Fathering Autism #50 Dirty Looks from Mama Hoss means No Lovin' for Papa Maass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those arms are REPULSIVE!
[/Q
They sell spanx for arms,, one of my gf's bought them a few years ago...They do work, but not in the heat!!
I sped through her vlog this am.... She is sooooooooo tacky. She initially posted what do people splurge on??? then she suggested that people give up their monthly splurge to invest in a starter kit. Scanning comments in the post many do not spend $69 per month. In the vlog she nearly guaranteed they’d make their money back In the first month, but stopped herself. Instead, she said depends on how hard you work.

She claims the majority of her income comes from her own sales, not her recruits. So that’s telling. No one can make the money she is making.
She also compared running their family business to Running Limelife and actually said she didn’t have to worry about business expenses like taxes.

people asked about the dog. She looked irritated. (similar to when people ask how Abbie is, total irritation...). She said the dog will be in the crate for 7 days because she is too active. That poor bleeping dog.

Salty if you’re reading this, I do not remember which vlog they talked about Gov handouts - I think it was in one talking about Abbie not being able to give consent to be filmed, and their view that children need to do what they are told. Same for A’s, admittedly brief comments about taxes. It’s not easy to search on FB and I refuse to watch them on YouTube. Prob stupid but it’s my little protest. not even sure if it makes a difference.
‘sorry long winded!

Summer & Abbie ”Girl Day” but officially respite This time. Who wants to bet she vlogs? So she will get paid by the state and Abbie’s fans??/. Double dipping at its finest.
And did you read my comment, "isn't is great you all can afford this expensive make-up while people are out of work, can't afford to pay their rent or buy food" I am sure the comment is gone now, not even going to look!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I sped through her vlog this am.... She is sooooooooo tacky. She initially posted what do people splurge on??? then she suggested that people give up their monthly splurge to invest in a starter kit. Scanning comments in the post many do not spend $69 per month. In the vlog she nearly guaranteed they’d make their money back In the first month, but stopped herself. Instead, she said depends on how hard you work.

She claims the majority of her income comes from her own sales, not her recruits. So that’s telling. No one can make the money she is making.
She also compared running their family business to Running Limelife and actually said she didn’t have to worry about business expenses like taxes.

people asked about the dog. She looked irritated. (similar to when people ask how Abbie is, total irritation...). She said the dog will be in the crate for 7 days because she is too active. That poor bleeping dog.

Salty if you’re reading this, I do not remember which vlog they talked about Gov handouts - I think it was in one talking about Abbie not being able to give consent to be filmed, and their view that children need to do what they are told. Same for A’s, admittedly brief comments about taxes. It’s not easy to search on FB and I refuse to watch them on YouTube. Prob stupid but it’s my little protest. not even sure if it makes a difference.
‘sorry long winded!

Summer & Abbie ”Girl Day” but officially respite This time. Who wants to bet she vlogs? So she will get paid by the state and Abbie’s fans??/. Double dipping at its finest.
She doesn't have to worry about expenses like taxes? I am sure there is an IRS auditor who would beg to differ with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

‘sorry long winded!

And did you read my comment, "isn't is great you all can afford this expensive make-up while people are out of work, can't afford to pay their rent or buy food" I am sure the comment is gone now, not even going to look!
I see now that i’m Going to have to make a fake Facebook page and post all the pics proving her weight gain for these idiots. Also I want to challenge her to put her peloton name out so we can “ride” together. Also weigh in live or an honest pic of her weighing in. I’m ready for the leg humpers just not on my personal page. Stevie Wonder can “see” that she gained most of her weight back.
I think she only gained 50 back Let's all bet? 🤣🤣🤣We will never know though unless she comes out. I truly hope she doesn't gain back the 105 pounds!! You know how hard it is to lose that much weight without WL surgery? She had it made being able to pay for it with cash!!

And also (I know nothing about photo-shopping), couldn't it be an old photo from last year (also photo-shopped)? When her weight-gain wasn't as advanced as it is presently?
No Olrk, she had those football earrings and the bun on, on her live this morning begging for buyers for her slimelife lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She doesn't have to worry about expenses like taxes? I am sure there is an IRS auditor who would beg to differ with her.
I think that is why they had to get a CPA! Let us all just hope that they keep Asa and Priscilla honest about their taxes and not allow everything to be a tax write off!
Of course, I just looked up the CPA's office that they are using and of course, it is a LLC too.... I can definitely see why they used them because of their bios but I wouldn't do business with a CPA that works under only a LLC.

Oh wow, another thread already? Wasn't the last one created like two days ago? Maybe I stepped on a cursed grave or something. Well recap, better late than never.
The past few vlogs were marked by a sudden tonal shift. Suddenly, new friends appeared (that are absolutely not in it for the boat or the pool, no sir!*) Asa really hammered home the be kind message, or at least he hammered home that others ought to be kind to them. The godfather of autism awareness is exempt from such mundane trifle of the common human. Bask in his glory and throw money at him, you morons!
Priscilla continues to have reoccuring, temporary face paralysis that keeps her mouth agape and gives her the distinct look of a blobfish on land. She is aggressively shilling the horrorclown waxpaste of her empire business pyramid scheme.
Speaking of scheming...Isaiah cheats his way to first place in a dorm competition (Copyright by mommy dearest). He, of course says he was merely "networking". Tomaito, tomahto I guess.
Abbie appeared in frame from time to time like the Yeti in old super 8 footage.

*Even though someone should have warned them that they need a weapons-grade decontamination shower after dipping a toe into that poonami-poolwater. I just hope they didn't loose a foot.
Great Recap!! Thanks so much! I can't believe anyone would actual go willingly into that pool, if they watched their videos!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think she actually meant not paying tax on her earnings, she is just so inarticulate - and unclear... I am convinced people could believe that they didn’t need to declare such income, if it indeed exists! People in desperate situations are susceptible to such idiotic statements.

Reactions: 10
Clearly shopped.

Let's break it down for Cilla who will say "no way!"

If you're cutting and pasting make sure things are cohesive in the shopped area. The grout texture and photo clarity of the grout lines are not matching. You've got too much side "cut in", fat doesn't behave that way, and whatever was done to the front of your shirt is not only not color matched, but looks like you're holding a cooter board under your shirt. T shirts don't drape that way. Either learn to use Photoshop or you know, just stop lying. You're not fooling anyone.

View attachment 241635
Did she try doing her inner thighs there? Her stumps are usually much larger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
P.s. they were able to source extra large masks, good job!
She probably searched high and low for a mask with chin support....a chin girdle, and when she takes it off all the chins fall out like a mudslide down a mountain 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not to defend her, but, I kind of feel so bad for her! I really do! If she's photoshopping all her pics then she knows shes gaining weight.. I suppose that's what you have to do, to be in the limelight and not feel like a failure having spend all that money on WL surgery!
She doesn't have to feel like a failure, she IS a big fat scamming failure. Now she is starting to wear more black to hide the many rolls of flubber. Thats not working for her either!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Great, can't wait for Sandy to get pneumonia and constipation.

Any time my pets have gotten surgery, we've been specifically told that they have to get up and move after the first day or so. No jumping or rough play, but they need to walk. It's the same as humans post-surgery, walking is necessary to prevent complications. And it's not that hard to keep an animal from doing something dangerous, if you have a modicum of common sense, especially as someone who works from home! Heck, one of my cats got a leg amputated, and I was able to keep her safe just by sitting her in the bedroom with me while I worked and keeping the door closed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Great, can't wait for Sandy to get pneumonia and constipation.

Any time my pets have gotten surgery, we've been specifically told that they have to get up and move after the first day or so. No jumping or rough play, but they need to walk. It's the same as humans post-surgery, walking is necessary to prevent complications. And it's not that hard to keep an animal from doing something dangerous, if you have a modicum of common sense, especially as someone who works from home! Heck, one of my cats got a leg amputated, and I was able to keep her safe just by sitting her in the bedroom with me while I worked and keeping the door closed.
right? Put Sandy on a leash and keep her with you all day. Not difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
right? Put Sandy on a leash and keep her with you all day. Not difficult.
They complain she is alwsys under foot anyway. Hope shs doesn't get a blood clot from not being let out of that stinky crate.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She doesn't have to feel like a failure, she IS a big fat scamming failure. Now she is starting to wear more black to hide the many rolls of flubber. Thats not working for her either!
She does use black! And non busy backgrounds easier to edit. AND she positions herself just so. Theres only one black tone, and is the easiest to edit because its so black! And she had the gall to delete my message on FB, saying she is just that cute. Funny thing is...she never deleted or bumped me out!! Joke will be on her someday when she least expects it. Mu Ha Ha Ha!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Are they going to take her to Zaxbys every time she pokes it on her iPad? So that is "communication"?

Reactions: 18
Here is tonight's vlog --

Another boring vlog!! Why bothering wasting time to do a vlog so friggen boring!! Then Isaiah at the end, "like the video" FU! Night night Tattlers, been a long ass day! Hope you all have a great night! Stay safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.