Fathering Autism #5 Asa lies and Priscilla cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, it was sad. It clearly shows the hypocrisy of Asa's "message". And after Jen posted about feeling sad and excluded at times of course P comments how loved and welcomed she was, yada yada. And their minions believe it. Even though the footage is there....Cilla says they love her, so it must be true. They are not one bit interested in spending time with anyone who is autistic that cannot be a "friend" to their child. And while Jen is very kind to Abbie, she is functioning. She has no desire to sit on a couch and not talk just because she shares the same diagnosis. It is my sincere hope that Jens real friends begin to caution her about the Maass' and stear her away gently.
Is the vlog still there I can't seem to find it

Reactions: 1
I am Brandy supporter 100%. No she hasnt magically made Abbie high-functioning, but until Brandy entered their lives Abbie was violently attacking Cilla on a daily basis, and hurting herself. She didnt know how to use silverware. Couldnt follow a basic prompt or communicate at all. What little progress has been made has been made because of Brandy, and now that she isnt there daily you can see Abbie drifting.
No of course not not but I fell all the hard work she has but in with Abbie has been for nothing she seems to have gone back over if brandy was aloud to things with her like in this vlog she could possibly able to make make more progress not sure why they have reduced her Abbie still can't do simple taskes that's down to p&a not refocusing the behaviour

Reactions: 3
New Thread Name:

We all see you lurking here Asa....
But she's a normal teenage girl...
Show all the things. BUT the second daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm just going to throw this out and see what you think...

I see people saying that Abbie isn't in the vlogs as much and they have a problem with that since it is supposed to be centered around her. Then I also see people saying that she shouldn't be filmed because she doesn't want to be. So maybe they are just trying to find a happy medium between both. Since YouTube is probably their main source of income, on days where she doesn't want to be filmed as much maybe they just put other things in so they can have something to upload to be able to support the family. I don't know I'm just trying to see both sides and thought I would throw this out to see what you all think.
On days that Abbie isn't around, don't vlog period. Vlog every other day. Give the kid genuine attention instead of with the camera. You might notice better behaviour.

Reactions: 12
On days that Abbie isn't around, don't vlog period. Vlog every other day. Give the kid genuine attention instead of with the camera. You might notice better behaviour.
Yes!!! They could rename the channel. As much as I hate it "Maass Squad" instead of Fathering Autism at this point. Or show things that actually have value in her life. She enjoys sensory play. Show more about that. Take her shopping to pick out new sensory items. Take her to the baby section to look at infant toys. Pick up a simple shape puzzle there and work with her. Now the vlog is daily, where before it wasn't. It's mostly around A&P now. P plugging her channel or make up. A just making an ass out of himself.

Reactions: 3
No of course not not but I fell all the hard work she has but in with Abbie has been for nothing she seems to have gone back over if brandy was aloud to things with her like in this vlog she could possibly able to make make more progress not sure why they have reduced her Abbie still can't do simple taskes that's down to p&a not refocusing the behaviour
I agree. They suddenly felt like going to school and then doing ABA at home was too much, and that since she "progressed" so much they could afford to cut back. But they do not have her do anything now. She comes home, goes to the bathroom, eats, then sits on "her" couch.

For starters they could stop giving her mixed signals about her her behavior. Laughing while scolding her. Rough play started by them, but when she tries she gets punished. Calling her by pet names all the time. She seems to respect Brandy, but as per the most resent vlog Brandy treats her like a person. Is trying to have a conversation with her, prior to Assa and Pigcilla interrupting. That was NOT the time for them to mention something to Brandy, that she even said they had told her before.

Reactions: 12
Exactly. And P changing her channels name and focus to a lifestyle blog instead of cooking is a hoot. I mean now that shes a "Boss Babe" she doesnt have time to cook dinner, but needs the channel income. Suddenly shes super mom, decorator, fitness and and decorating guru. This, after Asa and Isaiah making a VLOG mocking lifestyle bloggers last year. Anything for a buck.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes!!! They could rename the channel. As much as I hate it "Maass Squad" instead of Fathering Autism at this point. Or show things that actually have value in her life. She enjoys sensory play. Show more about that. Take her shopping to pick out new sensory items. Take her to the baby section to look at infant toys. Pick up a simple shape puzzle there and work with her. Now the vlog is daily, where before it wasn't. It's mostly around A&P now. P plugging her channel or make up. A just making an ass out of himself.
Great suggestions! Of course,in their pursuit (mainly P) to make her a “typical teen” that wouldn’t do! To them it would mean she hasn’t progressed,is regressing,etc.

It’s become an image thing w them now. Vlogs about meet ups,about doing good deeds( yes,that is awesome,good on them),dogs,Tik Tok,DD runs,etc.

I feel for their son. His world is so wrapped up in just doing vlogs,Abbies world,that his own social skills when he goes off to college are a bit stunted. Granted it’s always hard for freshmen,and hopefully he will discover more in his life than just damned vlogs(yeah,I get it,good deal of teens into it) and really get out there and experience life a bit more.(no,not run amok).

As for more channels,damn,they have how many now? P has at the least 3,and when she isn’t posting,she’s on the phone(sitting on the couch most times),and A is forever filming,editing,etc. Not much quality time it seems right now,let alone adding more channels. Maybe,IMO,it’s time for them to reevaluate what has been going on,and take a few steps back altogether( hey,if A needs to get a mainstream job,so be it). After all,the fame and notoriety that they wanted so badly,like so many other reality stars,has proven once again it can also take you down and wreck just what it is you wanted people to see.

Exactly. And P changing her channels name and focus to a lifestyle blog instead of cooking is a hoot. I mean now that shes a "Boss Babe" she doesnt have time to cook dinner, but needs the channel income. Suddenly shes super mom, decorator, fitness and and decorating guru. This, after Asa and Isaiah making a VLOG mocking lifestyle bloggers last year. Anything for a buck.
Her channel is a money grabber for sponsorship. She just throws things together and doesn’t really explain the process.

Here is her Charcuterie table video. All she shows is what placemats she used but doesn’t even go into detail of how to put the table together.

This pretty much sums up her channel. If it isn’t sponsored it’s just some non creative video put together for views.

Reactions: 7
A while back I did some research on the company P works for. After about 30 seconds,I had many links to follow from just reviews to actual videos.
What I learned is the company seems to be some sort of Pyramid scheme. Many who were giving their statements spoke of the long days of having to put content out there,being pressured to do so. They also spoke about the monies they lost,as they tried to keep up w the latest products( were “encouraged” to buy each new line in multiples to make sure they had on hand.
One woman in particular stated how she was the top leader in sales in her group,and was recruiting more and more people. At the end of her experience,she also related how when her sales began to decline,she was blocked on other sites,criticized for not putting more time into her postings( she was doing at least 4 a day at that point) and how her clients were poached and those she recruited were basically stole.

End of story- she is/was in debt to the tune of$18,000 when all was said and done. She has a massive closet filled w product that she can’t get rid off( she lowered the prices to basically $1 store prices to get rid of) as the company refused to buy them back.

If one has to give that much time to a company that touts work from home on your own schedule,am curious as to just how much in real sales P has had after putting out monies for the kits,new products,etc.

• Heart
I'll play devils advocate on the shoes thing, I feel extremely uncomfortable with them on and sitting in a regular chair with my feet down is pretty practically torture, so when I'm at restaurants as long as it's not super fancy or whatever and it's doable, I take my shoes or boots off and sit cross-legged, otherwise I find I can't focus on anything but how uncomfortable I am, sometimes shaking my knees helps but there is no better cure than just being able to be cross-legged. Never been diagnosed with anything on the ASD spectrum, though ADHD has strongly been suspected by every human I have ever encountered in my nearly 35 years of life. Just some insight ;-) I also do laundry in my building in barefeet, but to my defence I am not the only one!
I can’t wear full shoes. I live in the u.k. and even in winter I wear flip flops, I can’t stand my feet being enclosed.

Playing devils advocate here re: Brandy
Asa seems to control things,at home,trips,etc.

Could it be that he has “told” Brandy what he wants Abbie to be doing?

As P especially seems to be hell bent on her being a “teen” and “independent” maybe they have asked her (coerced) her to up the ante when it comes to Abbie.

Maybe she is frustrated w the cameras,the constant interrupting,etc and is why she has cut down her time w Abbie.
When Brandy mentioned a while back that the food stealing behavior had carried over to school,seems A sort of shrugged it off after some inane comment.
I imagine trying to do ones job w a person who is just going to run roughshod over most of what you try is NOT a good environment.
I have noticed that they have little or no concern about the way Abbie’s behaviours affect other people. The world has to fit around Abbie and them. So selfish

Last edited:
  • Heart
A while back I did some research on the company P works for. After about 30 seconds,I had many links to follow from just reviews to actual videos.
What I learned is the company seems to be some sort of Pyramid scheme. Many who were giving their statements spoke of the long days of having to put content out there,being pressured to do so. They also spoke about the monies they lost,as they tried to keep up w the latest products( were “encouraged” to buy each new line in multiples to make sure they had on hand.
One woman in particular stated how she was the top leader in sales in her group,and was recruiting more and more people. At the end of her experience,she also related how when her sales began to decline,she was blocked on other sites,criticized for not putting more time into her postings( she was doing at least 4 a day at that point) and how her clients were poached and those she recruited were basically stole.

End of story- she is/was in debt to the tune of$18,000 when all was said and done. She has a massive closet filled w product that she can’t get rid off( she lowered the prices to basically $1 store prices to get rid of) as the company refused to buy them back.

If one has to give that much time to a company that touts work from home on your own schedule,am curious as to just how much in real sales P has had after putting out monies for the kits,new products,etc.
Don't even get me started on P's make up and FB lives about it. Yeah, I was one of 'those' that bought into it. The make up is horribly over priced wax foundation that drys out your skin and shows wrinkles you didn't even know you had. Not good for older women at all. She self proclaims to know nothing about make up or really how to put it on and it's obvious. Why she chose THAT as a way to make an income is beyond me. She would have done just as well to open oysters with fake pearls or drop ring bombs FFS! *smh*

• Haha
Don't even get me started on P's make up and FB lives about it. Yeah, I was one of 'those' that bought into it. The make up is horribly over priced wax foundation that drys out your skin and shows wrinkles you didn't even know you had. Not good for older women at all. She self proclaims to know nothing about make up or really how to put it on and it's obvious. Why she chose THAT as a way to make an income is beyond me. She would have done just as well to open oysters with fake pearls or drop ring bombs FFS! *smh*
At least the ring bombs Abbie could actually enjoy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Her channel is a money grabber for sponsorship. She just throws things together and doesn’t really explain the process.

Here is her Charcuterie table video. All she shows is what placemats she used but doesn’t even go into detail of how to put the table together.

This pretty much sums up her channel. If it isn’t sponsored it’s just some non creative video put together for views.
All of her channels are jokes. She really has no cooking skills. According to her, her birth father is a chef and you would think she would know more than she does about cooking.

She doesn't know anything about makeup or the application of it. Her tutorials are laughable. She doesn't understand the process, therefore, she can't explain it to her customers.

One of her videos showed her trying to put on one of those Turbie Twist things to keep her hair back. Wow. She had no clue how to even put it on her head. It kept sliding off and she couldn't figure out why. Read the instructions or at least look at the picture on the package. I had already come to the conclusion that she was not a professional anything but the hair wrap fiasco just solidified my opinion.

I surely don't need any decorating ideas from her. It's like Hobby Lobby and Target exploded in that house. Nothing wrong with those stores but there's just too much of it. The only good things in her home are the photographs by ISAIAH !!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.