Fathering Autism #47 Claws for hands & jacked up feet, Pigs disorders run hoof deep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I can think of three things that Abbie absolutely loves on top of my head (I'll exclude food, as she has way too much access as is and her obsession with it is worrisome): Water, Sand and blankets (please expand the the list if you noticed something else). All these things are super easy to turn into sensory experiences or actual therapy.
Sand: People mentioned kinetic sand and I support that. I would actually go with the naturally colored stuff, as it would likely decrease her trying to eat it. She never tried to eat actual sand iirc. I would also recommend a small, portable sandbox with a lid (so I won't end up as a litter box. We have some for toddlers made of hardplastic (often shaped like a seashell). Get a watering can, so she can explore different kinds of sand.
Water: She has the pool, but set up a tiny water park (like an Aquaplay. Those things were all the rage when I was a kid in the 90s) on the patio. it would train her motor skills and I bet she would love it. Film water or gather different footage of water (pool, lake, pouring, rain, maybe an aquarium...)and make small clips for her IPad. Maybe thats a flop, but it doesn't cost anything.
Blankets: She must have tons of them. Subscribers sent them, she got one as a gift from summer last year. Let her pile everything up if she likes, plus teach her how to fold,sort and stack them. My guess is that she would be resistant at first, but it would eventually be fun. She should also be expected to clean up after she is done playing. It would have a better cognitive effect than unloading the dishwasher (because that is unrelated to her).
This is all relatively cheap and easy stuff targetes towards Abbies interests that I came up with in less than five minutes. It baffles me that A&P never go beyond "hurr durr, Doughnuts!"
Edit: here is an example of an Aquaplay. For the poor souls that never had one....https://www.amazon.com/AQUAPLAY-194387-Mountain-Water-Playset/dp/B06WP9LK15
I have been looking for that toy forever! Thank you for sharing! I have an old one but it leaks and is missing pieces. I’m so happy I can get my son one that’s not 20 years old! My day is made!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
'Summers on her way home' ??? shouldn't that have been 'Summers on her way back'. I'd despise that pair if they were muscling in on ownership of my daughter, do they antagonise her parents on purpose, certainly sounds like it.

Liked after the beep when A was talking about whale watching while showing the ample silhouette of P :ROFLMAO:

So who thinks P fancies A now he's had a shave, I'm going with no she doesn't πŸ™„

I'm betting it was true she said she doesn't find him attractive especially now he's revealed a lot more of his face that she wasn't aware existed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Traumatic Brain Injury perhaps and she can’t help the eye problem??πŸ€”
Eh, I have a news flash, nothing is the same that you have two of ,whether it be femurs, kidneys or eyes, etc. You may be surprised to know. Its isnt always dain brammage. Lol.

Looks like she's dealing with another fake account lol.

View attachment 230835
No, she asks online for money, never in an Email. Lol lol lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we have any new thread title ideas? It is time for a new one.
yeah there was one a few pages back I think from wowmeow that a lot of people liked

Salt water and that dumping syndrome could be mighty dangerous for The Lady Hogster! πŸ˜‚ She may have to sail herself way out on the vibrating unicorn for 4 , so she does not make it a crappy time for everyone else! πŸ½πŸ’©πŸ½
Snort-kling!😝🐷😝 lmao...
I agree about the DD cup leaking! Haha! Crybaby Maassives need DD bottles, it fits right in with Big Ps waddle waddle!πŸ€ͺ

Fun times....for me...Not the Maassives! LMAO! πŸ˜‚πŸ½πŸ˜‚
This song will be stuck in my head all day now!πŸ˜‚
View attachment 230001

There did seem to be a great deal of underlying tension between 🐷 & Assa on the last vlog. Chop chop on that β€œHoney-Do list dummy! 😎

View attachment 230002
This is the thread title from wowmeow I was talking about

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Totally agree. I think Nala does her own thing and avoids dogs and Abbie. They really don't "get" pets....or Abbie, just clueless. First time Nala scratches Sandy that dog will learn not to chase the cat! Unless they would have the nerve to de claw her. gggrrr
I think I remember they were talked out of those stupid nail covers for Nala because they can be painful so I doubt they would declaw her. They may do it and just never tell us though. They also have that spray bottle on the kitchen island 24/7 to keep her off of things.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.