Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, look at the new product from (S)LimeLife...I wonder how expensive these will be? WHEN I get five reactions, I will share the next exssssiting product release.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah, who cares about likes, I need to sell, sell, sell. Not to mention recruit, recruit, recruit only for new Lipstick Mamas to need to purchase more to be ssuccessssful *lip smack* (S)LimeLife beauty guides. Who cares about how to use it or cost? I get commission off of all their purchases.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m in post hurricane fuzziness here, someone correct me, I thought I saw Asseipe show a quick glance at the laptop when they were talking about remodeling the kitchen and the figure read $54k did anyone else see that?
That’s about right for the type of kitchen remodel they want especially in a house built in 1928 & all the upgrades they want. I was estimating at least 40-50k.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh wait, you have more money that you must pay so I can afford my completely overpriced kitchen renovation. Remember, sell, sell, sell. *lip smack*lip smack*! My #autismprincess needs her empire when the Maasshole parents die from obesity.

That’s about right for the type of kitchen remodel they want especially in a house built in 1928 & all the upgrades they want. I was estimating at least 40-50k.
We know they will be going for the bougiest (is that how it is spelled) and new money type of bells and whistles. So, what do we think we will see?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Oh wait, you have more money that you must pay so I can afford my completely overpriced kitchen renovation. Remember, sell, sell, sell. *lip smack*lip smack*! My #autismprincess needs her empire when the Maasshole parents die from obesity.

We know they will be going for the bougiest (is that how it is spelled) and new money type of bells and whistles. So, what do we think we will see?
A pot faucet near the stove!

I found out things are not good. They' re saying ovarian cancer. Lots of things happening fast. My heart is in a whirlwind.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

I found out things are not good. They' re saying ovarian cancer. Lots of things happening fast. My heart is in a whirlwind.
I am praying for you. Hang in there. Don't freak out till you have more information. Cancer sucks. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Man, no joke! That is one looong flight to Hawaii. To have to listen to her crying/hollering/yelling/honking for 9-10 hours, I’d be ready to pop open the escape exit hatch and swim the rest of the way. 😱🤯😳
Or push Ab out and make her swim. We all know what an excellent swimmer she is!

• Haha
  • Wow
Is no one going to talk about how the circus is heading to App State next weekend?

Add another Isiah surprised us post on Cilly's Stuff and Things on IG.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Well she better not chase Ab out of the kitchen by saying "go" like she did the other day. After all, Ab paid fof it!

Maybe they should put some kind of childproof light switches on so Ab doesn't keep turning them off to get attention.

Reactions: 18
I totally agree with you. I really enjoyed college and was meeting all kinds of great people, making new friends.....but that first year I remember driving home more times than I needed to because I missed my home. Looking back I kind of wished I hadn’t because so much was going on at college —fun times. But it was something I needed to do. Home wasn’t the same anymore but it was still home. I “get” why Isaiah made the trip.
I get it as well, however I don’t share the same sentiment. He needs to make a life away from home. I left home in August( many yrs ago😂) to go to university from Houston, Texas to Atlanta, Georgia. That’s a 12 Hour drive( car stayed home for 1st 2yrs of uni 😢) or 2.5 hrs by plane. I did not go back home until Thanksgiving my 1st yr. I missed home greatly but it was a good way to learn how to live on my own/with my dorm mates. BTW I’m an only child raised by a single mom. My mom and I both stayed the course. It paid off in the end for sure. I’m now married with kids but only live 20 min away from my mom. ❤

• Heart

Take it one day at a time. Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Keep your loved ones close.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh and I forgot to add earlier that I find it very disrespectful that they do not wear masks when Brandy visits. Brandy has to wear one to protect THEM. Its disgusting that they cannot be bothered to wear one for her. If I were not banned everywhere I'd point out their selfishness and stupidity. Assholes! 😡😡
I can only speak from my experience; my visiting nurse wears a mask and gloves but told us we didn't need to wear masks. I'll ask her for the reasoning be hind this when she comes on Thursday.

Reactions: 3
Ah, look at the new product from (S)LimeLife...I wonder how expensive these will be? WHEN I get five reactions, I will share the next exssssiting product release.
Well you can always buy just one blenderful sponge. For $22.00.

1600742418211.png

Hugs and you're in my thoughts and prayers as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.