Fathering Autism #44 Zilla the Shrew cries boo hoo cause Isaiah flew and left the zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Utter BS! We will see them taking her out for an 8 pm “Ice Cream” Run, or some other sugar filled pre bed snack in the upcoming vlog! The only one that is so excited is 🐷’s fat ass! I guarantee there were zero hippo crocodile tears from that heifer when dropping Sweet Girl off this morning! 🙄
Would it really be that bad if they gave her a sleep aid?
It actually could cause major issues. One of her medications, I believe that you'll have talked about, was Clonidine. It lowers the blood pressure in a person's body and is usually used as a sleep aide. If you combine it with other sleep aides, it can cancel out what that medication does or can cause major medical issues. Parents are advised never to give OTC sleep aides, if the doctor is prescribing sleep medication.

Reactions: 5
Both of them "are so excited about school starting. Abbie is not. According to Ass, she is struggling this morning. (Which should come to no surprise to us.)

Just realized this was posted at about 9 am. They might be running late, again. View attachment 214540
Poor Abbie.. with a camera shoved in her face. She is having a hard time. I bet Prilly can hardly wait.

Reactions: 13
It’s not but that’s all they have right now. 2018 is really when their vlog took off, I think a lot of people watched regardless of what they talked about. Most vlogs were Assa blabbing at the camera while Abbie was at school and he put a little autism in there to stick to the theme. I just don’t know how that is going work now.

It’s not but that’s all they have right now. 2018 is really when their vlog took off, I think a lot of people watched regardless of what they talked about. Most vlogs were Assa blabbing at the camera while Abbie was at school and he put a little autism in there to stick to the theme. I just don’t know how that is going work now.

They do give her a sleeping pill. If Abby doesn't want to sleep....Abby doesn't sleep.

Reactions: 2
Just came home from work, give me twenty minutes to unwind and I'll start a new thread. I'll go with: Isaiah is free and little Miss P cried me! me! me! all the way home by @whatamidoinghere, because it had the most votes. Any objections?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Bet she can't wait to drop off Abbie at school so P & A can have some 'adult time'. :sick:😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Comment from instagram.... these people have no clue!!

Um excuse me ma’am, when did you get permission to grow up so dang fast!?😭😭 slow down girlfriend next thing ya know mom and dad, she’s going to be 21 asking for tattoos and if she can have one of those bomb af cocktails Asa makes.😂 I’m just kidding.. or am I?😆

• Sad
  • Wow

Again with the "sophomore year" narrative. Look at all that sugar the poor thing is consuming before bed.
Whoa! You cannot even make this crap up! They really are that stupid. It was excitement that kept her awake.. Sure dumb ass!! Whatever you say.. 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Bet she can't wait to drop off Abbie at school so P & A can have some 'adult time'. :sick:😂
In one of the older vlogs, Priscilla mentions that Assa doesn’t touch her. It almost made me gag to think about them touching each other. Was surprised they kept that in the vlog.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.