Fathering Autism #50 Dirty Looks from Mama Hoss means No Lovin' for Papa Maass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They posted this
I hope they get a DD to drive them home lmao
They’ll down all the food and drinks they can with the excuse that they “haven’t gotten to do an event like this is so long- we treated ourselves”.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20200913-132016_Facebook.jpg

Sorry @WowMeowMeowWow , she covered her mouth for this one. Finally! But it also hides her extra chins.

This is neither cute or funny. But you know the leghumpers love it!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Does Asswipe look photoshopped in this picture that was posted. Something looks off, well more off than usual, to me
20200913_133534.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So, caught this gem on last night's vlog.
Screenshot_20200913-133818_Facebook.jpg

But gotta love the aggressive leghumpers that are defending them from the disparaging remarks. If you can't see her weight creeping up, you are blind!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Okay...this one takes the cake. The comment is referring to their post. That was me with the angry emojI to that “sensitive” comment.
I wonder if they need two seats each, fatso’s

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Clearly shopped.

Let's break it down for Cilla who will say "no way!"

If you're cutting and pasting make sure things are cohesive in the shopped area. The grout texture and photo clarity of the grout lines are not matching. You've got too much side "cut in", fat doesn't behave that way, and whatever was done to the front of your shirt is not only not color matched, but looks like you're holding a cooter board under your shirt. T shirts don't drape that way. Either learn to use Photoshop or you know, just stop lying. You're not fooling anyone.

1600020014793.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wh
Clearly shopped.

If you're cutting and pasting make sure things are cohesive in the shopped area. The grout texture and photo clarity of the grout lines are not matching. You've got too much side "cut in", fat doesn't behave that way, and whatever was done to the front of your shirt is not only not color matched, but looks like you're holding a cooter board under your shirt. T shirts don't drape that way. Either learn to use Photoshop or you know, just stop lying. You're not fooling anyone.

View attachment 241635
What happened to the nails in her left hand 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Clearly shopped.

View attachment 241635
And also (I know nothing about photo-shopping), couldn't it be an old photo from last year (also photo-shopped)? When her weight-gain wasn't as advanced as it is presently?

Reactions: 3
So, caught this gem on last night's vlog.View attachment 241633
But gotta love the aggressive leghumpers that are defending them from the disparaging remarks. If you can't see her weight creeping up, you are blind!
I see now that i’m Going to have to make a fake Facebook page and post all the pics proving her weight gain for these idiots. Also I want to challenge her to put her peloton name out so we can “ride” together. Also weigh in live or an honest pic of her weighing in. I’m ready for the leg humpers just not on my personal page. Stevie Wonder can “see” that she gained most of her weight back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.