Fathering Autism #45 Isaiah is free and little Miss P cried me! me! me! all the way home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Big Brother and I think its pretty crappy that this particular player said he got a lot of crap from swinging in the hammock daily from both the other players and live feeders. Its very obvious that he does that to soothe and people were crappy enough to make him feel bad about it.
I love him lol his punishment for the week was hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 5
P was once again way too close to Abbie, asking her for a kiss and crowding her. Abbie had no choice but to get up and move away from her after giving her a little push.

download (1)-min.gif

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or is P all of a sudden being more involved with abbie 😑 then her saying ab can have a after-school donut because its the first day of school "even though they don't do it all the time " umm I don't know the last time abbie hasn't been seen equating a donut ???

Reactions: 16
There is a zoom party happening. Here is all the info to join:

Why is she putting on her make-up at almost 7 pm (according to time stamps on the LIVE Lipstick Mama)?

Does anyone else feel like the back and forth after the "hacked" vlog Monday night regarding Isaiah's part in the family was addressed tonight? Same with their super busy jobs? Because it did to me
We need to have a zoom party. Anyone know how to make that happen?

Abbie has done that before and it's usually because P is either literally up in her face or just way too much into her personal space. P is totally clueless and doesn't respect Abbie's personal space.

I have a few gifs of Abbie pushing P away -

View attachment 219277

View attachment 219279

View attachment 219278
I have a daughter. Never got in her face like this. And I would hate it if someone ever got in my face like Piggy does with Abb.Does she do this because she is autistic? IDD?Because she doesn’t make eye content or show affection? What’s the deal?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have a daughter. Never got in her face like this. And I would hate it if someone ever got in my face like Piggy does with Abb.Does she do this because she is autistic? IDD?Because she doesn’t make eye content or show affection? What’s the deal?
I think you just answered your own question. :) You'd hate it if someone got in your face like P does. Abbie can't verbally tell P to go away, altho she did make some vocalizations that sounded upset/annoyed. P just ignored this and kept standing there right up against Abbie. Abbie has never liked physical displays of affection, giving or receiving. I think she just doesn't like people being in her personal space most of the time. There are plenty of NT people who are like that, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We need to have a zoom party. Anyone know how to make that happen?

My kids stepmom who was a special ed teacher used to do that to my kids who are not special needs. My kids used to complain she was always in their face and didn’t respect their personal space. My ex used to say it was because of her work with kids that she needed to get their attention. Eventually even my ex couldn’t stand how she acted and they divorced. Special needs or not nobody wants someone in their face like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Whoever said yesterday that the M’s don’t photoshop “much” & use trick angles, hasn’t seen the photo of P in her new white top w/ gray & orange? leaves? on her FB. The top reminds me of my shower curtain.

More thread name suggestions, plz. It's almost time to make a new thread! 😊 Otherwise I'm just gonna make something up and use it... lol

Reactions: 1
No, people just scream about their freedom and how it is a hoax here in the US. She wore a mask in NC, albeit with some times of pulling it off. There are those that are paying money for fake exemption cards.

Jinx @whatamidoinghere .
No, people just scream about their freedom and how it is a hoax here in the US. She wore a mask in NC, albeit with some times of pulling it off. There are those that are paying money for fake exemption cards.

Jinx @whatamidoinghere .
Whoever said yesterday that the M’s don’t photoshop “much” & use trick angles, hasn’t seen the photo of P in her new white top w/ gray & orange? leaves? on her FB. The top reminds me of my shower curtain.
Yes, she has a great jawline now, lol

BD426B45-9CEA-4D2C-8375-86E75E39F097.jpeg

This is what grinds me gears about her.
If I wouldn’t know any better, these two women look like they could be sisters or fraternal twins.
She constantly uses angles, filters and yes, even photoshop, to make herself look completely different.
These two pictures were taken on the same day and wearing even the same outfit and both are sans any makeup.
She just needs to be honest that the WLS is failing and failing hard. I wouldn’t be surprised, if she didn’t go to the doctor, over her recent GI problems and because she is “dumping” so bad, that they are wanting to rule out cancer because we all know that she would lie to her surgeon, stating she is staying 100% on her post-surgery diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This bragging about (S)LimeLife makes me sick. All of those people she has scammed out of money, especially the leghumpers.
20200822_004302.jpg
20200822_004316.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
More thread name suggestions, plz. It's almost time to make a new thread! 😊 Otherwise I'm just gonna make something up and use it... lol
This is the only one I saw suggested by Jamiebeth

P’s still crying
Asa’s still lying

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Here is tonight's vlog (youtube link) :

Who says this house is ‘model home’ worthy? There’s an IKEA like shelving unit under the TV? Haven’t seen that in any model homes. (I have nothing against IKEA, love that store!) But, P doesn’t allow any appropriate toys around for A because it’s her new house, it’s not that great P. Let your daughter have stuff in the home she’s paying for! Geez!

..and I’m sure there’s more laundry in the laundry room. Get off your ASS and stand in the laundry room and get it done quickly!
This is as far as I got in the blog and I’m already irritated. 😆

Reactions: 6
Here they go again, only responding to critical comments.

Leghumpers how does it feel to know you buy merch and support this family yet they scroll by your comments to reply to comments like this one?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think it’s ridiculous to even suggest that Abbie may go to a college for people with disabilities. She can’t read or write, doesn’t know her address, wears diapers, needs 24 hour supervision and minute by minute supervision to take on the simplest of tasks. That being said, the next day , she would probably have to relearn it all again. It’s never going to happen and they both know that, all this delusional bullshit is to make them feel better and to keep the leghumpers interested.
They just need to accept who she really is.
You are correct. Abbie does not have an independent future ahead. Either they take care of her or put her in a place that will.

Here is tonight's vlog (youtube link) :

I don't listen to them hate their voices. What the duck is fat As s crying about now? Is she asking for more money from her stupid subs? Such an idiot. I truly dislike her

I might be in the minority here, but I’m not impressed with the house or the decor. The artwork looks amateurish and all the hangings look cheap. The furniture isn’t all that great either. Even the pool and deck around it, to me, looks out of place.
They have so much tit everywhere on the walls, above doors! Looks like the inside of a home goods store. They have no taste

So I introduced FA to my partner a couple of weeks ago. I usually watched them on my own. Anyway his latest conclusion is

"All I ever see Abbie do is eat,
So I introduced FA to my partner a couple of weeks ago. I usually watched them on my own. Anyway his latest conclusion is

"All I ever see Abbie do is eat, sit in the car and sit on the sofa watching rap videos".
sit in the car and sit on the sofa watching rap videos".
You forgot the poopy diapers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.