Fathering Autism #53 Papa Maass stop trying to be cool, you just look like an old fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows how immature Becca and Summer (and P) are towards Abbie.. trying to make her look "cute". There is no reason for her to be wearing tight booty shorts. Imagine how uncomfortable that is .. then add that she has to wear pull ups under it.
Summer treats Abbie like her own personal "toy". She thinks everything Abbie does is so cute...like an infant or a toy.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They have 496 Patreon members. Their lowest patreon tier is $2.00/month or $1,984.00 a month passive income. Every month, and I bet most are at the $5.00-$10.00 range. They're making bank on Patreon alone.
That won’t even cover their mortgage payment. In addition to payments on all the things. That’s why Ass is so stressed and worried. I mean they make more than the average American, but they’re overspent to the hilt. And now a new custom gourmet kitchen for somebody who doesn’t even know how to cook. 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have absolutely never done compliance drills with my children. There is a point that you pull aside, allow the child to calm down, and settle and then you speak with them and allow them to respond. If it goes into meltdown, you wait out the meltdown and try again... I would never, ever allow for someone to teach my child a compliance order like this. I have seen it used once, during our time in OT and they were working with another child across the room, doing ABA. You couldn’t pull my jaw down faster..
When a child is in meltdown, it is usually because they cannot express their feelings, wants, and/or needs. It can be sensory issues, cognitive impairments, etc. For one of mine, he compartmentalized it as just overload. He wanted to be left completely alone and absolutely no demands placed on him. Once cooled down, he could respond and be ready but even he sometimes didn’t know when that was but the last thing once he came out of a meltdown, was to have demands placed on him... He wanted to talk or chill for 5-10 minutes..
It doesn’t always work and sometimes we have to change plans, do something different, etc. but it is what works..
I have no words for how they have trained Abbie.. No wonder the poor girl has went downhill and needs prompting and follow through for everything. They have literally took two steps backwards, instead of advancing her behaviors through meltdowns..

It is basically when they stop what she is doing or what for a meltdown/yelling to stop and then ask her to go through the “touch your nose Abbie,” “touch your ear Abbie”, etc., and make sure she is listening and complying to their directions and orders. Then they will tell her what she has to do. If she throws another tantrum or meltdown, it starts over. It is a big thing with ABA therapy..
Yeah I 100% agree with you, I was shocked when I read that they did that (just a few posts ago)! The way you handle your kiddo's meltdowns sounds good, allowing them to feel their emotions, realising that it's because they're overloaded and it's pretty much beyond their control and they just need to have some basic comfort, not stupid ABA bs.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 265458
Little does Diana know that the comment section will always be one-dimensional due to the fact that Pig and Arse delete anything that does not praise them! Ugh! 🙄
Their own comments count in the comment count...then answering the leghumpers and the normal people.

CIlla! You've lost so much weight! How did you do it?

"I had Assa stand on the island to take my picture!"

View attachment 265467
Is that raspberries on that sharkcootie plate, I don't think I've ever seen that before.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must’ve said “This is my scooter” 10 times in this video. She’s drunk, you can tell. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She gives me secondhand embarrassment
Does she really have that helmet on OVER the aunt bea bun
Well because this can't be said enough times........idiot
Oh yea and 3 sheets to the wind doesn't even begin to cover it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does he use the poop bags for the dogs or P :poop:

So Cilly Cilla officially confirmed that A is a puffed up little geezer in a baseball cap with a nasty demeanour and that golden boy is rapidly following suit......isn't this what we've been saying for months 😉

You'd think Summers mother would put a tube of Canestan in the post for her itchy crotch daughter, it's revolting and shows how little self awareness that girl has to do it on every vlog. Still it probably keeps the cameraman very happy !!
I believe the tweeter grabbing could be from so much salt water and not cleaning after it.. it’s just my opinion.

So I was just checking out JSA website and they have pictures of volunteers setting up some garden and getting the children of the school helping.. Volunteers not wearing masks while closely working with the children... most children wearing a mask

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Excellent recap as always, thanks Kermy ❤

Yep, something doesn't add up here. Obviously home early and clothing changed. And no further mention of the camp and no footage of the lunch Pig was doing for the camp volunteers. Something happened but what?
Whatever happened didn’t fit the rainbows and unicorns image so we won’t get to see. It.

So we have had three thread title suggestions. There is this one:
"Fathering Autism #54: Cilla loves her cheese, but what about her goddamn knees?" (From @Catseverywhere. 9 votes)
Or
"Fathering Autism #54: We lie. We scam. We exploit Abbie and everything we can” (From @Hotographer512 and @derr11 with 30 votes)

And this one from the last thread that got the most votes:
"Fathering Autism #54: Swollen knees, red rehab trees. Humpers send money please." (From @Em34, and had to be shortened. Unsure of the # of votes.)

I will create a new thread at 10 pm EST with the most vote getter.
Did you forget mine

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.