Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HelenPTSD

@MissKC you replied to my comment about the make up Cilla sells saying this...
I have wanted hear about someone’s experience of the make up side for a while now and you’ve just confirmed what I already thought! So she would rather just blank a potential customer than be friendly! Did you feel pressured to buy or was you genuinely interested? And did she try persuade you buy more than you wanted? She is as disgusting as Asa!

I was interested in buying some make up as i have PCOS and due to that i have hair growing on my face (think The Greatest Showman) and I've been looking for make up to cover up the shadow I have, I explained what i needed it for and how I'm treated when i go out without make up on, so she sent me a link to this quiz the company has to make sure you get the right colour ect, she then said to cover up properly i don't just need foundation, I need this certain cream and a another powder, it ended up her telling me to cover up properly i would need four different items, now the foundation alone cost £25, the cream £18, the powder £28 and a spray that cost £35, so all together it would have cost me £116, I explained to her that I'm disabled, I have PTSD and my hubby had to leave his dream job to care for me, so our funds are limited to say the least, I said that i will start saving up and buy them one at a time, well she was not happy with that, saying that I HAD to have them all as they wouldn't work well on their own, she said she's found me the cheapest option and it's in my best interest to get them all at once, I again told her that was impossible, that i would have to save up for a month just to afford the foundation, it was then i got ghosted, I sent her a following two messages asking about a product and no reply, if i had brought them all i bet she would have replied to my question, I really did feel pressurised to buy them, she said she can see why i would need them all and if i went out without them all on my face she said she could understand why people say nasty things to me, I showed my hubby the messages and he went mad, the way she talked to me really did make me feel like shit, especially with my PTSD I always feel bad about myself, but she made me feel worse, she was saying that it's so cheap anyone could afford to buy them and I'm a woman so i had to have decent make up not the crap (her words) that is sold in the shops, if i hadn't shown my hubby the messages i would have ended up getting the money some how to buy it all, she really did a number on me, if she talks to everyone like she did to me then i can see why she gets so much money, I honestly felt like i HAD to buy it, she really made me feel bad about myself, that was my experience of her trying to sell me make up, no wonder they have enough to redo the kitchen and have just brought a boat, she's bullying people into buying her crap, neither of them care about the people who watch them and basically pay their wages, it's ALL become about how much money they can get out of us, I really did like them at the start, like i said I've been watching them since they started the channel and it's just gone worse as the year's have gone on, I think they really did want to show awareness at the start, then they discovered they can get money from us all and it went downhill from there.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Kermy

VIP Member
Sorry for the long ranting posts this morning, I'll run out of steam soon
I read his response and see
Wah wah wah wah
Sorry assenheimer...people go to work and get judged every day by clients, managers and bosses.
Hell people judge other people all the time, it's all part of this wonderful thing called adulting.
Anyone who claims they don't judge are, how can I put this, fucking liars.
Repeating myself but if you CHOOSE to put yourself on PUBLIC money making platforms then you take the "bad" with the good. If you don't like it then get a real job and quit bitching. Oh wait you failed when it came to working for other people. Oh and the cycle repair shop, oh yea failed too.
You found something where you can exploit your child, you ignore another child and are teaching your son the only thing you know how to do...lie,cheat,scam and con. I left the steal part out, I would hope you and the bad check writer would avoid teaching him that
The more I see the more I believe your second daughter dodged a huge bullet, too bad you conned your way out of paying proper support though

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Kermy

VIP Member
Ohoh looks like I may be lucky i haven't eaten since yesterday...here goes...

1. OMG isn't it a bit early on the blog for Piggys shrieking
2. Artsy fartys look at us we make coffee montage and we use Dunkin coffee ..stale from being in the drawer yuck
3. The coffee maker has a timer, why are they always late waiting for coffee 🤔
4. Maternal Pig moment, she actually helped her daughter with a bath. Of course for the leghumpers sake they call it a spa morning 😂😂😂
5. Just because Isaiah goes there you do not have "become" an App state football fan....idiots
6. Use her damn IPAD Asswipe for communication....or have you forgotten about it already and decided it's just good for music
7. Lucky Charms....don't get me wrong, they are magically delicious but hell just pour straight sugar into the bowl
8. Push that merch...everyone get your stupid stickers ...
9. Stop with the fucking Be Kind shit....you have no idea what that means
10. Awww look he appreciates the card...just so he can use the saying on it
11. All Abbie knows is you are laughing at her like a loon Summer
12. Leave her alone with the fucking hat Summer
13. Making cookies with grandpig... what, not having Abbie in her whites helping
14. Miracle of miracles...now apparently Abbie can spell....
15. Grab the damn IPAD for communication...idiots
16. Asswipe is too good for beer...he may not pound a beer but I'm sure he pounds something else🤣🤣🤣🤣
17. Now the upstairs and yelling is back on
18. As is go to bathroom no matter what
19. Hi asswipe we know you're out there
20. Abbie just randomly hits the food buttons .... but make those humpers think otherwise
21. I hate when Piggy does her fake maternal stuff
22. Piggy wants zaxbys...they use Abbie as an excuse for takeout now
23. Piggy could have thrown slop in the crockpot
24. Ahh you're oh so busy Asswipe
25. Damn she looks huge
26. Poor Maverick, comes for love and gets sent to bed
27. Blah blah blah Jaguars game
28. Of course Summer is going to vlog...otherwise noone would watch her channel
29. When you use the word wild for your dog it's time for obedience training
30. And more facetime with the scammer in training for the after the beep
The end

This was more of the same shit different video.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Do you think members who have struggled with weight give Cilla are harder time about her weight? I am curious about that. I saw a pic of a member yesterday that looked exactly like Cilla from behind at her wedding. Could have been the same woman with the fat hanging over her dress, large arms the blonde hair up in a bun.

I hate the lies and photoshopping Cilla does, don't get me wrong. But she obviously has struggled with being overweight her whole life and I think she has a serious food addiction.
Here, if you think someone should add a pig snout to my pictures, let me help them by providing them my pictures you are referencing. These pictures were posted for my wedding anniversary on Sunday. As I said yesterday in a post following Prilly's whining post, I don't pretend that I am losing weight or using my daughter to pay for a quick fix. I sure as hell don't know whatever you are smoking to shame a Tattle member. By the way @PhartBlossom my father had gastric bypass surgery that ultimately killed him. Here you want to see what a difference it made for him? Because he would have never lived to walk me down the aisle without it.
FB_IMG_1600180436194.jpg
FB_IMG_1600180444807.jpg

The wedding pictures if someone wants to photoshop them.

FB_IMG_1600023962377.jpg
FB_IMG_1600030671141.jpg

Priscilla is not living in the real world. I wonder if she had nothing but time to sit on her phone and surf the internet to only see what some of us are seeing. I do not go about my multiple social media channels that have gained following off a nonverbal autistic daughter asking followers to spend their hard-earned $$$ on MLM crap make-up, sponsorships and ad revenue for their wallets.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Catseverywhere

"Content creator"- Ass, stop trying to make out that vlogging is some sort of respectable job, it isn't. You exploit your daughter and your exploit your vulnerable fans, just fuck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Sweetums

VIP Member
Get yourself over to her IG post. There is someone who isn't buying it. (Too much to screenshot for me, if someone else wants to do it!) Quick before she deletes it.
Dear Pig....And with all thats going on in the world Pigknuckles, it would be nice if you started being kinder to people and stopped scamming them. You need to look at the kind of person you have become. I used to love the videos from the other house. You were much more humble and down to earth then. Your whole family was. Now your "need for greed" has changed your demeanor. Its great to have confidence after losing weight even if you did it the easy way, but your constant bragging and buying people is sickening. I honestly liked you better, and thought you were a nicer person before your weight loss. I watched some older videos today, Abs first day of seventh grade was one that I really enjoyed.

• Heart

Genomefan

That was kind of sickening how they put that chef outfit on Abbie and P and Summer were laughing at her like a bunch of hyenas There was lots of annoying Summer laughing in this VLOG.

So summer has all kind of things planned to video Abbie..so she can exploit her on her channel..
The chef’s outfit is one more example of a gift that is meaningless to Abbie. It’s an opportunity to dress her up like a pet or a doll. She hates the hat and Summer repeatedly puts it on her. They know she doesn’t like things crowding around her neck and the jacket is collared. So unimportant that it has her name! They parade her around for their entertainment and a photo shoot. They are so into themselves and not Abbie. I wonder how long it was until she tore it off.

• Sad
  • Heart

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
So, caught this gem on last night's vlog.
Screenshot_20200913-133818_Facebook.jpg

But gotta love the aggressive leghumpers that are defending them from the disparaging remarks. If you can't see her weight creeping up, you are blind!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Eline97vi

Wow so I have never commented before, but reading these past few days has me really confused and quite frankly a little angry. Everyone complains when they (A&P) eat out right? And now everyone is complaining about her cooking at home. And you guys do realize that even with weight loss surgery your weight can fluctuate. I'm sure she knows when her clothes get a little snug but cmon ladies dont we all. Idk rant over
Really? Why can’t we talk about how their food look like puke? I don’t see any balanced healthy meals in that family. It’s just something I notice and gossip about because this is a gossip site.

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Here goes, wish me luck or at least something to work with

1. And right off the bat clickbait title..this is gonna be interesting.....I hope
2. Aww make the leghumpers happy to see you oh so sweetly wake Abigail Lorraine up
3. Of course Abbie goes into the bathroom ALL BY HERSELF but wears pullups and that one would have been an overnight deal 🤔
4. Of course Piggy is up and raring to go being semi maternal.... omfg that hair gets worse everytime
5. What an ass with the whole golf crap..of course the raybans are back so he can show off to the golfers
6. Want to take bets...next thing Country Club membership...not like they would be approved
7. Fun group of guys who will run for the hills when they see his name on a roster
8. Piggy is not the size she claims to be...even in vanity sizing...just saying
9. Plugging scammer in trainings obnoxious, yes I said obnoxious, vlog
10. She doesn't care asswipe, you promised her music and put that on
11. Blah blah blah good vlog son 🙄 blah blah blah
12. Abbie looks off to me, is it just me or does anyone else notice. It could just be from ingesting shaving cream but she's looked off the past couple of vlogs. Wish those coneheads would take her to the dr already
13. Piggy wants mexican and ice cream..looks like Abbie chose something different...the only 2 buttons she seems to know
14. Poor asswipe is tired..poor baby had to exert himself slightly..breakout the world's tiniest violin
15. Asswipe and piggy convince themselves of quite a few g_things don't they...Sure keep telling yourselves Abbie chose mexican and ice cream..same as piggy's losing weight and Asswipes moobs aren't getting bigger🙄
16. The look Abbie gives piggy when piggy says do I get a hug...I love Abbies fuck off face
17. Yippee almost half way
18. Oh shit how is that tiny couch hold them...that make up is horrible
19. Oh shit another talk .... really the only additional at their Thanksgiving table are mr and Mrs wide load..growing up we averaged 30 to 40 people plus any strays
20. What do you care. Oh she's oh so fucking serious
21. And waaaaay we go with the be kinder shit..let me put this nicely...SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY
22. I don't care about her opinions on masks or school or gatherings...I would prefer people I love, people I like and myself stay safe along with the freaking population.
23. Sure fuckpig now you've pissed me off more than usual..."Do you" can and has killed people...pull your head out of your ass and look at the news..this is no joke and will continue to be no joke
24. Who's telling you asswipe .. it's not like you've paid attention anyway
25. Selfish fucking attitude...how anyone can defend these dirtbags in any given way is beyond me
26. You've been playing Russian roulette and who the fuck knows how many people you've actually infected
27. Shut the fuck up PigAss
28. Oh shit the fuck up already...you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground
29. Be kind....how's this for kind...shove it up your fat asses
30. Your whole house is ugly, not just the outlet covers
31. Please let this be over soon before I punch something ..3m22s to go
32. You've not followed guidelines since March...you've done what you've wanted from day 1
33. Piggy and intelligent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
34. That's why you carry hand sanitizer with you...you know those small bottles in Publix and most every other store now that aren't sold by scamlife
35. I do not give a fuck about your curtains or outlet covers or your ugly pretentious house
36. No spanx time
37. No piggy your never sorry
38. After the beep trying to be funny.....not
The end

Ok sorry this one really set me off..they are useless pieces of shit
I saw no communication from Abbie on that device and like I said they can take there little talk and shove it up their fat asses.
Sorry not sorry but after this they deserve every name and meme thrown at them
As Robbie Williams (place to crash)would say ... I'm a cynical bitch

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

leahsmom

Not only that, but the diet you're required to eat post-WLS is neither nutritionally nor psychologically sound. Not only are there health risks to the severely restricted diet you eat post-surgery that are similar to those of restrictive/purging eating disorders, but the mindset required to maintain the severely restricted diet is often similar. I have seen quite a few people post online about how they essentially traded their binge eating disorder for a restrictive eating disorder post-surgery...there is so much that needs to be addressed psychologically with WLS that I think even the normal counseling doesn't touch on enough, let alone the complete lack of counseling that P opted for since she (really Abbie) paid for it out of pocket.
My daughter is a psycho therapist exclusively working with people before and after WLS. Her most successful clients keep coming to therapy after surgery and continue to lose weight. Big P obviously stopped loosing many months ago and now has a Transfer Addiction with her phone & shopping. Her over inflated ego doesn’t help and she has regressed and has convinced herself she now looks like she is just a few years older than Summer. AND.. the way they are treating Sandy since she had surgery is just heart breaking. I have never just crated any of my female Goldens after being spayed. No vet would tell someone to just keep her caged. This is just an excuse from them because they are to lazy to keep an eye on her and give her the proper exercise she needs. Goldens are companion dogs and need to be with their owners . They are easily trainable with minimal effort but again this family are just lazy, self centered oafs! Here’s hoping their KARMA catches up to them sooner than later!
I will never watch any of Isiahs vlogs. He’s a spoiled entitled brat with a definite over inflated ego. If he’s not going to school to have a career he might as well go home to his under educated whinny parents!

• Heart
  • Sad

Eline97vi

“We all have to do what’s best for OUR family”.
Oh yeah cause a pandemie is totally all about your family. Maybe you should think about other people more. Masks are not for protecting yourself only.

By the way: If you really cared about “family”, why isn’t Assa’s daughter included in that family?

• Heart

Valentine

I haven't commented on here for a while, I dip in an out of watching them too, my interest fades and returns randomly.

But holy shit, this one pissed me off.

"Do whatever you want". That's fine if that thing doesn't affect other people, in this case it absolutely does.

The self centered attitudes were oozing from this vlog.

"We don't care about your comments" why say it then? Why open yourselves up by saying such controversial things? Part of me wonders if they are controversial on purpose because they know it'll get tongues wagging which turn into extra views.

Obesity is a known risk factor for severe outcomes from Covid. Why put yourselves at risk? you have a severely disabled daughter to think about.

By far the worst vlog I've ever seen from them. Irresponsible given their influence.

Also, how many kids at Abbie's school have co morbid conditions that put them at higher risk too?

You are awful awful people A&P and this latest rant takes the biscuit.

• Heart

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Wow so I have never commented before, but reading these past few days has me really confused and quite frankly a little angry. Everyone complains when they (A&P) eat out right? And now everyone is complaining about her cooking at home. And you guys do realize that even with weight loss surgery your weight can fluctuate. I'm sure she knows when her clothes get a little snug but cmon ladies dont we all. Idk rant over
Where do you see fluctuating weight? I see a pretty stable trend upwards and her pumpkinhead photoshops can't hide that. Add that she eats more per serving than I eat in two days and that it is all carbs and fat (the alibi salad doesn't count). And yet she continues to lie about her successful weightloss and lets her loyal leghumpers attack everyone who doesn't buy into her bullshit.
And her concoctions look disgusting. They are unhealthy as hell and Prissy still pretends that she is some sort of great chef.

• Heart