Fathering Autism #53 Papa Maass stop trying to be cool, you just look like an old fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted this in last thread before I realized new one was open. So here it is again:

I’s boring vlog:
1:20 minutes of Abbie drop off and goodbyes.
1:22 to 1:50 is return to school, with reshoot.

I can summarize from 1:50 to 6:05 minutes of I’s vlog.
15 seconds of sunrise/sunset, 15 sec Road/rocky streams, 15 sec old car without IDing it.
The rest is I’s chubby face lecturing about how to appreciate it all. He sure is replicating his dad’s vlog technique: preachy know-it-all and in his face, with some uncertainty.

The rest is even worse (Yes); someone else can do.

I, do yourself a favor and get yourself out of the frame. And take a photography class. You are a really terrible motion camera operator. Nice camera though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think they want her to get covid & die, but they would slowly lose their YT income w/o Abbie. The tit show would be over.

Now I understand why my son won the Literary Award & Isa. didn’t.

Isa’s YT bio:

This is a sentiment that has stuck with me for some time. Luckily, as I go into college I see all the possibilities ahead of me, and all the new experiences I can have. My main goal for the next four years will be chasing those experiences. Finding ways to feed that spirit and to have something to look back on so I can live a life in which I don't wish I'd done more.

🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I wonder if the Maassholes know tomorrow is International Coffee Day and I know DD is having free coffee all day. I am sure many other places are as well. You're welcome Assahole.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now look, they don't need more ideas to exploit Abbie!
Yea sorry I didn't think that one thru lol cause we all know he has run out of ideas but damn I would tit if he did and it would prove he reads here even tho we all know he does glad I didn't mention the other idea I thought he would be mulling over in his greedy carnival barker brain

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yo
I wonder if the Maassholes know tomorrow is International Coffee Day and I know DD is having free coffee all day. I am sure many other places are as well. You're welcome Assahole.....
You know damn straight they know lol...free medium with purchase...they'll probably hit up every Dunkin in a 10 mile radius

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yo
You know damn straight they know lol...free medium with purchase...they'll probably hit up every Dunkin in a 10 mile radius
Oh they have to make a purchase? I guess Abbie has to sign donut again while they show her how to do it again.

Now I understand why my son won the Literary Award & Isa. didn’t. ♥congratulations❤

Isa’s YT bio:

This is a sentiment that has stuck with me for some time. Luckily, as I go into college I see all the possibilities ahead of me, and all the new experiences I can have. My main goal for the next four years will be chasing those experiences. Finding ways to feed that spirit and to have something to look back on so I can live a life in which I don't wish I'd done more.

🤦🏻‍♀️
Again congratulations to your son. I thought Isaiah had a special high school diploma where he got an associates degree. If he has an associate's degree it would only take him 2 years to get a bachelor's degree. Why would he say 4 years then?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seems like I only catch the last 2-3 pages before a new thread is made these days. I don’t mind which one is put up. Does anyone else “really” object to just letting the thread starter choose what they like? Eeks. Don’t mean to ruffle feathers. I agree that the threads go fast here. FA is very popular here!

And I must’ve missed the Phart posts. I’m a bit surprised to hear that. So assuming she’s here under another name. Give me a heart if you’re Phart. hahahaa Now that’s a rhyme for ya!
Who is Pharr? I'm so confused

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just Google searched how much they pay for a semester. Since he's out of state its 22k and room and board is 9k. So it's 60k per year. So for years in that University would cost roughly $240k. And I remember that he was not working actively towards getting a scholarship. I hope you got one though. I don't think ABA therapist make crazy money. With that money he should've become a doctor.
And you have to add at least 10K more per year for anything that happens like clothes, food, gas, travel to surprise the parents, plan b pills, weed, booze, buying friends Etc...
I would like to add also that the pig wanted Isaiah to go to university in Florida because it would be free for him. I remember seeing it in a vlog they posted sometime 2 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12
P making Abbie appear on her "cooking" video is truly disgusting.. exploitation at its finest. Abbie did not want to "cook" and was only interested in looking at/running off with the ingredients. When they were at the pantry Abbie started doing that hand shaking STIM.. and I could hear her fingers hitting each other with force.

Yea.. I think thats the day when Abbie did not feel good. She was also picking her nose.

Who gets a meal kit for tacos? with precooked meat? its so easy to throw that together. P made the comment that this meal is really "nutritious" ... really? saw lots of cheese and sour cream going in there.

Someone mentioned Weekend at Bernies.. sadly...thats what it reminds me of as well when they move her limp hands around to make it look like she is performing a task.
Not to mention the thought of eating anything that Abbie helps with makes me want to throw up. She is constantly rubbing her eyes and wiping her nose. P says gives her a sense of accomplishment, lets be real she has no clue whats going on. Not trying to be mean about Abbie but she gets nothing out of helping in the kitchen and its not preparing her for independence as P says.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So I'm really really bothered right now...I seem to have fallen down another FA drama rabbit hole. Anyone ever see Kiwi Farms? We all know Asa goes on all these sites. WTF would anyone in their right mind put their severely disabled daughter on the internet especially after seeing this kind of tit?!?!? I'm literally sick to my stomach right now.

View attachment 258717View attachment 258718View attachment 258719
May I make a suggestion that you try and get the farms posts deleted
There has been conversations throughout the forum about the farms.
The consensus is they are way way worse than we are

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So I'm really really bothered right now...I seem to have fallen down another FA drama rabbit hole. Anyone ever see Kiwi Farms? We all know Asa goes on all these sites. WTF would anyone in their right mind put their severely disabled daughter on the internet especially after seeing this kind of tit?!?!? I'm literally sick to my stomach right now.

View attachment 258717View attachment 258718View attachment 258719
Unfortunately I can’t see it, when I zoom in it gets blurrier :-/

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just Google searched how much they pay for a semester. Since he's out of state its 22k and room and board is 9k. So it's 60k per year. So for years in that University would cost roughly $240k. And I remember that he was not working actively towards getting a scholarship. I hope you got one though. I don't think ABA therapist make crazy money. With that money he should've become a doctor.
And you have to add at least 10K more per year for anything that happens like clothes, food, gas, travel to surprise the parents, plan b pills, weed, booze, buying friends Etc...
I would like to add also that the pig wanted Isaiah to go to university in Florida because it would be free for him. I remember seeing it in a vlog they posted sometime 2 years ago.
*I too am intrigued who is phart. Can you tell us where phart's post would be located? I would like to read them.
$22k + $9k is for the year. Sounds average. *Edit. Wait...you meant to write per semester! I thought you looked at it wrong. There’s no way AppState is $60k/year & if it is, they must be generous w/ scholarships!

No guarantee full ride in FL. But w/ all the ASD advertising, private HS, & football...possibly. Guessing no need to switch to FL for next year. They make enough now for Isaiah to have complete freedom. His vlog was so boring. Didn’t finish it so only saw the gross neck pimple.

Melissa...thought you were Phart. lol No clue what happened to that member.

Mentioning KF is an admin no-no. A member can’t advertise another group. But that thread is revolting. It truly is the dark side of venting about youtubers. Maybe just edit it down to KF? And don’t post anything that includes their doxing here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
May I make a suggestion that you try and get the farms posts deleted
There has been conversations throughout the forum about the farms.
The consensus is they are way way worse than we are
Yea...I had to get off that site. Im disgusted. They actually posted pics and full name of his 3rd daughter. As if she didn't have it hard enough with Asa as a sperm donor now they blasted her personal info. Terrible.

@Veevee I have went on KF and it is horrible, all the way around. It will make you sick, especially if you have a special needs child..

Phar is a member that is very passionate here. Even I have had very strained experiences with this individual and left for a while, then came back under a different user due to my user being invalid... I wish Phar well and hope they are doing well.. Hopefully all has calmed down and people will stop reporting all this individuals posts..
Thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: 13
ok ... yeah...$60k no way. not sure where you got that #.

Appalachian State University/Undergraduate tuition and fees
In-state tuition 7,409 USD, Out-of-state tuition 22,216 USD
2019 – 20
Acceptance rate: 69.5% (2019) IPEDS
Typical SAT scores: Reading and Writing 560-640, Math 540-630 (2018–19) IPEDS
Typical ACT scores: 23-28 (2018–19) IPEDS

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately I can’t see it, when I zoom in it gets blurrier :-/
It was some POS man saying extremely inappropriate things about Abbie

$22k + $9k is for the year. Sounds average. *Edit. Wait...you meant to write per semester! I thought you looked at it wrong. There’s no way AppState is $60k/year & if it is, they must be generous w/ scholarships!

No guarantee full ride in FL. But w/ all the ASD advertising, private HS, & football...possibly. Guessing no need to switch to FL for next year. They make enough now for Isaiah to have complete freedom. His vlog was so boring. Didn’t finish it so only saw the gross neck pimple.

Mentioning KF is an admin no-no. A member can’t advertise another group. But that thread is revolting. It truly is the dark side of venting about youtubers. Maybe just edit it down to KF? And don’t post anything that includes their doxing here.
I deleted since Jamiebeth said you couldn't read the screen shots any way. Sorry not sure of all the rules on here.

Reactions: 8
I am not phart, I'm not even Melissa. I just chosed the name at random. I think I'm flattered though. I'm not trying to cause problems with anyone, I just come here for a good time, the vlogs are very boring lately and I happened to come upon this site because I did a search on Google for drama with fathering autism. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was some POS man saying extremely inappropriate things about Abbie

I deleted since Jamiebeth said you couldn't read the screen shots any way. Sorry not sure of all the rules on here.
Basically anything posted here from the farms can get this thread shut down
Thanks for getting them deleted

But I must confess...I do read the munchausen thread😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
ok ... yeah...$60k no way. not sure where you got that #.

Appalachian State University/Undergraduate tuition and fees
In-state tuition 7,409 USD, Out-of-state tuition 22,216 USD
2019 – 20
Acceptance rate: 69.5% (2019) IPEDS
Typical SAT scores: Reading and Writing 560-640, Math 540-630 (2018–19) IPEDS
Typical ACT scores: 23-28 (2018–19) IPEDS
Yes, the $22k is per year..

The biggest issue that I have, Isaiah could have had a full ride to any state school in Florida and they would have taken his grades and give a lot of his credits, that he earned in high school. Isaiah lost a lot of credits (even Priscilla and Asa went after the admissions department over his credits) and called out anyone to help them.. Plus, Florida offers scholarships for their high school students, were N.C. does not (there is a program for grades/graduation that is unheard of here in N.C.) but Florida requires you stay in state to use it,.

I get it, Isaiah needed to spread his wings, grow independent, blah, blah, blah...

So far, we have yet to see that at all..
He would have been cheaper applying and going to Miami. Still have several hundred miles away but staying within the state and not having a huge college bill over his and the parents heads. The guilt will be huge, once he is done, to repay what was spent for his education..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.