Fathering Autism #5 Asa lies and Priscilla cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know how they say “ go with your first gut instinct “ well as I went on watching Asa my first impression was that he was a Beedy eyed sneaky weasel! And yep I was right!

Reactions: 18
Mornin'

I wonder of Brandi watches his vlogs etc? If she saw the lollipop video and the tiktok of Asa and his sandwich, I am sure she would see why Abbie is stealing food more. When you dangle food in front of a kid's face? She may take a bite.

I hope KiWi does some more digging so they can realize this family should be a lolcow.
What is this tiktok?

Reactions: 2
Those other families who went with them to Disney must look at Abbie and thank their lucky stars their children are not like her. I was watching an older video where Asa said Abbie is a really hard case, and that even her therapists have said so. She is not representative of autism in general AT ALL. She is wayyyy more far gone than most. Her issues go well beyond ASD.
I’m sure you’re right about the other parents. It’s clear that Abbie is IDD and I find it odd that they never talk about what her “real age” might be. I mean don’t the doctors tell you your child is at this or that level? Honest question,

They absolutely set her up for failure, over and over.

It is painfully obvious these two obese people have no clue about proper nutrition. P is one of those who thinks surgery is the answer but that is just a small portion of what you must do to lose weight. That surgery looks to me to have been a complete failure.

I wouldn't be surprised if Brandi quits soon. Her work there is like a dog chasing it's tail.

I noticed the woman from the school that brought Abbie to the car in the last video did not seem happy. People are probably tired of knowing every time they go near this family it will be filmed. I know I would be like "please get the camera out of my face, I'm trying to do my job."

They play very rough with Abbie, she probably doesn't understand the difference between her pinching someone and them restraining her to tickle her, or restraining her and then spraying setting spray right in her face. How is she to figure that out? If they want her to be gentle, they must gentle. See Isiah lifting that boy up in the video of "dinner with friends", he grabbed him so hard around the waist, it made the kid cough and slightly gag. He was flipping that poor kid around, why? Is it passive aggression or just stupidity?
I didn’t like how he handled that kid either. Your assessment seems about right regarding how they play with her. Remember that vlog where there were other kids in the house playing with Abbie and she pushed the one kid onto the ground from his neck? I was like whoa.

I totally noticed the lady bringing Abbie to the car too! She was not having it.

Also noticed the surgery isn’t working anymore! Lol I love how she always shows her food portions but half the time it’s still junk that she eats like all the time. Taking a neighborhood stroll is hardly a workout either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Personal opinion on “other child”. Instead of bringing home a new puppy,which it looks like right off the bat has cost them some monies to treat whatever is ailing him,maybe those monies and that effort may have been better spent on child support or maybe even having a meet w said daughter.
Granted,said daughter may not want that as she is old enough to make up her mind at this point in time,but why not attempt to reach out?
As for the length of time it took to get child support, a good deal of times it can be an uphill battle. Many hoops to jump through even when other parent is known,available.
Maybe,just maybe,instead of buying new gadgets,eating out so often,etc those monies can go into a separate trust for that daughter for later in life.
Watched latest video re: puppy homecoming and while am happy pup is going to be okay from sound of it, the gushing,the “Am going to cry” etc was a bit nauseating. If one can show that much empathy towards a pet,why not the same for a child who was,through no fault of her own,born and grew up without her father?
No,I don’t know all of the details,nor do I care too. But from what has been put forward this week by both of them, looking in from the outside it does appear it’s now back on the proverbial shelf,and case closed. (Again,do not know all details)
Am sure by this point in time,or fairly soon,other child will come across those videos,vlogs,etc and while she may have had the very best care and love,that little doubt will come across,wondering why she was cast aside.

Reactions: 12
Y’all! Let me just say this- if I were one of the paying passengers on that boat and was subjected to her yelling, clapping, whining, etc... and then had to be stuck on the boat with a deck covered in her diarrhea, I’d have FREAKED TF OUT!!!! It’s just not right for these people to ruin everyone else’s time every time they decide to take her out! I would also have demanded a full refund for that boat ride as well as that poor guy in the seat in front of Abby on that plane!!! They need to face facts- she’s profoundly ******** and autism is the least of her problems. Hell, I don’t think she has any idea where she is or what’s going on at any given moment. She’s like an infant in every way. They need to be considerate of others and leave her home. It’s not as if they don’t have ample people to watch her..... Also want to add that Asa said in one video that he was hiring a management company because he believes in hiring people to do what he’s not good at.... yeah, we know Asa. That’s quite evident in how you hired Summer, Becca, Crazy Nanny, (plus all the free labor they squeeze out of poor Isaiah) And let’s not forget the $40K/year daycare she goes to compliments of the taxpayers!! He’s hiring people to hang out with his daughter cuz he, (and especially Priss) don’t want to deal with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I know this is probably petty but.....it really bugs me while watching their vlogs, she is late for school almost Every. Single. Day. I always want to yell at the screen at him to put the damn camera down, quit talking, get that child in the car and get her to school! Being tardy everyday disrupts the teachers routine. And we get it, you’re going to Dunkin on the way home. Every. Day. Am I being petty?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Abby has been on anti psychotic meds for years I believe Geodon was the last one Assa mentioned. Someone correct me if that wasn't the latest. Watch the video Assa did with her speech pathologist-Abby is physically unable to speak as well as the other stuff. They don't think she ever will but they work to stengthen her muscles etc. In fact this is one of the few things I think they do right-not forcing a person who is physically unable to speak to speak. They seem to force her into complying with most everything else.

Reactions: 5
Oh
Can you tell me what happened in Jamaica? Thank you!
. They were swimming far out in the ocean and the tour people didn't want to bring Abbie. She made them very nervous by continuing looking up, moaning, nodding at nothing. They didn't want her in the boat. Asa convinced them that it was just Autism. When the tour was over and all the people in the boat were danving, Abbie had explosive diarrhea all over the boat. Asa said they had to "get a hose". If I had been on that boat? They would have paid for my trip. An adult having explosive diarrhea all over all those people. She never should have been allowed on that boat.
Could it be that she didn't know where he was and it took the DSS 5 years to finally find him?
I'd have to study the dates closer. I know they stated that they lived in Greenville and/or Elizabeth City NC for a while after Abbie was born. Then moved to Florida.
It very well could have been they couldn't locate him for 5 years I suppose. Unless her family has resources, I can't imagine her waiting to get benefits for her
Ugh.
Vlog Summary: Dinner With Friends, February 21st 2020
  • Becca and Summer with Ab in living room
  • Sandy does NOT have Parvo, awaiting test results for Distemper, she’s at the Animal Hospital on IV
  • Going to park with Guillermo? Apparently a new channel with another child with autism to exploit
  • ABA update – haven’t had therapy in a couple of weeks, gets it 1 x week, insist they follow through and just need refreshers.
  • Kaidele? Apparently Guillermo’s meal ticket, playing at park then back home
  • Summer calls Ass Dad
  • Ass accuses postman of being no good
  • Cilla got flowers from some random
  • Say “today” as in the “vlog day” is the one where their ‘exposed’ video went up, say it’s like National Inquirer, Ass says he had a bad morning but all the minions who sent leghumping messages made it better.
  • Going to respond to postivie comments and have a movie night family time…hmmm except without the other daughter
  • Out to eat (shocking!!!!)
  • Isaiah manhandling Kaidele
  • Claims a boyscout came to the door so he bought something but couldn’t break a $20 so told the kid to give em to 3 neighbours.
  • Sandy home in cone of shame, goes back to hospital tomorrow.
  • Several minutes of pointless dog stuff.
  • Acknowledge they have autism night at Ifly but Ab would hate it (the indoor skydiving thing)
  • “sweet girl” and puts her to bed.
  • Summer has taken Ass’s job laying down with Ab cuz Ass was filming the victim video
  • More pointless “boops”
  • Says “family night minus 1” then corrects to “cuz Abbie’s in bed”
  • Summer Becca and Isaiah mugging the cam saying they love the viewers. End.
I just threw up in my mouth a little. That's exactly what happened. Out to dinner Every night. I wonder if the bastard child that did not hit the lottery by having autism, has a warm house? A better mother than PrisZilla, hopefully. I saw her "filming" yesterday about Self Love! Yeah Girl! Get it! Go girlfriend!! Sickening.
And noticed how completely sun damaged her neck and chest is. ??? THIS woman sells more beauty products than anyone in the world?! Get out! She's a crummy mother, an embarrassment, isn't SHE embarrassed by her husband's behavior??! I only hope that when Isaiah leaves for College, he just lives with Asas' mother and they write a book!! Or, expose all of it! Get his money and disappear. I can't imagine this ending any better.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know this is probably petty but.....it really bugs me while watching their vlogs, she is late for school almost Every. Single. Day. I always want to yell at the screen at him to put the damn camera down, quit talking, get that child in the car and get her to school! Being tardy everyday disrupts the teachers routine. And we get it, you’re going to Dunkin on the way home. Every. Day. Am I being petty?
You have to remember we are talking about Asa,, he feels like its his world and we are all just living in it.

Reactions: 16
Nope
. Every. Day.. It's because, they're better than the other parents. Hey, they get a lot of exposure because of the MAASSSQUAD, ha...they think that instead of learning about dressing at school, she should be CREDITED for doing it at home. I'm the morning. so, they are late. I seriously hope JSA makes Abigail leave. These people are a distraction to the school. Abbie is NOT a celebrity! She is just the WORST case. So it's doves and roses when she ISN'T because obnoxious and feral. I think she's completely nasty. And Mean. Spoiled.hey!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Remember the video when Isaiah was trying out for football? P dropped him off and said “ you HAVE to win” not do your best son...HAVE to

Maybe THAT'S WHY Priscilla doesn't have a wedding ring!!! Remember they told this huge story about how it went down the drain or something and that she wanted him to buy another one!? Wow. How sickening that they are So big on family and what's right and Priscilla actually saying that A needs to keep her dignigty!!! They put her on camera and laugh!! That he's all about family and there is a kid out there who can turn on YT and see his family!! Shame on them.
And that's why the ABA isn't working for her. Not saying that ABA is good to begin with.

I thought in the FA video about them redoing the room A said she was 14? If she was born in 2005, she'd be 15 this year.

Reactions: 6
To everyone who says P is much kinder and more natural with the puppy than with Abbie -- I agree. I also ... kind of understand. I hate to say this, but it's really how I feel: Abbie is hard to love. Her constant screaming alone would make it so difficult to feel love and affection for her. I have worked with many children with autism, from mild/moderate to severe. The vast majority are capable of showing affection for their caregivers in some way. But Abbie ... all she does is annoy and destroy. And that must be heartbreaking as a parent. So I can understand how Priscilla is so sweet with this adorable new puppy.
I totally get where you’re coming from. I feel the same way. It’s hard enough to raise normal kids who love you back. I can’t imagine bonding in any sort of meaningful way with a kid like Ab. They tell her they love her and she just stares off into space with a blank look on her face. She has zero concept of love. Add to that, the constant screaming, clapping, fits, etc... I just wouldn’t be able to handle it at all. I’m glad there are people in this world who can do this but I’m not one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This will be long. So many great comments to respond to! So, in no order, here are some of my thoughts and opinions.

1- The puppy is a guilt gift from Asa. In the boo-hoo video he made a point of saying the situation has been escalating behind the scenes and Cilla had been crying daily. Instead of flowers or jewelry, he got the puppy she had been wanting.

2- Someone mentioned Abbie may be having hormonal issues...and IMO..thank god for them. I had severe ADHD as a child. This was the early 70's when it was simply "hyperactivity". I was put on Ritalin which frankly saved me and my poor mother. I destroyed our home, never slept, and there is no way I could ever have gotten an education. But the ONE thing my mother has told me that our doctor and psychologist always told her when I hit puberty my behaviors would improve. And they did. Improvements started immediately at 12. By 14 I was "normal", and off Ritalin by 17. It makes me think, because 2 years ago Abbie was aggressively ohysically attacking Cilla and also harmimg herself. Her meltdowns were more frequent and much harder to manage. I think puberty has helped ease some of that. Again, IMO.

3- This one may stir the pot, so sorry in advance, but I am pro ABA. If ABA is abuse guess what? All parents of NT children are abusive too. We potty train. Teach them how to dress. Clean rooms. Do chores. Go to school. Manners. Responsibility. Everything that we as do parents is ABA. I mean, NT kids dont care about potty training or learning to use a spoon properly, they just want to play and "be happy" too, crappy pants and all. We cant do that. While I get Autism is a disorder and makes some things difficult and uncomfortable there is no other answer. If there is, what is it? The parents, teachers and rest of the world should be subjected to whatever makes that individual "happy". I will give them (Maass') credit and say it does appear that they do try to keep her ABA as loose as possible for her comfort....but then it becomes almost too loose...and here she is, knocking on 15 still snatching food, pinching, melting down, and zero "social" skills. And due to IDD she will obviously never be high functioning, but after almost 3 years of watching it is clear that Brandy is excellent at what she does and was able to communicate effectively with Abbie. If they really allowed Brandy to do her job from the begining and stayed consistent I bet she would be a lot better off today.

Reactions: 12
I have mentioned this same thing before, I don't think it's petty to feel that way. As a person who worked on schedule, people that are late throws your entire day off. Late people were the bane of my existence on many days. I had a 45 min per patient schedule. If someone comes in 15 min late, where are you going to make up that time? At your lunch or the end of the day, and everyone that comes in on time behind you, now has to wait. AARRRGGG #glad to be retired

With them at school, someone has to come out and get her, she comes into the room where the day is already started and it probably disrupts the flow for the kids as well as the teachers. It is rude, inconsiderate and shows how self entitled he thinks he is.

You know how they say “ go with your first gut instinct “ well as I went on watching Asa my first impression was that he was a Beedy eyed sneaky weasel! And yep I was right!
(y) That was my first impression, too... exactly! Like the kind of used car salesman everyone would have warned me to stay away from when I got my first car. Sneaky, slimy, and dishonest.

Reactions: 11
I totally get where you’re coming from. I feel the same way. It’s hard enough to raise normal kids who love you back. I can’t imagine bonding in any sort of meaningful way with a kid like Ab. They tell her they love her and she just stares off into space with a blank look on her face. She has zero concept of love. Add to that, the constant screaming, clapping, fits, etc... I just wouldn’t be able to handle it at all. I’m glad there are people in this world who can do this but I’m not one of them.
I could totally love her if she was my child, no matter what. I do think she is comfortable with some people over others and she does have some feelings, she shows them.

I do feel however with a child like Abbie, some quiet living space would have been better for her. This constant having a houseful of people, going all these crowded, loud places. I would have made a comfortable, quiet, more zen like home and tried to replace the yelling and clapping stims with a Yoga position, humming, calming music (instead of rap or whatever tit they listen to) or something along those lines. If she lives in chaos, she will behave that way, chaotic. Even severely mentally disabled kids will learn what they live.

I also think a large fish tank would have been much better to have than a kitten and puppy.

But...she ain't my kid so it's just my opinion.

Reactions: 15
Nope
. Every. Day.. It's because, they're better than the other parents. Hey, they get a lot of exposure because of the MAASSSQUAD, ha...they think that instead of learning about dressing at school, she should be CREDITED for doing it at home. In the morning. so, they are late. I seriously hope JSA makes Abigail leave. These people are a distraction to the school. Abbie is NOT a celebrity! She is just the WORST case. So it's doves and roses when she ISN'T being obnoxious and feral. I think she's completely nasty. And Mean. Spoiled.

Reactions: 3
Can someone tell me the title of this boohoo video y’all are talking about?? I had no idea about this secret love child and divorce/separation till reading it here today.

Reactions: 3
Abby has been on anti psychotic meds for years I believe Geodon was the last one Assa mentioned. Someone correct me if that wasn't the latest. Watch the video Assa did with her speech pathologist-Abby is physically unable to speak as well as the other stuff. They don't think she ever will but they work to stengthen her muscles etc. In fact this is one of the few things I think they do right-not forcing a person who is physically unable to speak to speak. They seem to force her into complying with most everything else.
According to that video she IS physically able to speak, which is why she has the therapy to keep her muscles strong.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.