Fathering Autism #53 Papa Maass stop trying to be cool, you just look like an old fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay the recap from the last thread:
1. I believe Abbie was going to the doctor for whatever reason we still don't know. Possibly her Depo shot. We see her go into an elevator and in and out of the car.
2. Abbie's communicating more, they just put more buttons on an iPad.
3. Thriller filler Spiller filler filler filler
4. Isaiah "surprises" them at the house and apparently only Becky the respite worker and Hummer knew.
5. The parents go to a canceled parents weekend, and claim they can't cancel their reservation.
6. Boring footage of the parents and Isaiah but good scenery.
7. Talks, lectures, table and couch talk, Car Talk Etc...
And that my friends is what basically happened. I'm going to drink one for Kermy!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That was exactly my first thought when I said she looked miserable, more so than normal. It was obvious from the jump cuts and musical montages that this meal took longer to cook than fifteen minutes.
There is no level they won't stoop to sick kid oh well gotta make that sponsorship coin .I even expect them to put her on cameo I mean why not they make her hug up to strangers at their little dd meet and greets .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Just finished watching Isaiah’s vlog. While it’s really nice he has has friends, I believe the Q&A went on for far too long. The vlog itself dragged to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I want to like him more but every time I see him, I see Arsewipe. He even has some of his mannerisms and he really looks like him. I do think he can come across as arrogant , maybe time away from them will help.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is it wrong that it feels like Christmas when I come here and see I have 3 new pages of comments to read? ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I want to like him more but every time I see him, I see Arsewipe. He even has some of his mannerisms and he really looks like him. I do think he can come across as arrogant , maybe time away from them will help.
Amen. I liked him when he was younger, but the past year really did me in. BUT...I found their dynamic during the visit interesting. Now that Isaiah is gone Asa misses him, but we can see that Isaiah is doing ok. I think through all of Asas speeches about how happy he is for Isaiah, he really isnt. I think he secretly hoped Isaiah wouldnt like it there. Also feel he is a tad jealous that Isaiahs going to live a life that he didnt have since he knocked up P and was dragged to the alter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Seems like I only catch the last 2-3 pages before a new thread is made these days. I don’t mind which one is put up. Does anyone else “really” object to just letting the thread starter choose what they like? Eeks. Don’t mean to ruffle feathers. I agree that the threads go fast here. FA is very popular here!

And I must’ve missed the Phart posts. I’m a bit surprised to hear that. So assuming she’s here under another name. Give me a heart if you’re Phart. hahahaa Now that’s a rhyme for ya!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Coffee ppl...I’m still sipping on my Sun. SB latte! That’s how it’s done Massive’s! I drink maybe 1-2 SB a week during Pumpkin Spice season & make them last TWO days, because that’s a lot of caffeine & heavy on my stomach to consume an entire one in 1 day. So hilarious how Piggy has never considered that liquids can stretch her stomach too! I bet she’s gearing up for another surgery. Him too.

And can I just say how much I love the photo edits here! Since when are photo edits juvenile? Winter, I think you’re thinking of it that way because piggies in general are a much loved animal for kids. That Aunt Bee photo w/ P’s face at the piano was hilarious! There was no weight shaming. I think it stemmed from her older lady hairline/hair-do & saggy, puffy face.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
There is no level they won't stoop to sick kid oh well gotta make that sponsorship coin .I even expect them to put her on cameo I mean why not they make her hug up to strangers at their little dd meet and greets .
Now look, they don't need more ideas to exploit Abbie!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I hear there was a hickey on Isaiah's vlog. Can someone please give me the time stamp, because I couldn't find it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hear there was a hickey on Isaiah's vlog. Can someone please give me the time stamp, because I couldn't find it
I didnt watch but if someone finds it, do share!
Maybe thats why they were so pissy about Isaiah's "friends" LOL
P would die. DIE. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm getting ready for bed, but still real fired up. Abbie can't keep sunglasses on, you know what she ALSO won't love, oxygen for the rest of her life. The long-term effects of Covid are horrifying just with what we know now and it's so early! She could never even use an inhaler! And of all of them, she'd be most prime to catch it bc she takes her mask off (I get why) and rarely seems to practice much hygiene (also who knows how many baths have been withheld as punishment) and they blatantly ignore all signs of illness so she'd have a temp of 105 before they did anything.
Then it occurred to me, I wouldn't put it past them to record all of it.
Minors are allowed a guardian in the hospital. Cilla would have no desire. Hell I think he would record pulling the damn plug.
There would be commemorative merch, candlelight vigils, and vacations for recovery all still being paid for by Abbie.
Call me crazy and think I'm over dramatic all you want, but can you honestly say that you can't picture it? Because there is a little part of me that thinks it's what they want to happen.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.