Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These LL messiahs are out of their mind. They really are ugly crazy. P. Is trying hard to recruit & sell as she is going for the top tier. That is .001% of beauty guides. I wish I could remember where I screened shot the monthly salary average below.... The whole industry just grosses me out. They should be illegal. She can easily pay for her kitchen, on the backs of silly women and of course all because of Abbie. P you really shouldn’t wear off the shoulder or sleeveless garments. Just trying to help a sister out.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I am dying over here....they got caught using a filter and are making all sorts of excuses.View attachment 246982View attachment 246983View attachment 246984View attachment 246985

And since we all know you love to read here, ASS. 👋 I don't know, have you removed Prilly's clench on your balls currently? We all know she is the boss of that house
Oh here comes the big bad wolf to defend Priscilla.

Can you imagine Priscilla going up to Assa to tell him she’s been accused of photoshop.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am dying over here....they got caught using a filter and are making all sorts of excuses.View attachment 246982View attachment 246983View attachment 246984View attachment 246985

And since we all know you love to read here, ASS. 👋 I don't know, have you removed Prilly's clench on your balls currently? We all know she is the boss of that house
I'm not smarty pants, but wouldn't the whole ear then be out of focus? Not just to bottom part of her earring? What happened to all the wrinkles that start on her forehead and disappear in the middle? We all know its not botox. Also why is someone, whose JOB it is to sell beauty crap, using a filter on their pictures? Wouldn't that take away from the product?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Notice her blurry left earring?! That happens when you smudge or use a thinning tool to alter your face using pic editing apps
She knows that it's all smoke and mirrors. She desperately hates the way she looks as her weight is coming back. She's unhappy inside and is doing "all the things" she can to make herself feel happy. But she's terribly unhappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

In case anyone else wants to "weigh in," here is the post. I am laughing over here (between my tears for Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's family upon her death).
Screenshot_20200918-200319_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
These LL messiahs are out of their mind. They really are ugly crazy. P. Is trying hard to recruit & sell as she is going for the top tier. That is .001% of beauty guides. I wish I could remember where I screened shot the monthly salary average below.... The whole industry just grosses me out. They should be illegal. She can easily pay for her kitchen, on the backs of silly women and of course all because of Abbie. P you really shouldn’t wear off the shoulder or sleeveless garments. Just trying to help a sister out.
And keep in mind those figures are monthly. Not annually.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
And away we gooooo

1. Starting out with a boob and stomach shot....yup gonna be a long 18m25s
2. Yea we get it already you use a reusable tumbler...well except when your pussy whipped hubby wants to witch about Dunkin lids
3. I really really hate the makeup patches on her hand...but scamlife lesson 101 , do it to start a dialog with a potential victim
4. Fake maternal moment time early...only 39s in
5. OMG piggy's mask barely covers 1 chin 🤣🤣🤣
6. Stupid lip print masks
7. Fat chance a button saying too much gets put on the IPAD and even if there was the fat asses would just ignore her hitting it
8. God I hate the fake sing songy voice Tinkerhog uses with Abbie
9. Shut the duck up PigAss
10. No Piggy you want Dunkin...every little thing does not need to be rewarded with a treat
11. Good, piggy looks put through a wringer
I know I'm mean so no need to tell me
12. But of course her stupid message tone. Bet she can't wait to finish talking to work her business
13. If they were in a room waiting for the doctor let her shut the lights off till he/she comes in if you think that's what was bothering her...you have a flashlight on your phone so u wouldn't have been in complete darkness
If your in the waiting room tell them you are taking her for a walk and pls text or call when they are ready for her...most doctors will be accommodating ...
14. Ewwww freaky second set of brows
15. Get out of her face
16. I do not care what you did asswipe
17. Ugh I use to like audible and now he's ruined it
18. Bullshit on the we haven't travelled
19. Maybe your scammer in training is avoiding you...getting ready for the "surprise" visit
20. Blah blah blah time
21. duck you be nice
22. BB week late and a dollar short. Of course he has to jump on a bandwagon and no you are not more intelligent than most people, Ian on BB yes...you HELL NO
23. Shut the duck up Asswipe
24. And now the whole point..nothing to do with BB just a round about way to get to piggys big ass butt hurt...here's a novel idea Asswipe "be kind" and a new one..be honorable..oh wait that would require honesty so in my best rosanne rosanadana never mind
25. Yippee past the half way mark
26. Give us more comments humpers oops fans
27. Those crusty shorts are getting a titch tighter..just saying
28. Damn something is frying away..WTF is that slop..and what passes as a salad 🤢
29. Really did not need the close up view of Abbie digging for gold
30. Spanx are off. Probably all sweaty from her workout
31. I don't care what you listen too
32. Has he heard..no wego nominations for you dickwads ☺☺☺☺
33. Give me a break, you have all the time in the world
34. Fake lovey dovey adoring scary eyes at each other moment 🤢
35. Once again shut the duck up Asswipe
36. Very little was in your vows apparently.. not like you honored them anyway
37. Everything's a plug
38. Why is no one checking to see why Abbies agitated
39. Oh look it's time for "face time with mini me conman"
40. Yea and million free apps...oh and earplugs
41. And piggys god damn phone tone
42. Flaunt things and you lose things
43. Oh for the Blair Witch about now
44. After the beep...Train the damn dog and I could give 2 fucks about Isaiah
The end

Way too much filler in these vlogs
Really scrapping the bottom of a very deep barrel

Abbie signs she wants a drink, and Cilla offers Dunkins. Didn't realize Abbie drank coffee. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 22

And since we all know you love to read here, ASS. 👋 I don't know, have you removed Prilly's clench on your balls currently? We all know she is the boss of that house.
Look at the tiny little man trying to defend Big Mama.
Hey Asshole. Portrait mode doesnt pick random objects and blur them. It also doesnt erase lines wrinkles and sun damage, or make her hairy chinny chin chins vanish. Your wife keeps saying "no photo shop, no filters, no face tune." Then cries because shes so bleeping stupid she thinks people dont see it.
Sounds like she needs some help. How about using a positive reinforcer to motivate her to not be so sloppy with her work? Or...that may only reinforce her stupidity by giving her attention and making a negative a positive since she enjoys attention, right? So that positive that turned negative is still positive by your logic.
Theres only one solution. Take away her cheese. 😄😄🐷🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wish I could send you a message HelenPTSD! I’d be happy to pay for your makeup... if you can figure out a way???
edit you could order on line to collect at a local store under any name - just tell me the store & name!!
That's Unbelievably kind of you ❤❤
Please let me know if I can help in any way. I looked into some products and I'm elated to show Helen when she comes back on

Maybe if someone complied something.
Maybe something like a series of screenshots that clearly show her making false medical claims, and all the other lies she tells about Limelife.
Maybe these screenshots could make their way into an email of a Jacksonville news channel.
Maybe send the email to the stations "investigative reporter".
Maybe complete with a full explanation of the attachments.
Maybe?
😉
THIS 👆 ALL OF IT 👌👏😏

20200918_203714.jpg

Good job at the Drs Ab! Gotta get you a treat!

Screenshot_20200918-201516_Chrome.jpg

Uhhh...whats on her knees? SO said looks like mosquito bites but I'm not so sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Look at the tiny little man trying to defend Big Mama.
Hey Asshole. Portrait mode doesnt pick random objects and blur them. It also doesnt erase lines wrinkles and sun damage, or make her hairy chinny chin chins vanish. Your wife keeps saying "no photo shop, no filters, no face tune." Then cries because shes so bleeping stupid she thinks people dont see it.
Sounds like she needs some help. How about using a positive reinforcer to motivate her to not be so sloppy with her work? Or...that may only reinforce her stupidity by giving her attention and making a negative a positive since she enjoys attention, right? So that positive that turned negative is still positive by your logic.
Theres only one solution. Take away her cheese. 😄😄🐷🐷
And margaritas

• Haha
Reactions: 4
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.