Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get it as well, however I don’t share the same sentiment. He needs to make a life away from home. I left home in August( many yrs ago😂) . BTW I’m an only child raised by a single mom. My mom and I both stayed the course. It paid off in the end for sure. I’m now married with kids but only live 20 min away from my mom. ❤
And you went to med school and became a dr, you should be very proud of yourself 😍

I haven’t watch the vlog, but there is some talk of a holiday? This story in our newspaper, is of one of three families kicked off planes for their kids, as young as 2, not wearing masks and yelling and screaming!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I fear for Abbie. Her future is bleak. She is on a collision course with two morons at the helm. Priss is determined to feed everyone to death. She loves to see the world burn. Ass...I'd leave. Take Abbie. You can figure something out. Run. Run, and don't look back. You love her...get her away from her pretenda-mom.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
They look like government issued ear plugs😖😖😖
Morning all. Just woke up to reading this comment about ear plugs , started laughing and coughing at the same time, hubby thought I was having a seizure.

A pot faucet near the stove!

I found out things are not good. They' re saying ovarian cancer. Lots of things happening fast. My heart is in a whirlwind.
So sorry, I will say a prayer ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Isaiah might still have a chance to turn it around (lol, I know, but it would theoretically be possible. Those Tiktoks or you acting foolish during your first year won't matter once you apply.
Summer however....I doubt that she ever holds a job relatied to psychology. Every person would throw her application right into the trash once he saw one recent clip of her.
If he does manage to become a therapist, he’ll see how majorly dysfunctional his family (immediate and extended) actually is and have them all placed in a Psych Hospital. The hospital would have to cordon off an entire floor! Maybe he’ll also realize that his childhood was nonexistent and that he has been used his entire life! How awesome would it be if he managed to obtain his share of the income that his parents got from FB, YouTube and every other social media that he has been shown in, but never compensated for? If I was in that situation, I’d leave and never look back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Isaiah might still have a chance to turn it around (lol, I know, but it would theoretically be possible. Those Tiktoks or you acting foolish during your first year won't matter once you apply.
Summer however....I doubt that she ever holds a job relatied to psychology. Every person would throw her application right into the trash once he saw one recent clip of her.
Sorry I don't see Isaiah changing his attitude. He's an arrogant asshole who thought nothing of cheating and then being all cocky and snarky calling it networking
His mommy is buying him friends. He flaunts all the things. He makes a snark ass remark about his roommates snoring to sell audible, considering he grew up in honkapalozza. You know the roommate that actually has a real JOB so in the Maass way of thinking that makes him a sucker.
The tic toks won't hold him back, they just make him look stupid. His attitude and willingness to cheat and lie will be the thing that does the holding back

And before certain posters get all bent. Abbie has a yelling , honking loud stim...I'm not making fun of it...just comparing it to a loud concert of sounds.😽

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Wait, didn’t they have like a GPS follow app on their phones? With push notifications? I remember that Assa got a notification when Isaiah left the house. That means they knew damn well that Isaiah was coming and it wasn’t a surprise at all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Another thing that shows their oh so superior attitude and their "it's autism" excuse
Have you noticed on planes normally one of them doesn't sit in the seat in front of Abbie so they don't have 5 hours of seat kicking and hitting and pulling hair, someone else does
They usually sit 6 across with Abbie in a middle seat

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Wait, didn’t they have like a GPS follow app on their phones? With push notifications? I remember that Assa got a notification when Isaiah left the house. That means they knew damn well that Isaiah was coming and it wasn’t a surprise at all.
Completely forgot about the Life360 app and you are correct!!! They could even set a second “circle” around his school without even paying for it (you can do 2 circles without paying for an up charge).. Gosh, so crazy.. Asa and Priscilla would have received notifications on their cellphones and even iPads (if they downloaded the app on there), that would have told them that he came within 100ft or so of the house.
We have it on our phones and the kids, so when a worker gets a child, it shows me their driving speeds and where they are at. My husband will sneak close to the house and it will ding in with him, even if he is on the main road, showing me that he is within our circle..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Tuesday
In honor of the Maasssives being asses

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry I don't see Isaiah changing his attitude. He's an arrogant asshole who thought nothing of cheating and then being all cocky and snarky calling it networking
His mommy is buying him friends. He flaunts all the things. He makes a snark ass remark about his roommates snoring to sell audible, considering he grew up in honkapalozza. You know the roommate that actually has a real JOB so in the Maass way of thinking that makes him a sucker.
The tic toks won't hold him back, they just make him look stupid. His attitude and willingness to cheat and lie will be the thing that does the holding back

And before certain posters get all bent. Abbie has a yelling , honking loud stim...I'm not making fun of it...just comparing it to a loud concert of sounds.😽
Oh, I agree. I find him profoundly unlikable. And his dormmates are not going to keep it friendly if he keeps up his attitude. Same with his studies. Your personal experience doesn't mean tit when you have to learn the foundations.
What I meant is just, that he in theory still has a chance to reflect and turn the wheel in the right direction. That would require hard work and professional help though, as he needs to emancipate himself from his parents. Given that his level of distress is still low and that he learned from his parents, that everything bad happening is everybody else's fault, I don't see it happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh and I forgot to add earlier that I find it very disrespectful that they do not wear masks when Brandy visits. Brandy has to wear one to protect THEM. Its disgusting that they cannot be bothered to wear one for her. If I were not banned everywhere I'd point out their selfishness and stupidity. Assholes! 😡😡
My daughter is an ABA therapist and wears one when she is in a family’s home and I believe they wear masks too...it’s just common courtesy!

Reactions: 14
Morning all. Just woke up to reading this comment about ear plugs , started laughing and coughing at the same time, hubby thought I was having a seizure.

So sorry, I will say a prayer ❤❤❤
Good Morning! I knew I had some of these laying around!😂😂
I don’t really wear makeup, but perhaps today I will open up a package and try them out..see how they work!😂
6C7074A5-4BB0-4181-B297-CFB4A2589AAC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thks. I couldnt get it at all on my phone or even read it.

So not $, but subscribers. And thumbing his nose here showing he is still gaining lol

And omfg I am so sick of the pop up ads on this site! 😡😡 I cant even get through typing without one popping up, blocking my screen, and pissing me off!!!
LOL I got a warning for complaining about same thing! I don't know why, but, i'll keep my mouth shut:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:and click them off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If I would buy a blender, I would just buy the original by Beauty Blender for $2 less. Plus, I can get an additional discount for signing up for the email. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.