Fathering Autism #50 Dirty Looks from Mama Hoss means No Lovin' for Papa Maass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone from last thread asked where I am from (in response to me mentioning being indigenous) but not sure who to tag em. I am American. Potawatomi specifically.

My in laws are huge OU fans. Travel all over even to catch all the games. Seriously die hard fans in every way. And this weekend was their first game. They watched it from home. Because ya know....pandemic. These two will only learn things the hard way. I just hope they don't harm others in the process. Neither if them... or any of their parents... would fair well getting sick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So, caught this gem on last night's vlog.View attachment 241633
But gotta love the aggressive leghumpers that are defending them from the disparaging remarks. If you can't see her weight creeping up, you are blind!
Kim isn’t wrong. I agree with her. I’ve never found her (p) attractive. She’s just not my cup o‘ tea. (Neither is summer)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How did she go from this pic to this in just a few days... Photoshop much????
I wonder if she kept the spanx on for the actual game or just this pic?
It also appears to be taken from a spaceship looking down on her.
And......I spy new Fall "decor" so we know shes filmed that already.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wh
What happened to the nails in her left hand 🤔
Zoom in, they are there just dug into her side. It really DOES look like shes stuffed something flat under her shirt and is holding it up with the hands on hips pose lol.
And if you zoom in you can really really see the color difference of her shirt. The black on the side looks normal. The black on her gut is black as coal. So obvious!!
#washboardabs
#seriously
#washboardsareheavy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They posted this

She looks as though she's halfway through training to be a weight lifter with those biceps 💪💪

Someone from last thread asked where I am from (in response to me mentioning being indigenous) but not sure who to tag em. I am American. Potawatomi specifically.

My in laws are huge OU fans. Travel all over even to catch all the games. Seriously die hard fans in every way. And this weekend was their first game. They watched it from home. Because ya know....pandemic. These two will only learn things the hard way. I just hope they don't harm others in the process. Neither if them... or any of their parents... would fair well getting sick.

I looked up American Potawatomi and there are some beautiful pics on Google of people in the traditional dress, I'm a bit starstruck 😊 Do you or your family speak the language today ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Clearly shopped.

Let's break it down for Cilla who will say "no way!"

If you're cutting and pasting make sure things are cohesive in the shopped area. The grout texture and photo clarity of the grout lines are not matching. You've got too much side "cut in", fat doesn't behave that way, and whatever was done to the front of your shirt is not only not color matched, but looks like you're holding a cooter board under your shirt. T shirts don't drape that way. Either learn to use Photoshop or you know, just stop lying. You're not fooling anyone.

View attachment 241635
Those arms are REPULSIVE!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
How did she go from this pic to this in just a few days... Photoshop much????
Not to defend her, but, I kind of feel so bad for her! I really do! If she's photoshopping all her pics then she knows shes gaining weight.. I suppose that's what you have to do, to be in the limelight and not feel like a failure having spend all that money on WL surgery!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I sped through her vlog this am.... She is sooooooooo tacky. She initially posted what do people splurge on??? then she suggested that people give up their monthly splurge to invest in a starter kit. Scanning comments in the post many do not spend $69 per month. In the vlog she nearly guaranteed they’d make their money back In the first month, but stopped herself. Instead, she said depends on how hard you work.

She claims the majority of her income comes from her own sales, not her recruits. So that’s telling. No one can make the money she is making.
She also compared running their family business to Running Limelife and actually said she didn’t have to worry about business expenses like taxes.

people asked about the dog. She looked irritated. (similar to when people ask how Abbie is, total irritation...). She said the dog will be in the crate for 7 days because she is too active. That poor bleeping dog.

Salty if you’re reading this, I do not remember which vlog they talked about Gov handouts - I think it was in one talking about Abbie not being able to give consent to be filmed, and their view that children need to do what they are told. Same for A’s, admittedly brief comments about taxes. It’s not easy to search on FB and I refuse to watch them on YouTube. Prob stupid but it’s my little protest. not even sure if it makes a difference.
‘sorry long winded!

Summer & Abbie ”Girl Day” but officially respite This time. Who wants to bet she vlogs? So she will get paid by the state and Abbie’s fans??/. Double dipping at its finest.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh wow, another thread already? Wasn't the last one created like two days ago? Maybe I stepped on a cursed grave or something. Well recap, better late than never.
The past few vlogs were marked by a sudden tonal shift. Suddenly, new friends appeared (that are absolutely not in it for the boat or the pool, no sir!*) Asa really hammered home the be kind message, or at least he hammered home that others ought to be kind to them. The godfather of autism awareness is exempt from such mundane trifle of the common human. Bask in his glory and throw money at him, you morons!
Priscilla continues to have reoccuring, temporary face paralysis that keeps her mouth agape and gives her the distinct look of a blobfish on land. She is aggressively shilling the horrorclown waxpaste of her empire business pyramid scheme.
Speaking of scheming...Isaiah cheats his way to first place in a dorm competition (Copyright by mommy dearest). He, of course says he was merely "networking". Tomaito, tomahto I guess.
Abbie appeared in frame from time to time like the Yeti in old super 8 footage.

*Even though someone should have warned them that they need a weapons-grade decontamination shower after dipping a toe into that poonami-poolwater. I just hope they didn't loose a foot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.