Fathering Autism #52 Eatin, drinkin, poppin pills, Pigcilla’s comin for all the boys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Hummer it's going to post today, I'm sure she has a lot of Abbie aka bestttie footage from the weekend. Might as well have a trifecta today.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Funny.... & Thilly should never wear her hair like that. Yikes. I fail to understand why he chooses such unflattering thumbnails & why can’t she see his motives? She’s very naive.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Abbie was having a tantrum on every single ingredient taken from the pantry. But I guess they have to show Abbie for the humpers. Every single movement that she did to make the food, Godcilla had to move her hands. I've seen more attentive animals in the circus. She was asking for a break continuously too. Kept on asking for a snack, because she's not used to healthy food. I have seen this video on this site because I do not want to give them any AdSense money.
Another thing that kills me is that they do brand deals and still put in ads. Disgusting!
Priscilla kept giving Assa a look. A look like oh man this is a lot and I’m sure Assa was blocking Abbie from leaving the kitchen.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like we need a new thread. If no one objects within the next 10 minutes, I will make a thread with Stripe's suggestion as it has the most votes.

😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just have to say again
God love the tattlers that can sit through more than one of their vlogs....I barely made it through scammer in trainings...in fact still recovering and never again

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Priscilla kept giving Assa a look. A look like oh man this is a lot and I’m sure Assa was blocking Abbie from leaving the kitchen.
And later Summer was running interference. Abbie did very little "work" on that video.

Oh gosh, what a nightmare. I just couldn't cook with Abbie, and am betting Prilly doesn't do it very often!
Seriously, what a waste of time, she couldn’t have been less interested. I think Abbie is a bit on the lazy side to be honest

• Heart
Seriously, what a waste of time, she couldn’t have been less interested. I think Abbie is a bit on the lazy side to be honest
She's 100% lazy. Her parents can't make her do anything, and there's no repercussion if she doesn't do what they want, unlike circus animals. She would not even participate in fun activities. They should just get a green suit and move our hands and then edit out the suit. Or they can do it by pulling strings on her arms, just like Weekend at Bernie's.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just have to say again
God love the tattlers that can sit through more than one of their vlogs....I barely made it through scammer in trainings...in fact still recovering and never again
So you're not going to give us a rundown of Isaiah's vlog?

I've been in at least six of these situations and still am in some of them...I can't in all fairness use any of them as an excus
Thanks, JamieBeth. I ride every other day and walk about 2 1/2 miles on the other days. All except on Sundays. If I can do it at age 68...no fuc*ng excuse for either one of them. They will live a short life if they don't do something now. They don't realize it only gets worse with age.
And it makes you feel good mentally as well as physical, I commend you, it’s not easy to do it AND follow a diet to boot, I used to be a gym rat, I like weights and resistance training, but stopped about 2 years ago, I was walking when COVID first started but, it got too hot and humid and now that I’m back to work I walk miles in my shift, but yea see how easy it is to make excuses, like I just did lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can appreciate your sentiments regarding skipping over comments that only focus on weight.
The thing is, had she not had weight loss surgery, lied, lied and lied some more regarding her diet, weight loss and exercise routine, nobody would be saying much about it.
The facts are, she did all those things. So we simply discuss what we see. We don't make any of it up.
I do not think we are bullies but it's ok if others do.
I would rather be a called a bully than to actually be a lazy, lying, scamming, child exploiting piece of tit.
😛😁
She is absolutely a liar and a scammer and a terrible mother. I also think she has aided her husband in cons, and prevented him from seeing one of his children. And yeah she's fat. I'm fat, a bunch of us are fat. I wish she didn't lie about stuff when it comes to WL surgery because at one point I considered it and when I looked into it I was shocked at the amount of work that you actually need to put into it and the commitment you need to make. She made it sound like an outpatient breeze. She continues to lie about that and the people who follow her are not the brightest to realize that she is scamming them.

You can call her on all of that stuff and still not be a bully. The bullying comes in with the 100 nicknames and the weird edited photos that give you guys a giggle. I skip over that juvenile stuff. Because you can be a grown up and still think a person is terrible. And then talk about it in an adult way.

Just saying, it's an option that's on the table and some people take it, some people don't. But everyone is entitled to express themselves in the way they feel most comfortable. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
And it makes you feel good mentally as well as physical, I commend you, it’s not easy to do it AND follow a diet to boot, I used to be a gym rat, I like weights and resistance training, but stopped about 2 years ago, I was walking when COVID first started but, it got too hot and humid and now that I’m back to work I walk miles in my shift, but yea see how easy it is to make excuses, like I just did lol
Actually, my favorite part of the day is when I’m done walking/biking. It does give me a sense of freedom and gives me extra calories...which is what I want..the calories. Lol! I don’t start my routine any later than 7 am and end just after 8.

Reactions: 4
Amen!
Unfortunately, for The Maasives, their weight does matter. Pig could barely walk a mile in yesterdays vlog, yet she was shoving s’mores in her snout a few hours later. Hello, cause and effect..(in her case). How is that going to play out in a few years, when she has eaten herself into oblivion and is too fat to get up and care for her IDD daughter. Abbie elopes..Pig is not catching her! Not to mention, the exact tit they feed themselves, they feed Abbie. She WILL gain weight. How is 400 lb Mommy going to care for a heavier Abbie? Shes NOT! So, it matters. In their case, it matters a lot.
I used to follow another family whose son was severely injured and suffered life altering traumatic brain injury, that eventually took his life. His parents had to do everything for him. Non verbal. Immobile. In preparing for the future, his mother (and father) busted her ass staying in shape, watching her diet..knowing that she needed to be strong to lift her son. A good diet, to try and stay well. She had her sons best interest at heart.
Pig Plaggenhoof Maassive has her best interests at heart..That is it. Lying to her followers, who also struggle with weight, saying she exercises regularly. Who does that benefit? Not her followers. All it does is stroke her big, cart before horse ego. And it also helps her makeup sales, to Abbies followers, so there is that too...
She puts it all out there..and lies about most of it. She is Fair Game and she only has herself to blame. It matters.😎
P does a lot of talking but never walks the walk, as viewers it’s frustrating for someone to make vlogs about “all the things” and do NONE OF IT..so I see it as we’re movie critics without getting paid lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
P does a lot of talking but never walks the walk, as viewers it’s frustrating for someone to make vlogs about “all the things” and do NONE OF IT..so I see it as we’re movie critics without getting paid lol
Fantastic pont!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know, it’s just she has taken a lot just recently and I think it should just be left alone now.❤

Well I vote for mine 😂😂😂
Did I miss something? I know I asked after her a week ago. I miss her perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.