Fathering Autism #52 Eatin, drinkin, poppin pills, Pigcilla’s comin for all the boys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lived in VA for a few years. VA has Cookouts fast food. I'm beyond confused why the Massives would make the conscious decision to eat their twice during a weekend trip. Cookout is bleeping disgusting sludge food. How is Piggy eating this type of food?!?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I lived in VA for a few years. VA has Cookouts fast food. I'm beyond confused why the Massives would make the conscious decision to eat their twice during a weekend trip. Cookout is bleeping disgusting sludge food. How is Piggy eating this type of food?!?
By the looks of her I don't think she's too picky.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I want to thank all you tattlers. I have never met a kinder bunch of people. I wasn't expecting all of this attention. I thank you all from my whole heart!

See ASA, not garbage people at all!

Making changes diet wise. No more sugar and lots of plant proteins and colorful veggies. It's a matter of life or death...
Much, much love to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He makes me cringe too. And I have not seen Baymaus in a while. Hope she is ok.

:sick: :sick:

View attachment 258500
That's gross what Asa did! I'm sitting here watching the vlog, laughing, if anyone ever sees me they will think i'm a lunatic! Does Isaiah have a hickey on his neck????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What happened to our Tattler Phartblosom? I hope she's okay too!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Absolutely.

- disabilities that make it difficult/impossible to exercise
- same with chronic illnesses
- being on medication that increases appetite and/or causes weight gain
- living in a food desert
- living somewhere where fresh produce is much more expensive
- no time/energy to plan, shop, prepare, or cook meals (possibly due to working long hours/multiple jobs, depression, etc.)
- lack of support from family and friends
- low self-esteem

Etc., etc., etc.

Back in the day I weighed over 300 lbs and it certainly wasn't because I wanted to be that fat or because I was lazy. I was only able to start getting healthier and losing weight after my life situation began to improve. And trust me, it is MUCH easier to gain a lot of weight than some people think. Unfortunately taking that weight off again can be grueling.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending P. I hate that she seems to be obviously lying about her weight loss/size (and how much more relatable would she be to her followers if she were honest with them?) I know we love our fat shaming on this site, but I just want to get across the point that making blanket assumptions about fat people is incredibly ignorant.
I've been in at least six of these situations and still am in some of them...I can't in all fairness use any of them as an excuse for the 10 to 15 lbs. I need to lose..they mostly all have solutions..I can't use them for an excuse...I was the one who put a little too much of the wrong foods in my mouth, just as Prilly is doing. Excuses are just that - excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That's gross what Asa did! I'm sitting here watching the vlog, laughing, if anyone ever sees me they will think i'm a lunatic! Does Isaiah have a hickey on his neck????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What happened to our Tattler Phartblosom? I hope she's okay too!!
A Hickey! 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I rode my bike around the neighborhood today - 10 miles. It took me a good hour. My mind immediately went to P on "her thrice weekly" Peloton and wondering if I was matching her record. I hope to be in good shape like her soon.
Good for you Kathie!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good for you Kathie!
Thanks, JamieBeth. I ride every other day and walk about 2 1/2 miles on the other days. All except on Sundays. If I can do it at age 68...no fuc*ng excuse for either one of them. They will live a short life if they don't do something now. They don't realize it only gets worse with age.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Absolutely.

- disabilities that make it difficult/impossible to exercise
- same with chronic illnesses
- being on medication that increases appetite and/or causes weight gain
- living in a food desert
- living somewhere where fresh produce is much more expensive
- no time/energy to plan, shop, prepare, or cook meals (possibly due to working long hours/multiple jobs, depression, etc.)
- lack of support from family and friends
- low self-esteem

Etc., etc., etc.

Back in the day I weighed over 300 lbs and it certainly wasn't because I wanted to be that fat or because I was lazy. I was only able to start getting healthier and losing weight after my life situation began to improve. And trust me, it is MUCH easier to gain a lot of weight than some people think. Unfortunately taking that weight off again can be grueling.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending P. I hate that she seems to be obviously lying about her weight loss/size (and how much more relatable would she be to her followers if she were honest with them?) I know we love our fat shaming on this site, but I just want to get across the point that making blanket assumptions about fat people is incredibly ignorant.
You are right...I honestly could give 2 shits about her weight. Its the lying about it that bothers me. Their "cheat days" are every day 3x a day but then are trying to spread this im doing great with my weight loss narrative. She probably would benefit from therapy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate it for him, but Isaiah looks puffy and pasty! He looks like a baby Michelin Man! Not the single bit of muscle tone! Yucky! Lil”Scam Ham🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This is exactly why I sometimes feel sorry for the Pigs. They, like many others, have a big cross to bear but they have IMO ruined things by becoming materialistic, lying, greedy and all knowing. It is sad that they have no friends but it is entirely their fault. If they could just be honest about their predicament they would garner some sympathy. If they would just listen to the professionals and seek and take their advice they would be more likeable. Instead they just blindly blunder on pretending all is rosy. It is not. Abbie is not going to progress, they are literally eating themselves to an early grave and buying things is not the answer.

I sincerely hope they do read here and see how sharing lifes problems is not only beneficial but life enhancing.
[/QUOTE]
After the last month and a half that I’ve had, you guys kept my spirits up. Truth be told, I hate the Maassives attitudes but I really do feel sorry for Abbie. It’s a shame her parents are too self-absorbed to get her proper care.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone else shut off Isaiah's vlog after seeing that nastiness in the driveway?? 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yup dislike Isiah even more than I did after that tongue bath of a vlog
He's just going to keep getting worse...if that's even possible

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.