Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I think that’s called a tantrum.

Couldn’t help myself (last comment) 😎

I hate posting on here. I can’t figure it out sometimes 😜
The leghumpers really seem to forget that Abbie is profoundly IDD. Not a little slow or delayed. She's profoundly slow and delayed. Autism is the least of her problems.
The comments in general, to me, always read (with the exception of the one here referencing toddlers and time) like they see Abbie as NT.
I do not understand this.
It's like they forget what they are watching and go into this bizarre daydream where they imagine Abbie doing all sorts of things that she will never ever do and make comments about their bizarre daydream.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

KateK

VIP Member
Tonight's vlog:
I see how much Abbie wanted to do that "art" .. they literally moved her finger to press the leaf down. It would be more her if they just poured paint out and let her play in the paint. I bet they are looking for another dumb thing for the HUMPERS to buy.. and they will. $$$$$

Then over and over "you did soooo gooooood Ab... you did soooo good"

• Sad
  • Sick

Eiramsb

I have NEVER seen Abbie proud of anything she has "made" on the VLOG? What makes them think she is showing that she is "proud"?

They may not be selling the "Leave art" now...but I bet there are plans in the works for $$$$..all they have to do is print it on a shirt, cup, hat, face mask and the HUMPERS will buy!
SO and I we're discussing last night bc he asked who Bec was. Then I started to count all of the channels and individual pages that feature Ab to make money and it's astounding. There's...

1 & 2. FA - FB & YT
3 & 4. PPP - FB & YT
5. LM - FB
6 & 7.THUMMER - FB & YT (#?)
8 & 9. ISA - FB & YT (#?)
10. BEC - FB (#?)
11. FA - TWITCH
*plus how many instagram/tik tok accounts use her as well? I know I'm missing some but this is really out of hand & control*
*edited to show all channels in list form so when we're visited, they can see it for themselves*

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

KateK

VIP Member
Twenty-four more victims this month. You have to be f*cking kidding me. I have also heard from Torrie, and hope she joins us one day in posting to Tattle. This cow needs Cilly house of cards to collapse.

OMG. 24 people that have a 99% chance of losing money.. good for you P!!! Wonder how many flies she swallows with her mouth open like that?

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Morning all. Just woke up to reading this comment about ear plugs , started laughing and coughing at the same time, hubby thought I was having a seizure.

So sorry, I will say a prayer ❤❤❤
Good Morning! I knew I had some of these laying around!😂😂
I don’t really wear makeup, but perhaps today I will open up a package and try them out..see how they work!😂
6C7074A5-4BB0-4181-B297-CFB4A2589AAC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Woke up feeling silly! Flipping through screen shots...Bada Bing Bada Boom! One look at this hoof and that hard working watch band. I hopped out of bed, commanded Alexa to play “Under Pressure” 🙌🏼Queen and David Bowie🙌🏼 and I have been singing it ever since. I need coffee....STAT!😹😹

A7BD63C8-F6D3-4301-A2BE-54CDE5A42003.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Well this is how I picture Asswipe, Pigass and Dumbass if they go anywhere near
Hawaii

You're welcome 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Maidengirl

VIP Member
So this must be the sponsored vlog Asshole was saying he had to get finished because it needed to be approved!? It really wasn't worth the wait! 🙄
And what's with Dummer. She acts like a 10 year old child. She can't even stand still, doing those stupid tiktok moves all the bloody time! Ugh! 😩

• Heart

lovesis

VIP Member

Since she got top sales in August, I do think people are still buying but I don’t think they are joining.

She is most likely running out of people to join.

She says she made her investment back in one sale. Probably true for her but not her down line. You need to sell $1000 worth of products to make $200 back.

Also another lie is that you don’t have to buy anything after the starter kit. Well technically you don’t but if you want to show products you will need to buy some. The starter kit only comes with so much.

The one she is promoting for $69 only comes with this.

Cleanser
Moisturizer
Travel Size Priming Spray
Travel Size Setting Spray
Perfect Translucent Powder
Mini Powder Brush
Perfect Eyeliner Pen
Perfect Mascara
Perfect Lip Gloss
Catalog & Training Materials

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

WinterGirl88

Seriously what is their eating out budget? Even before the pandemic I only ate out once every week or two. It's like multiple times a day for them.
There HAS to be some legitimate crafts that she could participate in instead of that showboat crap.
I can't help but notice that both of the dogs got baths from Cilla, but they used respite to bathe their daughter.

Kermy

VIP Member
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Bad hairdo...check
Crap makeup...check
Too tight clothes...check
Ladies and Gentlemen, Piggy making her grand entrance to the next SlimeLife Palooza

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
On Youtube.

1600718552522.png

1600718942795.png

Confirmed it's to be a full kitchen remodel, cabinets countertops ordered etc. She's "so excited!"

1600720244309.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
It has gone pretty nuts. I live in a small town and usually nothing major happens around here and it's pretty safe but a little under two weeks ago, a neighbor of mine that is a few houses down had a run-in with some lunatic who ended up coming to their house and stabbing them. Luckily, they survived it and the police caught the guy. That definitely freaked me out.
I am just floored. I live on a very busy street. Not a lot of crime in my neighborhood, especially in the middle of the day. I have a very large pit bull. She is the loviest dog...but she would not let anyone in without a fight which now leaves me concerned for her safety. Ugh.
Night all...soon as the police leave Im going to go help her clean up a bit and invite her and the kitty to sleep over. Her husband is a truck driver...hes out of town. 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
With every day that passes I just hate them more and more and pray that it all comes tumbling down. An awful thing to say but the truth. To think that I thought they were an admirable couple coping with a far from easy situation. No more. They now repel me.

• Heart

whatamidoinghere

How do these people not understand that the summer camp will only continue to struggle if the pandemic never ends because you keep letting kids into your camp. You are making your problems worse in the long run.

• Heart