Fathering Autism #45 Isaiah is free and little Miss P cried me! me! me! all the way home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so bad for Abbie today. Any kid would be exhausted after going on a week long road trip and then only having two days to rest before school starts. It must be even worse for Abbie since she relies on having a normal routine so much. There was no reason as to why she had to go on the trip, she could’ve stayed home with Summer so she could be rested for school.
Ass said repeatedly that the last few days of the trip were rough for Abbie. I was expecting today to be tough, but I only see sadness in the posts I have shared from IG and FB. Summer is not their "kid," but rather a fill-in for Prilly who never had a "normal" mother-daughter relationship. Isiah is way too old to be taking posed first day pictures. As for Abbie, why show her looking so miserable. Is it only for clicks? We won't even know anything till tomorrow, since we don't get vlogs (supposedly) on Monday night.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks for the new thread @SpiritofSalty

Including Summer in their "kids back at school" post. Ugh, she's a grown woman not even in their family.

Absolutely ridiculous having Abbie going back to school when she's in that exhausted state.

I hope this isn't a new normal for her. They are doing less and less for Abbie as time goes on and it's sad to see.

They took Abbie to NC for vlog content only. They don't care about her need for a routine. It's basic parenting. Get your kids ready for going back to school.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ass said repeatedly that the last few days of the trip were rough for Abbie. I was expecting today to be tough, but I only see sadness in the posts I have shared from IG and FB. Summer is not their "kid," but rather a fill-in for Prilly who never had a "normal" mother-daughter relationship. Isiah is way too old to be taking posed first day pictures. As for Abbie, why show her looking so miserable. Is it only for clicks? We won't even know anything till tomorrow, since we don't get vlogs (supposedly) on Monday night.
Of course it's for clicks!! Wonder what the reaction is of their cult? I haven't looked to see any comments. I'm afraid if I do, and see all of them say "poor sweet girl" I might go off on them, so i'll sit here and not look :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Of course it's for clicks!! Wonder what the reaction is of their cult? I haven't looked to see any comments. I'm afraid if I do, and see all of them say "poor sweet girl" I might go off on them, so i'll sit here and not look :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I highly recommend you stay away from the comments then.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'll be keeping an eye on this comment on P's things FB page. On the post with Abbie going back to school.

Screenshot_20200817_185915.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So they give her sugar laden Ice Cream just before bedtime and then complain that she hasn't slept. Terrible parents. Abby is probably very sensitive to sugar etc in her diet it's a wonder she wasn't awake all night.
They should have put her first and returned home a day earlier or one of them should have stayed home with her to prepare her.
Abby doesn't thrive on chaos that's blatently obvious.
Poor kid she deserves much better than this
I can’t even imagine the actual number of grams of sugar A ingests on a daily basis. It’s mind boggling!
Sweet cereal in the mornings(why even buy that?), granola bars all throughout the day(those are full of sugar and sodium), donuts and whatever desserts they have on a daily basis! I wonder how her behavior and sleeping habits would be different if they cut out sugar? Let’s face it, they could all stand to ingest the least amount of sugar day to day!

I can’t even imagine the actual number of grams of sugar A ingests on a daily basis. It’s mind boggling!
Sweet cereal in the mornings(why even buy that?), granola bars all throughout the day(those are full of sugar and sodium), donuts and whatever desserts they have on a daily basis! I wonder how her behavior and sleeping habits would be different if they cut out sugar? Let’s face it, they could all stand to ingest the least amount of sugar day to day!
I know I thought diet was important with autism. I know a few people with autistic kids and they are pretty strict with their diet as well as having them on a routine. All this takes effort by the parents though. You have to put in the work which they don’t seem to want to do. Its really a shame for poor Abbie!

Reactions: 19
They already had her out of school for a week what would have been one more day to try to get her caught up on sleep, Or maybe even another week. It’s not like they have jobs or anything to do.

And from my understanding, her missing school isn’t an issue to where she would be behind on anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Anyone follow @afriendforlillybug on IG? Wish they could teach the maASSs's a few things, or everything.

Reactions: 1
I still can’t believe they don’t have A on a schedule. Their videos came up as suggested because I used to watch them before things went really downhill. An autistic friend is the one who turned me into the clues to look out for in terms of exploitation rather than education.

I want Isiah to take photography classes. It’s so obvious it’s a passion of his, and probably why he has a desktop in addition to his laptop at school. This is his chance to find himself. His parents have already threatened that by showing his college, dorm, and roommate, knowing their followers aren’t above bothering him at school. He needs time to grow up on his own not with everyone from the FA sphere haunting him.

I can’t believe they didn’t get Ab back on a school schedule and dragged her to NC. It wasn’t even a pandemic and my siblings didn’t follow me to drop me off at college, and they can understand the idea more than I think Ab could.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
my first thread title! Thanks everyone!

those first day of school pictures are so sad. Abbie probably couldn't even comprehend that she had school in the morning. She wasn't excited. Her whole routine has been thrown off and they did nothing to prepare her for it.
Somewhere in her soul, I hope Abbie is mad at her parents for setting her up for a disaster in this way..if not disaster, then at least discomfort, confusion, fatigue, etc. On the other hand, I hope she's not mad.since she can't actually tell them.

• Heart
So they give her sugar laden Ice Cream just before bedtime and then complain that she hasn't slept. Terrible parents. Abby is probably very sensitive to sugar etc in her diet it's a wonder she wasn't awake all night.
They should have put her first and returned home a day earlier or one of them should have stayed home with her to prepare her.
Abby doesn't thrive on chaos that's blatently obvious.
Poor kid she deserves much better than this
Also, it’s common for kids to need a few days to a week to adjust back to a normal schedule after vacation. With her special needs, it would likely take longer. They know that. Disgusting parents. There was no reason whatsoever for the entire family to go to drop a kid off at college. They are stupid, fat, selfish hogs. I feel sorry for Abbie. I’m sure her first day of school was horrible for her. They don’t care. When people say you’re crappy parents A&P, THIS IS WHY! You put “sweet girl” (your cash cow) last and never put her need a first. Then you vlog it for all to see to make money off your crappy parenting. Unbelievable

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I think they forgot her meds again and when they realized it they got them into her way too late last night. That's why she's nodding off. And a couple hours after they finally kicked in it was "Wake up sweet girl!". They are garbage parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Now, more than ever, they could dedicate a lot of time to Abbie. However, I’m sure all their time will be spent on themselves and their me time. So sad for Abbie, all they use her for is their income and their wants! So ridiculous, I hope they realize someday that they dropped the ball with Abbie....they are self centered so that won’t happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
you shouldn't be able to force your kid to move out and make it seem like he's never coming back but still control his every move. You can't have it both ways. Who did he ask to take this picture?? How embarrassing!
Right about now the roommate is probably contacting the housing office saying SAVE ME

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.