Fathering Autism #46 P's still crying and Asa's still lying - The Saga Continues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad for Isaiah, but in all honesty, he would have five subs if it wasn’t for FA. Just like the MLM following.
and FA wouldn't have any subs if not for Abbie.. they all owe any success they are getting to exploiting Abbie... including P's MLM scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Legit question...what are A & Ps job titles?
I know P runs her makeup scams but what would that be listed as on actual documentation?
And Ass? What is his actual job title?
Depends on the documentation. Like, taxes or on other government forms?

For Asshat, he would probably put something like Owner/President/CEO/something at Maass Media.
For Prissy, likely some other executive-type title at Mass Media for that, and for the pyramid scheme something like Self-Employed - Direct Sales or Independent Beauty Consultant.

If they're just putting them on business cards to hand out, they can put whatever they want and you know they'd make it as fancy sounding as possible.

Reactions: 8
One of the upsides of the pandemic for me is not buying stuff and reassessing my families consumption. i haven’t bought any new clothes, makeup, stupid house stuff. we haven’t been to a restaurant in 5.5 months! We would be ahead if my husband hadn’t started a very expensive stupid hobby but that’s ok. P&A constant buying of really low quality stuff and food is just boring. They’ve Only been living large (metaphorically & literally) the last year and a bit... you can tell - new money garish tit.
no electronics at my table, ever. What’s with the fork in her mouth??? Elbows, creamy pasta barf again. The donut thing is just bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Once the word travels to other dorms about the big YouTube star on campus, I'd be willing to bet the ridicule will begin.
When those kids start watching or fast forwarding through the vlogs and Tiktoks...and see that sow of a mother of his doing the tit she does...😂...oh my. 😂
I just hope that those kids find this site!!!
That would be the tit!! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This was on FB. I think that bed is so out of place in that room. If it didn't have the high four posters it would look better. Her taste is up her ass. That's why she can't find it.

1598575278103.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel that we all should love ourselves. But P is coming across really full of herself and it is annoying me. When she stood on the stairs in that horrific blouse and blue trousers and acted like she was on Victoria secret advert, or when she said I don’t edit I am just that good, she’s too full of her self!!! I have noticed it more since I went to college?? They can never just be modest and likeable even relatable just have to be over the top all the time. Really those balloons for subscribers!!! It isn’t like he has spent time growing his channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This was on FB. I think that bed is so out of place in that room. If it didn't have the high four posters it would look better. Her taste is up her ass. That's why she can't find it.

View attachment 225398
Do you notice how the picture does not quite show the bike in the lower right hand corner? Probably cuz its not there anymore, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

View attachment 225398
I wrote on it that they needed the frame up, to basically stop the bed from falling apart every time they got in or out, and a leg humper said I was nasty, and put my comment on ‘hide’ 😂Hissy Prissy obviously didn’t see it, or choosing to let the leg humpers fight her battles because she knows I will swing the comment I made about her being too ‘big’ to get on the pelaton, and use it consistently, ack in her face. My god, she was so pissed off about that, and I got a big’you will see, I will use the pelaton, blah, blah’, 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Someone mentioned about when P talks her mouth goes slanted. I didn’t really notice before at least not to the extent that I have now. The Instagram post she made with summer about questions. I couldn’t believe it!! Why does it do that??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
At the end of the vlog, Summer asks Abbie to dance, Abbie tried to walk away and Summer blocks her and proceeds to dance at her and then makes her so a spin.

I hope one day Abbie smacks her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Depends on the documentation. Like, taxes or on other government forms?

For Asshat, he would probably put something like Owner/President/CEO/something at Maass Media.
For Prissy, likely some other executive-type title at Mass Media for that, and for the pyramid scheme something like Self-Employed - Direct Sales or Independent Beauty Consultant.

If they're just putting them on business cards to hand out, they can put whatever they want and you know they'd make it as fancy sounding as possible.
Actually Priscilla, as of August 4, 2020, has officially registered her Lipstick Mama, LLC!! Apparently, she finally did over $600 worth of business, which is the IRS requirements to register a business.. 🤔 I wonder if the pressure of their CPA had anything to do with it. I can only imagine a lot of those meetings are so uncomfortable, when they have to disclose where they get their funds from.
So, Asa would be CEO of Maass Media, LLC and she is CEO of Lipstick Mama, LLC. Just what other businesses would want to do business with, two LLCs living in the same house..

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Someone mentioned about when P talks her mouth goes slanted. I didn’t really notice before at least not to the extent that I have now. The Instagram post she made with summer about questions. I couldn’t believe it!! Why does it do that??
I noticed it a long time ago. Many things aren't right with her. I think she has some genetic defects.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone get some heavy body language from Pig when she was talking and putting the fork in her mouth? She has played some very interesting characters throughout the years. Asshole is looking very rough.
Yes! All of her "recipes" usually have cute little names, but this time she just dead-eyed called it "creamy pasta, beef pasta" or whatever with a sneer...and then added on "Summer requested it" with the same attitude. She must think it's a poor people food, like her weird thing about goulash. Nevermind that it's basically no different than her famous spaghetti, or her Kraft mac & cheese, or any of her many crockpot slops...it's beneath her, she is a queen who eats off of cooter boards!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.