my laptop and it should be here today!! "Im SO excited!!"
Have a great day friends! ๐ŸŒž

• Heart
  • Haha