Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
God. Lightning will probably sttike me for defending Asshat, but this heifer puts her purse in the hatch and then acted as if it was his fault. Then stood in the parking lot in the rain like a baby. And then didnt even thanks when he figured it out. What a spoiled bitch!
And since I predicted the editing on the plane, the zaxbys, and the crotch digging, Asa you can reach me at 1-888-Tattle for my cut. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

NursesRock!

This may have already been posted so I apologize if it has. Haven’t had time to catch up on the thread.

But “you do you“ Assa, right?...Jesus, stay the F home, stop potentially spreading this shit and endangering your family and others in your community.

What the hell is this even?

Get your last 69 dollars folks. This is the beauty messiah leading you to the promise land.
No a**hole Priscilla, let’s not talk. I’m glad I don’t look like you for “work”, I get dressed in scrubs and PPE at work and help people who are most likely experiencing the worst times of their lives...feeling sick. I hope I make them feel a little better, brighten their day, take away their pain a bit. Help them shower or help them relieve themselves. I don’t swindle them out of their hard earned money by pressuring and bullying them to by cheap makeup. So no Cilla, let’s not talk!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I watched the wonder boy's vlog.
He seems to be showing his true colors.
For instance, the way he responded to whoever suggested he get a haircut.
Could he have been anymore rude and disrespectful?
He was very condescending and arrogant.
His privledge is clearly showing.
When he was asking his "friends" all those stupid questions, did ya notice the very first one was about him?
He needed to hear praise about himself.
His narcissism is showing.
The apple did not fall far from the trees in this case.
He's a shining example of what it looks like to be "raised" by 2 stupid, narcissistic hambeasts.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I want to like him more but every time I see him, I see Arsewipe. He even has some of his mannerisms and he really looks like him. I do think he can come across as arrogant , maybe time away from them will help.
Amen. I liked him when he was younger, but the past year really did me in. BUT...I found their dynamic during the visit interesting. Now that Isaiah is gone Asa misses him, but we can see that Isaiah is doing ok. I think through all of Asas speeches about how happy he is for Isaiah, he really isnt. I think he secretly hoped Isaiah wouldnt like it there. Also feel he is a tad jealous that Isaiahs going to live a life that he didnt have since he knocked up P and was dragged to the alter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Kermy

VIP Member
Welcome to the one, the only, kermys recap.
Today's installment of Porcineenders bought to you by Asswipes Whine and Piggys cold cut not a cooter boards.
Also known as Piggys DELI trays
Please be short, please be short...crap18mins

1. Sounds like Piggy said Abbie is frustrated because they're not walking out the door, from what I can hear over Abbies morning concert..I may be wrong
2. 610PM and vlog still not on YouTube...odd
3. Yup Piggys Pissed...say that 3 times fast
4. OMFG super cute
5. The girls picked out out of style overalls cut booty length....um ok...
6. STOP I do not want to know your pen habits of cuddling....do not want that in my brain...shit too late
7. Fucking shave
8. And here's the behavior talk
9. Funny she didn't have her shoes on but they were all ready to go
10. Give me a fucking break...people that work during the week need to cram stuff in on the weekends..
Most ppl that is...and these same people get up early during the week...these 2 are really nincompoops..and no one makes you stay up until 2am
11. Oh look another please comment below again
12. Leave her the fuck alone
13. Abbie looks sad in these
14. Oops a split second maternal moment
15. Please do not sing campsongs... nope never sung that
16. Nice mask piggy.....not
17. Wonder how well those drills went considering Becca was there and could have held the camera...I'm thinking possible meltdown
18. Again every day is a free day for these hosebeasts
19. WTF is up with all the "cute" mask she RARELY FUCKING WEARS....add buying masks to the shopping problem
20. Ok I know their heavens but jeez what a wimp
21. I thought they were so giving and altruistic...donate the cart to camp or JSA for tax deduction....nah why do something nice like that
22. Filler time
23. Appliances...can hardly wait to see what they end up with and nope don't care
24. So piggys is a heavy duty scooter...thanks for confirming asswipe
25. Time for there goes the neighborhood shots
26. So did he really just leave the garage all open with shit in the driveway. Oookkkkkaaayyy
27. Yippee more than half way
28. More filler but I'd pay to see Asswipe do it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
29. Long enough on this shit move on now
30. Abbie really looks off and Summer's in out of date booty overalls..🙄
31. More filler again
32. Liar she still runs off, just not as often
33. And takeout again.....
34. And she has to tell us Florida is completely open...Pigbrains that doesn't mean it's safe, .....sorry Floridians
35. Nope don't care about garage
The end

Not as painful as last night but still bad
They are plummeting fast

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Kermy

VIP Member
Hello All...it's time for the next installment of
"As the hogs turn"
Will they get out...will they get Dunkin..will they ride that stupid ass electric cart...stay tuned as these and other questions are answered

1. Sappy ass music....30 seconds in and already bored
2. Asswipe..hug mom......Abbie ..NO FUCKING WAY
3. And 1m23s.....fake maternal moment number 1
4. Why the hell is Piggys purple shirt all bumpy in the back..maybe she shouldn't try pulling it over Mt Everest oops sorry her ass
5. Who cares you just need filler asshole
6. Ohhhhhh piggy looks pisssssed...well more than usual
7. What the fuck is up with the Abigail crap all of a sudden
8. Keep telling yourself the bullshit about people leaving. More than likely Abbie doesn't notice or care. What she notices is a different routine...oh wait she likes chaos not routines, right Asswipe...get your stories straight
9. Piggys boob trying to escape oh and ugly ass earrings as usual
10. Oh goody a new nickname...abbiegirl..sorry sounds like something you call a puppy
11. Holy shit they sent the IPAD to school with only 8% battery...nincompoops
12. Fake maternal moment #2 at 3m21s
13. And if course...you guessed it DONUT
14. Bullshit piggy...the munchkins are for you
15. Trust me asswipe you won't melt because you're sweet. You'll melt because your bad people like the wicked witch
16. Holy crap 2 large 32oz containers of full fat sour cream....that better be enough for at least a month...who am I kidding that's probably piggys evening snack
17. Ugh not half way
18. More boring filler
19. No spanx day..must be in the wash
20. Damn that fridge is packed solid
21. So a total of 128oz of full fat sour cream in that fridge....2 16oz containers/2 32oz containers...WTF does anyone need that much sour cream...adult time maybe
22. I've had the cinnamon rolls with chili but WITHOUT the icing....it's not as far fetched as it seems...lots of recipes call for cinnamon in chili...but not straight sugar icing 🤢..keep it healthy piggy 🤣🤣
23. Oh no Asswipe call the ice cube maker and complain now.....🤨
24. Crackers and rolls...overkill
25. Oh goody autism education time ... all I hear is blah blah blah
26. This vlog could have ended 5 minutes ago
27. Omfg look at that ass on her
The end

Ok I got nutin except I'm glad other ppl spotted the sour cream 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So much filler and cross vlog shit
Lots of the usual blah blah blah

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi all
Time for Hognation Street( 😉UK friends)
Holy shit 30 fucking minutes...long recap
I may have to start drinking now

1. That vine will never leave idiots LOL
2. oh god more shopping
3. $700 On batteries....no fucking words
4. No Asswipe you feed yourself extremely well
5. 2m10s in for first fake maternal moment
6. Yippee to the dogs...make that blob go boom
7. And all of a sudden walking the dogs....hi pigvomits👋
8. Of course someone sent it to them...did they send a thank you..I'd say nope
9. Bored now at 3m30s in
10. Everyone is affected by weather
11. Stop poking Summer...
12. This is vomit inducing 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
13. This is such bullshit.... how about doing that (making marriage the priority)17-18 years ago...only priority now is money
14. Gulf cart still sitting there 🙄
15. Oh please entrepreneuring it... give me a moment while I laugh hysterically 😝😝😝😝
16. Wonder if wide load or her mother got her that job
17. Yea you were just so great at running your own business 🤣🤣🤣🤣...oh wait he's serious...
18. Poor babies all your TRAVEL PLANS got messed up...oh wait did Piggy say she WAS going to ORLANDO ... um you did you PIG FATASS LIAR. Not to mention the trips the did take since March. They really do think everyone but them are stupid don't they
19. Money money money spend spend spend
20. WTF it affected their income he says with a straight face after planning a kitchen reno and spending $700 on batteries. Plus ALL the god damn money spent on food
21. God damn not even half way in
22. Bullshit Asswipe..you as usual are saying what you think people want to hear ...40% income cut my ass...and shave , you look like a truffle hunting pig and I don't want to imagine where your snout has been
23. Didn't affected you one fucking bit
24. OH ME OH ME PLEEEEESSE let me answer...EVERYTHING
25. Spanx are off
26. Just fucking answer already
27. Oh please there's nothing he can't stand about pigcilla 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
28. What a load of BULLSHIT
29. Thought piggy couldn't have pizza🤨...oh wait everyday is a cheat day for her
30. Disoranized hot mess but would have had a job in logistics.....alrighty then 😉
31. She doesn't get shit done...the laundry at this point needs it's own zip(postal) code
32. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she says Asswipes got mood is grumpy...Miss Pigbitch of the year said that 🤣🤣🤣🤣...or is that her way of saying she thinks he's insufferable....yup it's official, these hogs are made for each other
33. Finally....half way mark
34. Happy go lucky 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...this shit is hip fucking deep and comedy gold
35. Ruh oh Asswipe does not like that answer at all...here comes one of the claimed 2 or 3 fights a month later
36. OMG she actually made a not so sweet comment about the golden hoglet
37. Well it's official...how they are in the comments is how they are in real life....nasty nasty smelly ass garbage people ..Piggy basically outed them...not like we didn't already know
38. Move on now conversation done
39. We know you are a hotmess piggy
40. Awwww poor poor Piggy...if it's that hard get a job instead of scamming...FYI scamming is not being a positive or kind person so stop with the kind shit Asswipe
41. Kitchen bullshit blah blah blah
42. Going to day camp again
43. Summer is still thin but she's definitely gained since moving in
44. Slowly losing my will to go on
45. This whole BFF thing is still crap
46. They have a cleaner that's why the giggled....jeez
47. Dishes and vacuuming are daily things anyway
48. Oh look Abbie is happier with a schedule, structure and routine...who knew🙄
49. Who cares about your favorite vlog....yup not me
50. Dragging this shit out way too long
51. Yea piggy take should have taken your own advice
52. Oh fuck an ABA question...just skimming right past this
53. I cannot believe he just grabbed Nalas head like that...what a fucking dick
54. Yuck Summer in the corner...these idiots really are nose blind
55. Less than 5 mins to go
56. Don't think Piggy, it'll hurt your head
57. THANK GOD DONE
58. After the beep shit...are they going through a drive thru again...and more 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Piggys heart is so big and loving and Asswipe will do anything for anyone...unless you happen to be his oldest daughter ...works his butt off for his family and they've never gone without...unless you happen to be his oldest daughter...yup detecting a pattern here
The end

That was painful
#boredomneedsnowords

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Pig, stop bashing people for getting up early and getting stuff done. Pig says, "What is there at Target at 9am that you can't live without?" Pig should've been asking herself this during the multiple trips to get a ton of prepackaged shredded cheese and sour cream during a pandemic. Can't soar with the eagles if you're hooting (eating cheese and donuts) with the owls all night. Ok, I'm gonna continue watching this vlog to see some more ridiculous shit from these trash pandas.

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
I'm just over 3 minutes in and Isaiah has continuously had his mask below his nose.

If it doesn't fit, dude, WEAR A DIFFERENT ONE!!!

Keeping the mask pulled below your nose is like wearing a condom on your balls!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

cucumber

VIP Member
Just got home from work. 8 hours on my feet. And then i tune in to this asshole's blog where he's talking about how "hard they go" all week so that's why they sleep in on Saturdays. My blood is boiling. Other people are at REAL jobs during the week so that's why they go to Target on Saturday morning. You can go during the week any time you damn well please because you dont have a real job and you dont work all that hard. No matter what you try to claim...you dont work hard so stfu.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Scwid

What the hell is this even?

Get your last 69 dollars folks. This is the beauty messiah leading you to the promise land.
Someone wrote on her Lipstick page that she could be doing so much more:

September 2 at 2:57 AM
Priscilla--You are a wonderful person. You could be doing so many more very important things instead of this. There are people suffering out there in so many different ways, and you have the power to make a difference. If $ is an issue, perhaps start a non-profit and be paid for being a leader in some capacity. Materialism and make-up, hair, etc, is so very trivial in the scheme of things. You are selling yourself short and I do believe the personal rewards would sure be more than they are catering to inconsequential things. Please, reach higher, use your influence, and help those who need it.

They give her way too much credit for being a better human. Gag

• Haha
  • Wow

Kermy

VIP Member
Here we go. Time for the original flavor recap...let the shitshow begin..damn 15m55s, get the drinks ready and yea it's long

1. Jeez I say where are my keys about 10 times a day...this is gonna be painful
2. I hate when he refers to mini scammer as "the boy"...bugs the crap outta me
3. Awww won't see him till end of October..maybe think about the student that died...his family will never see him again... think of that while your both exposing everyone. And I know, before people jump, that the student died 9/28..point is his parents will never see him again because of the disease they scoff at.
4. Fuck you maassives....that's about the nicest think I can come up with
5. Blah blah blah shitheads speaking filler
6. He met people who like his parents money
7. Hoglet has a pot belly...looks more like freshman 30...novel idea try walking instead of that stupid one wheel
8. Oh good lord grease out oops meant cook out again
9. So lets take bets..did Piggy order a small hamburger (said in tiny cutesy voice)...🤣who am I kidding...she'd fly without a plane before that would happen
10. Oh yes stress how Piggy got the DIET coke...like that'll help any at this point
11. Holy shit only 3m9s in 😖
12. Damn she's massive
13. Of course buy the floor cookies
14. More fucking filler
15. That mask does not cover piggys chins..sorry that's too funny
16. I'm beyond bored...lalalala
17. Get the fuck on with it already
18. 😵😵😵😵 cooter boards
19. Not even 1/2 way through
20. I don't care about walking sticks
21. Raised Hogs...nah too too easy
22. And now he has the biggest 🐷 trophy of all...couldn't resist
23. 🤣🤣 hi sweet girl....Abbie bolts off the chair
24. She could care less
25. Is there a laundry basket in the suv? Honestly I'm too lazy to screen shot to find out
26. LMFG BEST FUCKING THING EVER...almost worth the 9m48s if torture
27. She actually slapped her arms like a toddler...dumbass never throw your purse in the back of a car
28. Duh call Summer or AAA not that hard
Use remote open
29. Damn crisis averted
30. Bullshit your sponsored shit helps no one. It's the same shit that every "influencer" sponsers....if Satan had a YT channel these companies would approach him🙄
31. Don't care about Hoglets phone
32. Stop with the fucking lids already
33. Ok paint that fucking door
35. LOL great reaction Abbie
36. Who are they kidding Summer doesn't know....she knows everything that goes on
37. Finally Maverick gets a little love
38. After the beeps are so fucking stupid...
The end

99%filler and boring as watching paint dry
Each vlog just gets worse and worse
I'm going to go grab a very large glass of wine in the naughty corner now (not like I ever leave it)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
How can P be so high on the recruitment scale? She has never signed 575 women in one month! I bet she is SEETHING at her "sister" Dana. Probably plotting and scheming to dethrone her somehow.
P's 80's look is a disgrace. A scrunchie does not make 80's hair. She doesnt even have the arm strength required to tease and spray a real 80's look. It was an art. From 14 to 17 my life goal was to roll on the hood of Whitesnakes car. I could hide a bag of weed and a small child in my hair.😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Abbie is too often treated like a dog and makes me so very mad.

Why does the amount of donation keep changing. This post says she is only making $2 donation from each product sold. I am still pissed she is using her Aunt's death for profit. This is more virtue signaling instead of sincere.
I remember this. On the vlog it was a big secret who died...they wouldnt say who it was for the sake of privacy. But now that it could help make a sale, she'll post.
She is one shady bitch. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I am not discounting anyones opinion about JSA, but I'll say this.
(And probably get ripped for it, but oh well lol)

Its always someones fault. A&P's, JSA, therapists, etc. Im going to call it as I see it. Its Abbie.

Just because she is autistic and goes to JSA doesnt mean they have some secret formula that can overcome her IDD. Asa himself has said it more than once- activities and learning for toddlers are too much for Abbie, so what exactly is JSA supposed to be doing that could overcome that?
I am not insulting of making fun of Abbie, she cant help it.....but she is the common denominator.
The small bit of success she has had came from Brandi.

Frankly, I think this is part of Asa's "mood" right now. I think that when they started at JSA they had high hopes that Abbie could be much more than she is. I think its becoming clear to him that it isnt going to happen. She will continue to go but nothing will change. I admit that as a parent, that would crush my heart too.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Based on how the interaction when saying good-bye to Isaiah with Savanah and Paige around, I have to agree that Cilly was not fond of either girl. There also some not so subtle hints that the vibe has changed between them since Isaiah went to school. Cilly said that she can rest easier knowing he has a great group of friends, but she was lying through her teeth. I don't think she is fond of the fact that Isaiah has made friends, and would prefer to hang with friends than his parents. If they are coming to visit, it will be interesting to see how they interact with Abbie.

Isaiah does seem to be enjoying his life away from Florida. I hope his friends continue to be an influence on him because they truly like him, not because his mommy is trying to "buy" their friendships for him. It is obvious ne

Couldnt agree more. They were both a bit put off that he did not want to spend every minute of the day with them. And now, they cant really control his movements like they did at home. Making him to go Target with them and every little errand. I doubt Isaiah knew how suffocated he's been until he got away. It's all he's known. Imagine being able to just get up and go on a hike for the first time in his life without having to get permission, or see if hes needed to babysit Abbie, or drag the whole shit show along with him?! He will be 19 in a few weeks, this must be an exciting time for him....hes just now experiencing the freedom that most get by age 15 or 16.
Anyway, I LIKE that they were peeved, and that they know they are losing their grip. It makes me smile. 🤣 🤣

• Heart

MaxsMom

I am completely serious about offering free respite care occasionally to those of you who struggle getting any free time to breathe and chillax. I’ve raised four sons and have five grandkids, so I’m not a total newbie. I live in the Sarasota FL area, and if any Tattlers are nearby and could use a few hours to nap in your van or whatever, get in touch. When my sons were young and I was just divorced, I would have been tickled to death to have someone offer to help, to give me just three hours to myself! so I hope I can help someone here.

• Heart
Reactions: 30