Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Instead of staying home and taking care of Abbie who could possibly have Covid(who knows). And they don’t care. They are enjoying the Jauguars game as they proudly professed to be season ticket holders on IG. Enjoy the game. This one’s on Abbie literally. 😢🤢
This what I dislike so much. "We are season ticket holders."
Im not jealous. Im not a hater- sorry Asa. What I am, however, is a former fan who remembers when your rental was furnished with old cast off furniture. When you couldnt afford to fix your cars. When Chick-A-Fila was a splurge. It is so unbelievably crass to flaunt new money though. You have season tickets...doing a kitchen remodel...yet asking fans to donate to Abbies camp. Oh, thats right, P is going to provide lunch for the next camp day. Cooter Boards for Kids I bet. She'll even make a vlog about it, which means not only will you break even you'll profit from it.
I see you, you greasy ass scammers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Well folks, I have had a message from our friend Torrie who reports that she had a private message from Pig berating her for posting negative comments on her Lipshit Mama page. Pig says she is quote unquote helping people every day. So to Pig scamming is interpreted as helping. Torrie has under another name been blocked again but wants you all to know that another account will be made and she will continue her good work.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Broken puzzle

Chatty Member
Struggling, preoccupied, mixed with horrified. They found mult masses in abdomen scan, lung scan tomorrow, because it seems to reach up that way too. Need to see many Dr.s I told adult children this weekend.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Hbielem07

Ok where can I sign up for this Peleton follow~a~ long?
I just downloaded the Peloton app just to see if I could see their profiles 😂😏. Found them. P has done 6 workouts (first one on June 29th). First was 1 mile, longest 4.2 miles. Asa’s shows he’s done 4 (first on June 30th) shortest- 4.3 miles, longest- 5.18 miles.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Kermy

VIP Member
Ahhh and so the golden boy leaving saga begins....thank god only 11m8s

1. Poor baby window won't work...been there done that drove to a garage to fix. Too bad it never made it to a vlog
2. Isaiah the fuckwad holding the door so Abbie can't get out of the bathroom. Sorry but he is an abusive little fuck, playing mindgames like that
3. Of course Piggy gathering food
4. She really is lazy. Make the god damn pickled okra, even I can make pickles it's not that hard. Bet leghumpers send them pickled okra now. Oh and okra is slimy...probably why asswipe likes it, it's the veggie version of him
5. WTF IS HIS PROBLEM..LEAVE HER ALONE
6. Scammer in training is getting chunky
7. Aww look at Piggys portion, so small lol.
Until the cameras off
8. Damn piggy zoned in on Abbie like a VULTURE on a dead body
9. Grow up with the Dunkin shit.
10. Of course Piggy will take Hoglets kisses all day🙄
11. Sure loving Piggy bring a donut back
12. Dumbass and Fuckwad really are idiots and think they're do cute
13. And we know what I'm gonna say... I hate that fucking cart
14. Anyone else wondering why they went to a Dunkin "far" away🤔
15. Oysther crackers, isn't that sweet making them for her boy 🤢
16. Damn this vlog is dragging
17. Piggy they sell all those things in Boone. Let go of your son's short and curlies already or he'll never grow up
17. Not a manchild, more like a pussywhipped conman with his fuckwad son
18. More so he can torment her more and get vlog footage for his channel
19. Poor Abbie just wants to leave the house
20. OMFG those damn scooters. Their poor neighbors....is it bad that if they wiped out I would laugh
21. Of course you bottomed out, the scooter is squealing for mercy
22. Abbie could care less
23. Blech the oh so touching goodbye🤣🤣🤣🤣
24. Keep doing what you're doing .. lying, cheating, scamming just like us. We're so proud
25. See you in a week
26. Oh fuck. Couch talk has replaced kitchen talk.
27. You are not the only parents with kids in school
28. Oh shut the fuck up
29. And cross promotion time
30. I don't care
31. Couch talk badly acted
The end

Over all boring vlog
Edited to add....Isaiah is too far gone to change. In fact he's gotten worse if possible

Also starting to think I need to trademark these things😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Imperfectlyperfect

Found a great comment ;)

I may have to take one for the team, just cover the camera. I hope someone asks about income disclosures and recruiting to make money.
Like how Chincilla tried to sell the crack cream to a woman for hair loss?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Yirca

This what I dislike so much. "We are season ticket holders."
Im not jealous. Im not a hater- sorry Asa. What I am, however, is a former fan who remembers when your rental was furnished with old cast off furniture. When you couldnt afford to fix your cars. When Chick-A-Fila was a splurge. It is so unbelievably crass to flaunt new money though. You have season tickets...doing a kitchen remodel...yet asking fans to donate to Abbies camp. Oh, thats right, P is going to provide lunch for the next camp day. Cooter Boards for Kids I bet. She'll even make a vlog about it, which means not only will you break even you'll profit from it.
I see you, you greasy ass scammers.
it sickens me that they don't WANT to realize how much many of us are struggling right now money wise, that is, and in other ways...the loss of jobs for many, small businesses going under and closing, the difficulties of homeschooling, etc. They somehow seem so effing oblivious and so arrogant about it..they live only in their own world or seem to...I have one daughter working so much overtime as an essential worker that she'll end up sick most likely and another one who lost her job and is barely surviving. I worry so much about them and the Massives are so totally unaware...they just keep pushing their goods, living their best life, raping their subscribers. Sorry if I sound like a jerk, but at this point I'm just pissed!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

sachairiah

I wanted to chime in, again, as a caretaker of two autistic children (sorry if that's repetitive, but we have a lot of new people in the thread).

I've only been doing parenting for 7.5 years, and already I feel so burnt out, angry, and sad a lot. My kids are great kids, and I love them, but the therapies and needs are so high. The paperwork and appointments and advocating on top of it, all by myself? I feel like I'm drowning a lot.

However, I at least have the hope that my kids will improve as they age and things will ease up. I think hope can help you through a lot. I think A&P are seeing the writing on the wall now. The idea of having to raise a toddler for the rest of my days makes me want to jump off a bridge. The nice thing about babies is that they eventually can start doing things themselves.

I've talked before about how their vlogs started being a massive anxiety thing for me for a while. I was seeing signs in my youngest, and he was so much like Abbie. I remember crying watching one episode in particular- it was a hard day, he was yelling and putting everything in his mouth, fecal smearing, the works. I sat down at the end of the day to watch their vlog and there was Abbie, yelling, running, etc. A&P looked absolutely wrecked, and they mentioned that Abbie had regressed and was getting into her diapers again.

That was it, for me. It was like I could see my future in about 10 years, and it was dismal. I don't mean to shit on Abbie, because it isn't her fault. But no parent imagines that when they're pregnant, or raising their kids. I remember this moment so well because it was a real turning point for me. I had to find a way to work harder, despite being so exhausted.

There isn't enough respite here (although A&P have so much, basically everyone else raises their daughter but them). But I'm gonna power through, because I have to. I don't want to be there in a decade. I want better for my son, as well.

Thanks for listening, guys. All of this to say, while I sometimes understand where they're coming from, they also frustrate the heck out of me.

In other news, the 3yo is going for a covid screen tomorrow morning, wish us luck

• Heart
Reactions: 36

sneakers

From Facebook 😂
I saw that too! Notice they say logged in “only a handful of times” and said but it couldn’t be bc they “have had it a few months.”

There ya go folks! Obviously they haven’t been using it. 3 days a week/5miles my ass!!!! You’ve been outed 🐷! They hardly use it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Mama tondy

I want to remind Summer that there are cute shorts out there you don't have to dig out of your cooch every 5 minutes. And Ass...edit it out when you film her doing that. Thank you...from all of us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

WinterGirl88

I believe at this point, it would actually be very scary for Abbie to be able to speak, especially when it comes to Asa and Priscilla. Given a full vocabulary, without bounds, she could really tell them what she thinks and how she has been treated and how much she is done with them all (except for her Dad’s love, which is there, minus all the cameras)..

It is a reason I believe that they hold off on growing her knowledge on her iPad..

Oh and Preacher Lady, his first daughter would love to actually have acknowledgement and some type of support from her Father, had he wanted her in his life.. Oh and don’t get me started on the “I didn’t have a father and was okay..” There is always a want to have your actual biological parents in your life, even if they sucked... Just an acknowledgement and birthday card..
I have been waiting for someone to bring this up, they do purposely withhold options on the iPad in my opinion because they don't want to deal with her asking for those things. Something as simple as bedtime, I'm tired, couldn't she also be taught to interact in such a way where there could even be a button for not feeling well?
It's just the same four fast food options over and over again.

And no one on here really brings it up at all but the missing daughter thing still really irks me on so many levels. Part of me would love to know if it is Priscilla's doing entirely.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Broken puzzle

Chatty Member
I want to thank all you tattlers. I have never met a kinder bunch of people. I wasn't expecting all of this attention. I thank you all from my whole heart!

See ASA, not garbage people at all!

Making changes diet wise. No more sugar and lots of plant proteins and colorful veggies. It's a matter of life or death...

• Heart
Reactions: 34

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Something is up with the constant talk about communication. He brings it up nearly every day.
And Asa, she damn well could blow her nose if you really tried. How fucking ridiculous.
She wasnt excited for DD- thats called being overtired and slap happy. But they would rather say its for donuts so P can lick the bag.
Making Abbie film
for P's Piss and Shit channel in her chef costume. That will be the thumbnail, Im calling it now.
Oh...and Asa said they were doing great on the Peleton. Yep. Six rides in 12 weeks. Killin' it! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Lipstick mama must not be selling much, this was a commercial. Do they want to be relatable or not because a lot of people don’t have the time or money to randomly go run out and get fall Jewelry. I believe they threw the buying Abbie a gift thing in there for the leghumpers.
She "filmed" a commercial for Lipstick Mama. It was at the end of the video. I am not sure if it was just the Maassholes, or if it was a (S)LimeLife production. I think the shopping was to fulfill her addiction to buying "all the things," even at a discount. She looks like an engaged mom buying things for Abbie. They know people are wanting to see more actual engagement with Abbie.

They are working her "funnels" to drive more traffic to her many social media accounts. More engagement, more likely FB algorithm will push their content. They are the worst about pushing their info for more ad revenue. By being higher for people "to stumble" upon, they gain the views generated by the ad revenue attached to their monetized channels. You are monetized after getting a certain number of followers. I believe it is 10k for FB and IG. 1k on YouTube. Twitch is 500 concurrent viewers. (I will attach links in a follow-up message.)

y'all I went down the rabbit hole for this post. (Long thread about social media)

I would guess all these accounts are monetized or used as funnels:
-Facebook: Fathering Autism (793k Followers), Lipstick Mama (67k Followers), Cilla's Stuff and Things (98.7k Followers), Isaiah Maass (video creator, 28k Followers), Summer Magliochetti (video creator, 23k Followers), Priscilla Plaggenburg Maass (she has hid her number of "friends")
-Instagram: fatheringautism1 (689 Posts - 136k Followers - 125 Following), ciliasstuff_n_things (1001 Posts - 118k Followers - 658 Following), isaiah.maass (53 posts - 58.5k Followers - 1095 Following), whats_the_pointnshoot (602 posts - 87.9k Followers - 243 Following), summermagliochetti (182 Posts - 80.6k Followers - 878 Following)
-YouTube: Fathering Autism (556k subscribers - 1.3k videos), Cilla's Stuff & Things (110k subscribers - 112 videos), Isaiah Maass (60.8k subscribers - 6 videos), Summer Magliochetti (60.5k subscribers - 26 videos)
-YouNow: fatheringautism (16.9 Followers. This appears to be a Live Chat through YouTube)
-Twitch: PapaMaass (5.03k Followers)
-TikTok: @summerandisaiah (107 Following - 171.0k Followers - 3.2M Likes), @priscillamaass (150 Following - 191.9k Followers - 2.8M Likes), @isaiahmaass (135 Following - 28.2 k Followers - 46.2k Likes), @fatheringautism (26 Following -110.1K Followers - 62 Videos - 593.6k Likes)
-Merchandise Links: Teespring, Storeenvy.com, Amazon Affiliate
-Websites: Isaiah's Photography
-Patreon: (498 Patrons) Asa's Advocates ($2 per month. Connect with other Patrons, Behind the Scenes Content), Priscilla's Pals ($5 per month. Hang out with us on "Lens" a behind the scenes feature on the mobile app similar to Snapchat, Early viewing of some vlogs, All Previous Rewards), Isaiah's Entourage ($10 per month. Discount on Fathering Autism Merch, All Previous Rewards), Abbie's Angels ($25 per month. Private Community Facebook Group, Text Us, All Previous Rewards, An Exclusive "Abbie Mug" after 3 months with GLobal Shipping included)
-Podcast: From AM to PM (Available on Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Overcast, Pocket Casts, PodBean, RadioPublic, Spotify, Stitcher, Copy RSS platforms)
-YouTube "membership": FatheringAutism ($4.99 per month or prepay for 6 months $29.24) Includes:
Loyalty badges next to your name in comments and live chat

Custom badge for members
Custom badge for members
Custom badge for members
Custom badge for members
Custom badge for members

Custom emoji to use in comments and live chat

Puzzle
shades
playbutton
golfcart
cookie
Maverick
Abbie
MaassSquad
Isaiah
Excited

Exclusive Community Posts, Polls, posts, behind the scenes( ...some good stuff here guys!
Custom Members Only Badges. Get one-of-a-kind badges for your live stream and premier video comments.
Custom Emojis For You To Use
Get custom Fathering Autism Emojis to use in live streams and premiers.

This is absolutely frightening as well as infuriating to see how far and wide their grifting goes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Kermy

VIP Member
Here we go again as I type through tears

1. Piggy at the counter..2 words, ok 4..OH MY FREAKING GOD...definitely one of the worst shots of her
2. Why do the insist on dressing Abbie like Urkel🤔
3. He thinks he's too good for Walmart...what a fuckwad
4. Blah blah blah filler blah blah blah
5. Don't care what you do or buy in walmart
6. Poor Maverick in his bed AGAIN
7. Great excercise..RODE the "there goes the neighborhood" scooters to buy sandwiches..what piggy run out of cooter board supplies. And why didn't they walk
8. No asswipe you are not cute when you say sammiches , it just reiterates how much of an idiot you sre
9. Nice...they let the dogs piss and shit at the fence that borders the property..must smell wonderful and be a dogshit minefield
10. Ok I was wrong..LOOK AT THOSE FOLDS on Piggy
11. Yup not cute or sexy..more like 🤢
12. Oh shit filler time of fake maternal time..excuse me while I zone out..spanx must be in the wash getting ready for Boone
13. So 3 respite workers but one is going to "train" sandy🙄....and art woo hoo
14. Summer better lay off the slimelife make up....her skin is in rough shape
15. Of course Dunkin
16. And guess what...more dang filler consisting of grabbing Abbie and getting in her face
17. Why don't they just let Abbie have fun with the paint. Guess that's going to be on Summer, Beccas and Delaney's (who the fuck is she)vlogs since we saw none of it
18. More filler at bitchface and wideload house
19. They really are assholes going to Boone...just saying
The end

Summer has to learn how to handle a camera..bad enough the "surprise" shit went on way too long but I had to pop a zofron cuz it made me so nauseous

The whole going to Boone and parents weekend being cancelled was discussed a few threads back for a few threads so it's not exactly new news that they went
But
Still shows what arrogant, selfcentered assholes the whole family are, EXCEPT for Abbie
Sounding like a broken record here but no reason for hoglet to come home for 2 days and then 5 days later M/M Hogs go there. Just pure fuck you arrogance on their part

• Heart