Fathering Autism #48 Crybaby Maassives need DD bottles, it fits right in w/ Big P's waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Pink for the new thread and thanks WowMeow for the title.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks!

Also, yes, I seen Asa go after Nala about scratching the furniture but I figured that it was more about what Priscilla would do, if she seen Nala scratching it up.. I don't give it two seconds, if Priscilla seen Nala scratching the furniture, that she would be out the door...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Thanks!

Also, yes, I seen Asa go after Nala about scratching the furniture but I figured that it was more about what Priscilla would do, if she seen Nala scratching it up.. I don't give it two seconds, if Priscilla seen Nala scratching the furniture, that she would be out the door...
Nah, it's just cheap Ikea furniture that's easily replaced. It gives Prissy the opportunity to go shopping for more of the things!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh no, another recap already? Why have thou forsaken me?
Alright, the last vlogs were all about the worst adversary, a human being could face: A leaking coffee cup! In all seriousness, Asa spent multiple vlogs an Instagram posts whining about the quinessential first world problem: His beloved Dunkin has new cups and the lids don't close properly. Or the employees are just tired of seeing him and his nightmare inducing family* twice a day. He should be thankful, because there might be five calories less that he is able to consume that way. The leaking cup also fits his appearance of the michelin man with a drug addiction.
We finally get some content about Abbie that actually features her in a way that isn't possible to reenact with a cardboard cutout and a horn. She is regressing in a way that is inconvient for Asa and Priscilla and therefore worthy to tackle (as long as no actual work is involved). The Brandy cameo suggests that it might be sensory and there is the solution to all their woes! Not the lack of routine or discipline, not the missing enrichment beyond rocking on the couch and eating Priscillas weight in Doughnuts, not the grotty diet. She just needs an occasional shaving cream sensory play session (and maybe maybe go to the beach once in a blue moon) and she is never going to act out again! A miracle! I hope, A&P tackle world peace next....
They organized a party for Isaiah for having 50000 bored leghumpers subscribers.

*and Summer

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh no, another recap already? Why have thou forsaken me?
Alright, the last vlogs were all about the worst adversary, a human being could face: A leaking coffee cup! In all seriousness, Asa spent multiple vlogs an Instagram posts whining about the quinessential first world problem: His beloved Dunkin has new cups and the lids don't close properly. Or the employees are just tired of seeing him and his nightmare inducing family*. He should be thankful, because there might be five calories less that he is able to consume that way. The leaking cup also fits his appearance of the michelin man with a drug addiction.
We finally get some content about Abbie that actually features her in a way that isn't possible to reenact with a cardboard cutout and a horn. She is regressing in a way that is inconvient for Asa and Priscilla and therefore worthy to tackle (as long as no actual work is involved). The Brandy cameo suggests that it might be sensory and there is the solution to all their woes! Not the lack of routine or discipline, not the missing enrichment beyond rocking on the couch and eating Priscillas weight in Doughnuts, not the grotty diet. She just needs an occasional shaving cream sensory play session (and maybe maybe go to the beach once in a blue moon) and she is never going to act out again! A miracle! I hope, A&P tackle world peace next....
They organized a party for Isaiah for having 50000 bored leghumpers subscribers.

*and Summer
Great recap! Thank you. β€πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That time again

Welcome to the darkside all former lurkers and new tattlers

It helps to have a wicked sense of humor so jump right on in.

There's one topic we avoid like the plague
ANYTHING POLITICAL
Yup meant to shout, wanted to make sure you heard me in the back
I'm not trying to police or moderate the forum, it's just that anything political never ends well

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Going back to last nights vlog - it was so obvious that the two fat Pigs wanted to go out yet again for lunch and stuff their fat faces. The restaurant obviously happened to be near the beach so off they waddle. No deck chairs, no towels, not even a rug to sit on. Then they have that ridiculous staged bilge talk about sensory needs. Poor Abbie doesn't get a swim or even a paddle. I have never watched such contrived rubbish. It made me really angry. They just go from bad to worse. Sickening. They cant be arsed!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
W

Not even two and a half minutes in, and she is crying...about Isaiah...πŸ™„
Why are they even still going? Parents weekend was cancelled and moved to the spring on August 21.
Plane tickets aren't an excuse since airlines aren't charging change fees.
Jeez cut the damn cord already, he'll be home for Thanksgiving and Christmas break
Did it ever occur to them that his "first" choice school was 8 hours away for a reason

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Not even two and a half minutes in, and she is crying...about Isaiah...πŸ™„
She needs to stop crying it just makes her eye look wonkier.

Going back to last nights vlog - it was so obvious that the two fat Pigs wanted to go out yet again for lunch and stuff their fat faces. The restaurant obviously happened to be near the beach so off they waddle. No deck chairs, no towels, not even a rug to sit on. Then they have that ridiculous staged bilge talk about sensory needs. Poor Abbie doesn't get a swim or even a paddle. I have never watched such contrived rubbish. It made me really angry. They just go from bad to worse. Sickening. They cant be arsed!
And that was no cheap sandwich joint.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
There's one topic we avoid like the plague
ANYTHING POLITICAL
...and apparently cats :rolleyes:πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜Ή

Anyway...here's to a new month, more mASSive vlogs to make fun of, more silly pictures to laugh at, more ridiculous actions & parenting by the mASSive family, and hopefully, more sarcastic humor by many to help keep our sanity and some πŸ–πŸ– thrown in for good measure, for those of us that enjoy that kind of humor!!🀩:cool:😁

I came across this pic of Isiah and it reminded me of when ASSa was close to his age...wow...total twins!!
Screenshot (492).png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
...and apparently cats :rolleyes:πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜Ή

Anyway...here's to a new month, more mASSive vlogs to make fun of, more silly pictures to laugh at, more ridiculous actions & parenting by the mASSive family, and hopefully, more sarcastic humor by many to help keep our sanity and some πŸ–πŸ– thrown in for good measure, for those of us that enjoy that kind of humor!!🀩:cool:😁

I came across this pic of Isiah and it reminded me of when ASSa was close to his age...wow...total twins!!
View attachment 231198
Aww Isaiah here looks like a star in a 70’s sitcom haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They didn't get a single #WeGoHealthAwards nomination! πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒπŸ˜Š Several others that are mentioned did though, including Rebranding Autism.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Just looked for a few min at Piggy putting on that eye stuff that actually makes her under eyes looks worse. Piggy is crying because Isaiah is lonely at college. She states that all kids living there have family close by... NOT!!! I'm sure a lot of kids live close, but your baby isn't the only one that doesn't have family in the state. Isaiah is only 8 hours away. 8 hours is nothing! Never saw Pig show any sort of emotion or cry when Abbie goes to camp for a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They didn't get a single #WeGoHealthAwards nomination! πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒπŸ˜Š Several others that are mentioned did though, including Rebranding Autism.

WoooHooo!!!! Yay!!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ€©πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€©πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€©
Maybe Wego Health actually looked and seen who they were actually looking to give awards to this time and decided that if their awards were going to mean anything, they could give it to scammers and individuals that extorted special needs individuals...

Just looked for a few min at Piggy putting on that eye stuff that actually makes her under eyes looks worse. Piggy is crying because Isaiah is lonely at college. She states that all kids living there have family close by... NOT!!! I'm sure a lot of kids live close, but your baby isn't the only one that doesn't have family in the state. Isaiah is only 8 hours away. 8 hours is nothing!
Oh heck no!!!! They have foreign exchange students that attend there. Their Visas were allowed to continue, after a change in legislation... There are literally students that are half way around the world from their parents, on that campus.. Seriously Priscilla?!! Get your head, out of your a*** and to your doctor for some anti-depressants. Also, maybe it is a good time to see if you could be sponsored by Doctors on Demand, for some therapy because you need it!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Thank you for letting us know.
This is a small victory for anyone who took the time to send Wego links to where they could read all about the Massives in one click!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
I for one, am elated over this wonderful news. It confirms that people are listening.
The facts are out there about these frauds and it's readily available in one link.
Yayyyy!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.