Fathering Autism #52 Eatin, drinkin, poppin pills, Pigcilla’s comin for all the boys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Tellall for the new thread name. As expected, I had to shorten it. Sorry for that

Summary:
The last four vlogs on the main channel (plus baby boys weekly watchfodder) were all about the prodigal son returning home. For a weekend to be a camp buddy and grab gadgets worth thousands of dollars. The angle was that it was a total surprise for everyone involved. You had to be a leghumper or a cockroach with anencephaly to believ it, though, because the acting was two tiers below divorced dads community theatre.
He just came for the weekend to be a camp buddy for the I am special daycamp. Because nothing screams responsible like putting an entire pool filled with vulnerable people at risk with your App state germs. Asshat proved to be a literal, well, asshat when he had the galls to ask for donations for the camp. Who cares if you can pay your rent? If you don't pay, that might mean that #autismprincess doesn't have anywhere to go and that he might actually have to put work into coming up with something for his daughter. Imagine the hardships. Does it ever end?
Abbie had to go to the doctor and completely lost it. P had the brilliant idea to put a too much button on her iPad. Good idea, too bad it was forgotten within a couple of minutes. Abbie telling her parents to leave her alone? Actual autonomy? Hell no.
We also witnessed Abbie "doing art" again. She totally pressed the leaves down herself, even though we saw the literal opposite. I swear, they are not even trying anymore.
There were multiple Prisspig livestreams as well, but please don't make me watch and recap them. I need the few braincells I have left.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't mean to upset anyone on here. I know some behaviours are not ok but you need to look at what is triggering these behaviours and why they're behaving a certain way so that their needs can be met.
Okay, fair enough. But once you learn what is triggering the behavior or why they behave a certain way, how do you then correct the behavior?

Reactions: 6
Thanks @Tellall for the new thread name. As expected, I had to shorten it. Sorry for that

Summary:
The last four vlogs on the main channel (plus baby boys weekly watchfodder) were all about the prodigal son returning home. For a weekend to be a camp buddy and grab gadgets worth thousands of dollars. The angle was that it was a total surprise for everyone involved. You had to be a leghumper or a cockroach with anencephaly to believ it, though, because the acting was two tiers below divorced dads community theatre.
He just came for the weekend to be a camp buddy for the I am special daycamp. Because nothing screams responsible like putting an entire pool filled with vulnerable people at risk with your App state germs. Asshat proved to be a literal, well, asshat when he had the galls to ask for donations for the camp. Who cares if you can pay your rent? If you don't pay, that might mean that #autismprincess doesn't have anywhere to go and that he might actually have to put work into coming up with something for his daughter. Imagine the hardships. Does it ever end?
Abbie had to go to the doctor and completely lost it. P had the brilliant idea to put a too much button on her iPad. Good idea, too bad it was forgotten within a couple of minutes. Abbie telling her parents to leave her alone? Actual autonomy? Hell no.
We also witnessed Abbie "doing art" again. She totally pressed the leaves down herself, even though we saw the literal opposite. I swear, they are not even trying anymore.
There were multiple Prisspig livestreams as well, but please don't make me watch and recap them. I need the few braincells I have left.
I think we have two titles mixed up here and I don’t think it’s a good idea to put poppin pills, just my opinion.

Reactions: 12
I think we have two titles mixed up here and I don’t think it’s a good idea to put poppin pills, just my opinion.
This title had more votes as someone reminded me. I am not responsible for coming up with the thread title. I can't change it anymore, neither can I edit the post. If you don't like it, maybe do it yourself next time. Or message the mods and ask how you can change the thread title.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh wow! Playing catch here. Lots has gone on since I last popped in a few hours ago.
Re the Summer IG post. I'm in the UK. And I can't see anything on that particular post about a Jeep.
Anyhoo. Thanks for the new thread😊

• Heart
I had a similiar one without poppin' pills. But it may have been too late. Eatin' drinkin' buyin' all the toys. Look out Pig is comin' for ya boys!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So, I peaked at the Fathering Autism IG account. Do you think maybe Ass is feeling down with this post? (Let's get on that, "I need validation that I am a good human" post feels to me.) I included a couple of comment grabs on Ass' posts. I don't have the energy to weed through the leghumpers propping him up.

What do you think Summer is trying to say in this "story"?
Screenshot_20200923-153059_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
So, I peaked at the Fathering Autism IG account. Do you think maybe Ass is feeling down with this post? (Let's get on that, "I need validation that I am a good human" post feels to me.) I included a couple of comment grabs on Ass' posts. I don't have the energy to weed through the leghumpers propping him up.

Does Summer really know how to interact with people with disabilities? Does she interact correctly with Abby? She treats her like a pet and someone to exploit.. so if anyone needs to learn.. it is her... and the Massives.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
This title had more votes as someone reminded me. I am not responsible for coming up with the thread title. I can't change it anymore, neither can I edit the post. If you don't like it, maybe do it yourself next time. Or message the mods and ask how you can change the thread title.
Thank you for creating the new thread and your summary. People may not like the "popping pills" part of it, but it had the most votes. Not to mention, we may need a new thread in a few days. Next time, make your suggestions and vote for your favorites. I appreciate that @SpiritofSalty created a new thread before the vlog tonight. Any guesses as to what will be in tonight's vlog? Also, did we make sure @Kermy has top shelf liquor in order to be able to provide her summary? Peanut butter whiskey for the naughty corner?
FB_IMG_1600884763488.jpg

• Heart

View attachment 252862
Pastor Kassie thinks A is a great loving father :unsure:, I think there's one person who would disagree with that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 252862
Both these things reek of pushing a narrative
Poor pitiful Asshat....Sounds like he's waking up that the choices he and Piggy made concerning Abbie and chasing the almighty dollar may be biting him in the ass. As Abbie gets older she gets stronger and letting her get away with things for so long and not being consistent with her, well how's that working for them now
As for Summer who knows what her agenda is except to parrot everything the Maassives say

Reactions: 18
I believe at this point, it would actually be very scary for Abbie to be able to speak, especially when it comes to Asa and Priscilla. Given a full vocabulary, without bounds, she could really tell them what she thinks and how she has been treated and how much she is done with them all (except for her Dad’s love, which is there, minus all the cameras)..

It is a reason I believe that they hold off on growing her knowledge on her iPad..

Oh and Preacher Lady, his first daughter would love to actually have acknowledgement and some type of support from her Father, had he wanted her in his life.. Oh and don’t get me started on the “I didn’t have a father and was okay..” There is always a want to have your actual biological parents in your life, even if they sucked... Just an acknowledgement and birthday card..

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Nice attitude.

I had a similiar one without poppin' pills. But it may have been too late. Eatin' drinkin' buyin' all the toys. Look out Pig is comin' for ya boys!
That’s the one i thought it was but have been duly reprimanded for expressing my opinion.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Thank you for creating the new thread and your summary. People may not like the "popping pills" part of it, but it had the most votes. Not to mention, we may need a new thread in a few days. Next time, make your suggestions and vote for your favorites. I appreciate that @SpiritofSalty created a new thread before the vlog tonight. Any guesses as to what will be in tonight's vlog? Also, did we make sure @Kermy has top shelf liquor in order to be able to provide her summary? Peanut butter whiskey for the naughty corner?View attachment 252882
I always keep top shelf liquors 😊.
I run a classy joint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Nice attitude.

That’s the one i thought it was but have been duly reprimanded for expressing my opinion.
What attitude? I did something for the community to the best of my abilities. You weren't happy with it, so I suggested that you do it yourself next time or try to change the outcome to something more suitable. You could also suggest how I could change it.
How is that reprimanding you? Or are you just trying to play the victim?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what the Vlog will be about tonight?
Tears, tears and more tears that Isaiah is leaving - even tho it seems they are going to NC for the weekend(or next weekend). They don't care that Parent/Family Weekend was cancelled. Rules don't apply to them!

• Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.