Fathering Autism #46 P's still crying and Asa's still lying - The Saga Continues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long

10. Holy duck donuts again for no reason

13. Isaiah just wants to be left alone

14. If the crockpot "still works great" why do you need a new one
10. I'm going to start having Pavlovian rage episodes every time I see a Dunkin at this rate.

13. He really seemed irritated. Can't blame him if he's getting daily Facetimes when he's trying to study and make a social life. I have a soft spot for the kid. I really want to see him succeed and find a life at college, far away from the warped reality of his family. (and, y'know, to get on out of that closet - I've been waiting for it since 2016)

14. The crockpot thing may be reasonable. They mentioned something about the side handle/s being broken, and that it was a wedding present. It's really annoying if a handle on those things breaks, and the modern cookers have more features and better energy efficiency than 20 year old models. You can easily get them for about $30 or so which, considering how much Prissy actually uses the thing for better or for worse, is probably the least egregious use of the money Abbie's made for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I find it a little (hmmm) messed up that Summer is showering Abbie. What is wrong with Pigcilla hanging up the hooves and using her nurturing mother's hands to help Abbie out? I found Pigcilla's table manners disgusting. Pig use to play the part as being very shy. Did anyone get some heavy body language from Pig when she was talking and putting the fork in her mouth? She has played some very interesting characters throughout the years. Asshole is looking very rough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Abbies school starts at 9:05, they got there at 9:06 and Asa said "no one was outside they're not playing around". Wtf did he think would happen? I'm surprised the school doesn't formally complain to them. This is not new behavior with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
10. I'm going to start having Pavlovian rage episodes every time I see a Dunkin at this rate.

13. He really seemed irritated. Can't blame him if he's getting daily Facetimes when he's trying to study and make a social life. I have a soft spot for the kid. I really want to see him succeed and find a life at college, far away from the warped reality of his family. (and, y'know, to get on out of that closet - I've been waiting for it since 2016)

14. The crockpot thing may be reasonable. They mentioned something about the side handle/s being broken, and that it was a wedding present. It's really annoying if a handle on those things breaks, and the modern cookers have more features and better energy efficiency than 20 year old models. You can easily get them for about $30 or so which, considering how much Prissy actually uses the thing for better or for worse, is probably the least egregious use of the money Abbie's made for them.
I just think it's a waste if something still works great. Guess since both my parents were depression era babies we were taught use it till it dies.
A confession, I've never purchased food storage containers..that's what cool whip and chinese food containers are for😅.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
And once again after school.. donuts.

View attachment 225361
I actually stopped at a Dunkin today (for research purposes) while waiting for my train.
What can I say....disgusting. They taste like they were baked and glazed in the US and then shipped over the ocean. There is no real taste, it is just sugar and fat. I like doughnuts (sometimes), but this was just.....no.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I just think it's a waste if something still works great. Guess since both my parents were depression era babies we were taught use it till it dies.
A confession, I've never purchased food storage containers..that's what cool whip and chinese food containers are for😅.
Oh, I absolutely understand!! My grandparents were Depression babies as well & they minded me when my single mom was working/going back to college. They had a big influence on me, mostly about not throwing things away that might be useful.
I was the same with the cool whip & Chinese food containers for a long time until it really started becoming a hoarding problem for me. I mean, it was getting badly out of control. I finally broke the cycle and invested in a set of Pyrex storage containers, and when I threw out all the re-used ones they filled nearly 2 of the big black garbage bags!

I'm (still) trying to find a balance between keeping the 8000 wonton soup containers as is my habit and the constant cycle of buying unnecessary new tit like Asshat & Prissy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What a pointless boring video.... why did I watch that? Lol me going grocery shopping once a week is a thousand times more interesting and informative too.....
What is this on the dinner table by Abbie’s plate? Is it a hair band? I think I’m going to throw up. These people live like pigs and have no manners.
Prissy’s phone is right by her plate of course. Also, a pair of scissors (?)
OMG.....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I actually stopped at a Dunkin today (for research purposes) while waiting for my train.
What can I say....disgusting. They taste like they were baked and glazed in the US and then shipped over the ocean. There is no real taste, it is just sugar and fat. I like doughnuts (sometimes), but this was just.....no.
I went there for a cup of black coffee today while I was at a nearby store. Still drinking it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Legit question...what are A & Ps job titles?
I know P runs her makeup scams but what would that be listed as on actual documentation?
And Ass? What is his actual job title?
I know you said legit..so I have given your question some time to marinate..😇
Pigcill is a scam artist and a farm attraction.
Assa is The Maassive Plantation Guntkeeper.

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.