Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok Im sleepy, so may be overthinking, but...
I was married with a new baby at 19. Although I was happy at that time I was also young, struggling financially, and on a different path than all my friends who had went off to school. When I saw Isaiah walking in and smiling, I got it. There is something safe and comforting about "home" at that age. Even though I never left town I left home. I remember a few times during my first months of marriage and motherhood when I felt overwhelmed I would go "home" for a few hours. Even if my mother was at work. It wasnt her I missed. I missed security, and my old carefree life. It was a safe space. So I wont hate on Isaiah for being homesick. It will pass. ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I sure wouldn’t want to be on a flight all the way to HAWAII with Abbie and all her stims!! How in the world are they going to keep a mask on her for multiple hours!🤪
Man, no joke! That is one looong flight to Hawaii. To have to listen to her crying/hollering/yelling/honking for 9-10 hours, I’d be ready to pop open the escape exit hatch and swim the rest of the way. 😱🤯😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Man, no joke! That is one looong flight to Hawaii. To have to listen to her crying/hollering/yelling/honking for 9-10 hours, I’d be ready to pop open the escape exit hatch and swim the rest of the way. 😱🤯😳
Or get all the hooch!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Zaxbys...Dunkin..zaxbys..chipolte...chick fil a...dunkin...zaxbys

Ok why the duck are we at a sushi place🤬
Your communication is on point! You made so much progress. And aren't you so cute? Ready to do some fall art? Or would you rather ride your bike? Ok, Dunkin it is...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ok Im sleepy, so may be overthinking, but...
I was married with a new baby at 19. Although I was happy at that time I was also young, struggling financially, and on a different path than all my friends who had went off to school. When I saw Isaiah walking in and smiling, I got it. There is something safe and comforting about "home" at that age. Even though I never left town I left home. I remember a few times during my first months of marriage and motherhood when I felt overwhelmed I would go "home" for a few hours. Even if my mother was at work. It wasnt her I missed. I missed security, and my old carefree life. It was a safe space. So I wont hate on Isaiah for being homesick. It will pass. ☺
I totally agree with you. I really enjoyed college and was meeting all kinds of great people, making new friends.....but that first year I remember driving home more times than I needed to because I missed my home. Looking back I kind of wished I hadn’t because so much was going on at college —fun times. But it was something I needed to do. Home wasn’t the same anymore but it was still home. I “get” why Isaiah made the trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ohhh Isaiah...Little weasel scammer in training, Mini Scam Ham..and my absolute favorite of the day..Hogshit. 🐷
Tubby, No mask wearing, making money off the back of your IDD sister, that hasn’t the slightest clue, pretentious little fucker. Filming yourself huffing and puffing, once your electric hoof board broke down, and you had to walk is just like something Mama and Daddy hog would do..
Better put down the fork before it is too late, dude! I was looking for a nice, big honking snout to give you, but when I saw this shot of your current, inherited droopy snout, I thought, Why Bother? Just for today though Mini Ham...just for today.🐷😝🐷
View attachment 250361
That’s a P spawn mouth right derr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Godcilla's acceptance speech at the Academy Awards:
I would like to thank the most important person in my entire life, my son Isaiah. Without him I would not be a mother. Click click click honk honk, ABIGAIL LORRAINE get out of my bedroom I'm in a middle of a speech, ASSistant go get your child I'm busy here!!!!
I'm sorry everyone life happens sometimes, to continue from a very young age I knew that I was a great salesperson.........
FADE TO BLACK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watched I's vlog. Doesn't Dummer always say she love him like a brother? So are we talking a normal brother or a backwoods Bama brother? That hug when he got there and the look leading up to it is how I was with a long distance boyfriend. NEVER my brother. Gross.
I just wanted to let you know that I was just kidding earlier. ❤ I loved your Bama folks post..ALL the way.❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It is crazy!! 🤪🤪🤪

Seeing as I spend most of My Tattler life over at “The Corner” already😎😜😎....All I can come up with is Senior Pig, Candy Von Hog and a second cousin or two, really did a number on the Plaggenhoof Genetic footprint. 🤭🤭🤭
I think they all met up with each other (thinking it was match.com or that other dating site) at a family reunion. Both sides. And Becca’s family members were there too. Is it legal to marry your first cousins?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@SpiritofSalty If she chooses the bike ride, I will help...you push, I will steer and help her pedal.😂😂 High Five! Good Job!😻
Can you push faster minions, I like to feel the breeze in my hair
Oh and pedal, surely you jest... I'm a princess I tell you a PRINCESS
And don't forget to all yell at me at once, after all I LOVE most chaos and confusion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think they all met up with each other (thinking it was match.com or that other dating site) at a family reunion. Both sides. And Becca’s family members were there too. Is it legal to marry your first cousins?
It is crazy how much Becca resembles Isaiah! Dont ya think? No..Not legal!😂😂😂😂😂😂

Can you push faster minions, I like to feel the breeze in my hair
Oh and pedal, surely you jest... I'm a princess I tell you a PRINCESS
And don't forget to all yell at me at once, after all I LOVE most chaos and confusion
Look @Kermy ..cough cough..Princess..If you haven’t noticed, I weigh 400 lbs.. I am doing the best I can! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another Isaiah returns home sighting on Cilly's Stuff and Things, both FB and TikTok. Who is keeping count?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I was hoping, fingers and toes crossed, you kidding. I'd hate to offend anyone on here. Except the masses
Awww! I am glad I double checked...😻😻😻😻
Don’t you worry about me. I am not offended by much..EVER!
I was tickled to see your post. 🥰 Bama folks have heard it before. The only ones that would be offended are the ones.....Well..you know.🤣🤣
💖hugs💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
1) I believe that surprise was fake, as soon as she said you’re here,it sounded fake to me
2) I thought she kept her bedroom door locked during lives now so Abbie doesn’t come barging (spelling?) in

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I used to watch fathering autism to see if I could maybe learn some new treatments or advice from them for my son who has autism. However, the more I watched the videos the more I learned he hasn’t a clue on autism or what to do with Abbie. I watched a video of Abbie when she was really young and had she had so much potential then. It’s a shame they wasted all of that time by not working with her. This is my first post and I really enjoyed reading all of these threads. You guys and gals are spot on discussing the Maas.
Welcome to the light! 😄 We have a lot of fun here and some share things to learn from. Some of us keep going to the “naughty corner” for our remarks and thoughts but our hearts are in the right place. Feeling like Abbie is being exploited for money is the common denominator.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.