Fathering Autism #50 Dirty Looks from Mama Hoss means No Lovin' for Papa Maass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

"If you are a resident of Thunder Hill, public health staff highly encourages you to be tested.
First of all, what dorm is Isaiah in? Second, they definitely aren't following the guidelines to prevent spread. Finally, it seems App State is not testing everyone, only offering testing. Who knows how many asymptomatic or "its the flu not COVID-19" cases they have?

Isaiah coming home (who drives eight hours home for a weekend?), and not socially distancing is more reason to see these people "you do you" is all about ego. I agree one of them has to get sick before they learn. But instead of being apologetic, these Maassholes will use it as video content.
He is in Cannon Hall.
They could have mailed him a go pro.
It makes no sense him coming home...and on a Thursday?
I wonder if there was more fallout from the tiktok cookie scandal.
I hope so.
I hope he's home for good.
I thought he MIGHT last one semester.
We shall see.
😁😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I liked the one Pink suggested better... was a little earlier in the thread. More relevant to current vlogs
This is the one with the most votes. Anyone have a problem with making it the new thread? Because, with Isaiah returning home, I think we are going to need a new thread to gossip in.
Screenshot_20200918-102851_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@MissKC you replied to my comment about the make up Cilla sells saying this...
I have wanted hear about someone’s experience of the make up side for a while now and you’ve just confirmed what I already thought! So she would rather just blank a potential customer than be friendly! Did you feel pressured to buy or was you genuinely interested? And did she try persuade you buy more than you wanted? She is as disgusting as Asa!

I was interested in buying some make up as i have PCOS and due to that i have hair growing on my face (think The Greatest Showman) and I've been looking for make up to cover up the shadow I have, I explained what i needed it for and how I'm treated when i go out without make up on, so she sent me a link to this quiz the company has to make sure you get the right colour ect, she then said to cover up properly i don't just need foundation, I need this certain cream and a another powder, it ended up her telling me to cover up properly i would need four different items, now the foundation alone cost £25, the cream £18, the powder £28 and a spray that cost £35, so all together it would have cost me £116, I explained to her that I'm disabled, I have PTSD and my hubby had to leave his dream job to care for me, so our funds are limited to say the least, I said that i will start saving up and buy them one at a time, well she was not happy with that, saying that I HAD to have them all as they wouldn't work well on their own, she said she's found me the cheapest option and it's in my best interest to get them all at once, I again told her that was impossible, that i would have to save up for a month just to afford the foundation, it was then i got ghosted, I sent her a following two messages asking about a product and no reply, if i had brought them all i bet she would have replied to my question, I really did feel pressurised to buy them, she said she can see why i would need them all and if i went out without them all on my face she said she could understand why people say nasty things to me, I showed my hubby the messages and he went mad, the way she talked to me really did make me feel like tit, especially with my PTSD I always feel bad about myself, but she made me feel worse, she was saying that it's so cheap anyone could afford to buy them and I'm a woman so i had to have decent make up not the crap (her words) that is sold in the shops, if i hadn't shown my hubby the messages i would have ended up getting the money some how to buy it all, she really did a number on me, if she talks to everyone like she did to me then i can see why she gets so much money, I honestly felt like i HAD to buy it, she really made me feel bad about myself, that was my experience of her trying to sell me make up, no wonder they have enough to redo the kitchen and have just brought a boat, she's bullying people into buying her crap, neither of them care about the people who watch them and basically pay their wages, it's ALL become about how much money they can get out of us, I really did like them at the start, like i said I've been watching them since they started the channel and it's just gone worse as the year's have gone on, I think they really did want to show awareness at the start, then they discovered they can get money from us all and it went downhill from there.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I have wanted hear about someone’s experience of the make up side for a while now and you’ve just confirmed what I already thought! So she would rather just blank a potential customer than be friendly! Did you feel pressured to buy or was you genuinely interested? And did she try persuade you buy more than you wanted? She is as disgusting as Asa!

I was interested in buying some make up as i have PCOS and due to that i have hair growing on my face (think The Greatest Showman) and I've been looking for make up to cover up the shadow I have, I explained what i needed it for and how I'm treated when i go out without make up on, so she sent me a link to this quiz the company has to make sure you get the right colour ect, she then said to cover up properly i don't just need foundation, I need this certain cream and a another powder, it ended up her telling me to cover up properly i would need four different items, now the foundation alone cost £25, the cream £18, the powder £28 and a spray that cost £35, so all together it would have cost me £116, I explained to her that I'm disabled, I have PTSD and my hubby had to leave his dream job to care for me, so our funds are limited to say the least, I said that i will start saving up and buy them one at a time, well she was not happy with that, saying that I HAD to have them all as they wouldn't work well on their own, she said she's found me the cheapest option and it's in my best interest to get them all at once, I again told her that was impossible, that i would have to save up for a month just to afford the foundation, it was then i got ghosted, I sent her a following two messages asking about a product and no reply, if i had brought them all i bet she would have replied to my question, I really did feel pressurised to buy them, she said she can see why i would need them all and if i went out without them all on my face she said she could understand why people say nasty things to me, I showed my hubby the messages and he went mad, the way she talked to me really did make me feel like tit, especially with my PTSD I always feel bad about myself, but she made me feel worse, she was saying that it's so cheap anyone could afford to buy them and I'm a woman so i had to have decent make up not the crap (her words) that is sold in the shops, if i hadn't shown my hubby the messages i would have ended up getting the money some how to buy it all, she really did a number on me, if she talks to everyone like she did to me then i can see why she gets so much money, I honestly felt like i HAD to buy it, she really made me feel bad about myself, that was my experience of her trying to sell me make up, no wonder they have enough to redo the kitchen and have just brought a boat, she's bullying people into buying her crap, neither of them care about the people who watch them and basically pay their wages, it's ALL become about how much money they can get out of us, I really did like them at the start, like i said I've been watching them since they started the channel and it's just gone worse as the year's have gone on, I think they really did want to show awareness at the start, then they discovered they can get money from us all and it went downhill from there.

Is what pisses me off royally. Please repost this in the new thread. I think more people need to see what shilling for a MLM truly is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Whoa! I am sorry you had to go through that. I am so thankful you did not buy anything from her!!!! ❤❤
It just goes to show, it really is all about the money. She is soul less!!!! 😡
Thank you for sharing your story!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Welcome to tattle.
We are so glad you're here!
Sorry that you experienced that sort of treatment. You did not deserve it.
It is a reflection on 🐖.
Not of you!!
If you aren't banned from her lipsmack mutha page...you should consider copy and pasting what you just commented here, there.
It might help prevent someone from being scammed by flim flam ham.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.