Fathering Autism #52 Eatin, drinkin, poppin pills, Pigcilla’s comin for all the boys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she sneezed all afternoon from that goldenrod weed.

Ahh, the red tree at a rehabilitation clinic has appeared:
FB_IMG_1601312607202.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
On a side note Godcilla hair looks better down. I wonder if she keeps it up because Abbie would pull at it like a child. Also, it's really not healthy for Abbie to have her hair up all the time, it pulls at the roots. They could easily use barrettes to pull it away from her mouth.
On a side note the picture of her with the red leaf tree makes me think of Peter Griffin. You put glasses on her, it would be a dead ringer for him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you for saying that! I’ve been slowly reading through the threads from earlier. Very eye opening and strangely fascinating! I worry if I should press ‘like or love or laugh’ in case it’s not the done thing to do that on he older posts so I’m relieved to see that it’s ok. Sometimes I can’t help myself, I agree so much and sometimes it’s so funny I just have to!

Also , you might notice I worry a lot about not doing the wrong thing on here. I’m waiting on my ASD assessment and I struggle with social rules so please ignore me if I make any mistakes.
Thanks
Dont worry, you are doing just fine. It is good to have you aboard.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
On a side note Godcilla has hair looks better down. I wonder if she keeps it up because Abbie would pull at it like a child. Also, it's really not healthy for Abbie to have her hair up all the time, it pulls at the roots. They could easily use barrettes to pull it away from her mouth.
On a side note the picture of her with the red leaf tree makes me think of Peter Griffin. You put glasses on her, it would be a dead ringer for him.
I believe they have said that Abbie won't keep barrettes in her hair so they have to use elastics she can't pull out. They should just cut it short. It would be easier on Abbie's hair and easy to maintain.

I actually felt so bad when I saw that. Imagine having to always be so aware that someone is shaming you for eating (I have anorexia, that would definitely make me more ill)

I feel like Asa is doing it to shame her after spending that money on surgery, but that isnt going to help her lose weight. Get yourselves to therapy, Maass's!!
I have to agree. I’ve had eating issues my entire life. I would not leave my house when one of my chemo meds made me swell up almost 80 pounds. I have unfortunately taught my kids my stupid rituals.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Unless barrettes have changed since I was a kid, they slip into your head and you click them in. You can find them anywhe you see hair supplies. She would not be able to take those off.
20200928_135430.jpg

Reactions: 7
I want to thank all you tattlers. I have never met a kinder bunch of people. I wasn't expecting all of this attention. I thank you all from my whole heart!

See ASA, not garbage people at all!

Making changes diet wise. No more sugar and lots of plant proteins and colorful veggies. It's a matter of life or death...

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I confess I love peeps..but I'd scream if I got that pack
I totally agree...FYI for peeps lovers, Halloween peeps aren't being made this year and possibility Christmas peeps either . So if you see halloween peeps in stores they're a year old 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I want to thank all you tattlers. I have never met a kinder bunch of people. I wasn't expecting all of this attention. I thank you all from my whole heart!

Making changes diet wise. No more sugar and lots of plant proteins and colorful veggies. It's a matter of life or death...
Sending you so many good thoughts as you start to fight the new tumors!

• Heart

❤❤❤Thank you for sharing your journey with us. ❤❤❤
😾 Good Job, the yucky disease loves sugar! 😾
💝Lots of Prayers! Lots of Hugs!💝

• Heart
I totally agree...FYI for peeps lovers, Halloween peeps aren't being made this year and possibility Christmas peeps either . So if you see halloween peeps in stores they're a year old 🤢
No sweat off.my back...I hate PEEPS! Now chocolate is another story altogether😃😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you for saying that! I’ve been slowly reading through the threads from earlier. Very eye opening and strangely fascinating! I worry if I should press ‘like or love or laugh’ in case it’s not the done thing to do that on he older posts so I’m relieved to see that it’s ok. Sometimes I can’t help myself, I agree so much and sometimes it’s so funny I just have to!

Also , you might notice I worry a lot about not doing the wrong thing on here. I’m waiting on my ASD assessment and I struggle with social rules so please ignore me if I make any mistakes.
Thanks
There's no right or wrong way 😉. As Piggy says you do you. You can like posts in previous threads but can't quote them so if there's something you want to respond to or comment on you can always start with something like "someone said in a previous thread"
This way you can get your thoughts out there😊.
Hope this helps a bit and again a big thank you to reading back💕

• Heart
This is exactly why I sometimes feel sorry for the Pigs. They, like many others, have a big cross to bear but they have IMO ruined things by becoming materialistic, lying, greedy and all knowing. It is sad that they have no friends but it is entirely their fault. If they could just be honest about their predicament they would garner some sympathy. If they would just listen to the professionals and seek and take their advice they would be more likeable. Instead they just blindly blunder on pretending all is rosy. It is not. Abbie is not going to progress, they are literally eating themselves to an early grave and buying things is not the answer.

I sincerely hope they do read here and see how sharing lifes problems is not only beneficial but life enhancing.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.