Fathering Autism #44 Zilla the Shrew cries boo hoo cause Isaiah flew and left the zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you mean this one? 30 August last year. Welcome by the way.
I wonder how this would of played out with out them acting for the camera. Also don’t think that was the best time to discuss it for a bit of footage whilst Abbie is standing there ready explode.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You really needed to add all of what is going on with Abbie, from non-potty trained, aggression, constant need for supervision, eloping, cognitive level, etc., when posing that question. Yes, there are some programs for teenagers and adults on the Autism Spectrum. Even App State has one. Most require the students to have some ability to function at a higher level than where Abbie is at. They require the individual to want to know, that they want to go to college. They want to know that that individual will go on to be employed, which usually means that they would also be able to do Voc Rehab skills. There is a reason she isn’t going into that side of the program. Most states/counties cannot support 1-to-1 ratio of support with vocational rehabilitation. Meaning that an individual needs someone constantly with them to be able to perform a job. I know in NC, none of our counties can support this need. They just cannot have a capable adult, stand over and constantly do hand-over-hand or constant supervision, for an IDD person to be able to work. The state/county will evaluate the individual and eventually label them as “unemployable” or “unable to provide VR services.”
In our state/county, Abbie would have been evaluated last year and they would have decided if Abbie meet the qualifications to stay in a VR class room or move to a non-VR class. If she stayed in a VR class, the school would be able to receive funding for her education time for that part of the program. She also could be taken to small job sites to learn how to do small jobs.
Those are usually the individuals that colleges and universities are looking for. The ones that can do more. Sadly, Abbie cannot function on a level to even be able to stay in a classroom independently for any amount of time, without an aide right beside her or food in front of her.
I can only see Asa and/or Priscilla now, trying to sue colleges and universities for discriminating against their daughter and for not accepting her in their program.
Still waiting for her to answer, I will c&P the above. She has a Masters of Science in Special Education · and works at
Florida Gulf Coast University , Accommodations Coordinator/Adjunct Instructor for College of Arts and Sciences ·

Reactions: 2
This is getting ridiculous now.
I truly feel sorry for these followers... It's not normal to live a life around people your never going to be involved with! This is nothing but a cult and these poor followers continue to send money and gifts and now go on Amazon to buy an APP t-shirt!

Reactions: 13
Well I would judge the f out of them if they put her in care. They raised money for this house on the premise that she would live in it long after they were dead.
It was a fairy tale from the beginning. The house is for themselves and for no one else.
He started this vlog to make a living from it, the whole awareness crap is a lie to come of as the super dad from space.
They used the vlog to push Mrs. Maassive's "buissiness", they admirers are willing custumers of her overprized gloop.
But i must admitt he' s an excellent manipulator, the leghumpers are kissing his feet and are attacking everyone who risk to critizise their great master.
I bet they're laughing their axx off about them, when they're counting the money, looking at the presents their sent them and reading their naiv comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I had to go back and listen, lol then they want him to facetime everything that happened?????? WTF!!!!! Let the kid live his life for once!! Theirs no reason for him to Facetime you everything that happened, you wanna know when he takes a crap too??? Good Lord, the poor kid!!
AND BIG PRILLY'S GOTTA STOP WITH THE CRYING. For pity's sake, take a look at the parents who're watching their sons & daughters being deployed.
THEY MAKE ME SICK.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Reactions: 2
I truly feel sorry for these followers... It's not normal to live a life around people your never going to be involved with! This is nothing but a cult and these poor followers continue to send money and gifts and now go on Amazon to buy an APP t-shirt!
It really is worrying. They genuinely feel part of them, queuing to desperately brush shoulders with a disabled child and her scummy parents. Fund them, defend them more than they would their own life, cry genuine tears etc. I mean to buy a T-shirt of a teen boys college who you have no immediate connections with is Very scary and under many different circumstances people would be questioning stalker/pedophilia!

Reactions: 15
It really is worrying. They genuinely feel part of them, queuing to desperately brush shoulders with a disabled child and her scummy parents. Fund them, defend them more than they would their own life, cry genuine tears etc. I mean to buy a T-shirt of a teen boys college who you have no immediate connections with is Very scary and under many different circumstances people would be questioning stalker/pedophilia!
I agree 100% A&P should be ashamed of themselves!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another thing I’ve been thinking about.. that iPad should be with her all day long. They should be enforcing her to communicate with it. It should be on her physical body everywhere she goes. Have her use it to say hello/goodbye, etc. I worked with a nonverbal child 1:1 who used a DynaVox. She didn’t want to use it, but she was taught to carry it everywhere and actually use it. And to add pics/words that are actually useful.

And you’re right, they don’t talk “with” her. They talk “at” her. Never let her respond. Just yes or no questions. And the same old “are you excited? I’m so excited!” Wtf does she know about being excited? Just wish they would just sit with her and converse. Use sensory play. This poor child will never function in society and it is their fault. And sadly, they will use COVID as a reason she regressed. Not their fault! God forbid they are at fault. Poor Abbie. 😕
(Btw, hope I made sense. Lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
But i must admitt he' s an excellent manipulator, the leghumpers are kissing his feet and are attacking everyone who risk to critizise their great master.
I bet they're laughing their axx off about them, when they're counting the money, looking at the presents their sent them and reading their naiv comments.
Just think about Jim and Tammy Bakker... If you aren't in the states, just google the names... They built a fortune, off their followers. They went under financial scrutiny and that was their downfall, which just lead to more and more charges and allegations that came up... They used religion to get their funds and the television. The Maass's use Abbie and social media platforms, combined in all in with the LL MLM..
They remind me of the television evangelists growing up. They didn't always beg for money but asked people to contribute where they can. Even if it is a "like," "comment below," "check out our Amazon link," etc., it still makes them money..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Another thing I’ve been thinking about.. that iPad should be with her all day long. They should be enforcing her to communicate with it. It should be on her physical body everywhere she goes. Have her use it to say hello/goodbye, etc. I worked with a nonverbal child 1:1 who used a DynaVox. She didn’t want to use it, but she was taught to carry it everywhere and actually use it. And to add pics/words that are actually useful.

And you’re right, they don’t talk “with” her. They talk “at” her. Never let her respond. Just yes or no questions. And the same old “are you excited? I’m so excited!” Wtf does she know about being excited? Just wish they would just sit with her and converse. Use sensory play. This poor child will never function in society and it is their fault. And sadly, they will use COVID as a reason she regressed. Not their fault! God forbid they are at fault. Poor Abbie. 😕
(Btw, hope I made sense. Lol)
That applies to every kid (or adult) who's learning to talk, autism or not. The more (though not too much) and better you talk with them, the better they'll learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
“I live for routine” hahaha stop lying.
if that were true she would of made some effort to schedule all those no school days. I saw zero effort myself. Remember Abb thrives on chaos? I think they've proven quite the opposite. Abb stagnated being left to her own devices.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If Isaiah and his parents are that close, why in the world would he move to a university so far away?! He could have chosen to go one much closer to his parents house (30-45min away) this way they have a healthy separation - he can "stretch his wings" and yet he doesn't feel like they are so far away if he feels homesick he can come home - or if adulting became too difficult, they can go check on him.

I'm very close with my parents, and when I was in college/young adulthood, I wouldn't live more than 45min away - It kept a healthy balance for someone who is prone to being homesick as a child.
Perhaps he wants the distance and he wants his own life.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It was a fairy tale from the beginning. The house is for themselves and for no one else.
He started this vlog to make a living from it, the whole awareness crap is a lie to come of as the super dad from space.
They used the vlog to push Mrs. Maassive's "buissiness", they admirers are willing custumers of her overprized gloop.
Even for themselves, that house is a bad idea. I get the feeling Prilly can hardly climb up the stairs. Just wait ten more years.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Perhaps he wants the distance and he wants his own life.
He may want the distance and his own life but for most "close families," they don't seek that.. They actually crave coming back home and being part of that family unit, every chance they get.. Priscilla makes it this huge production about how "close" of a family they are.. If that was the case, Isaiah would not have looked at a school, three states away.. Especially when he could have had a free education at any state school/university in Florida, whereas they are paying out-of-state tuition, for him to be in NC. "Close family" doesn't choose those options. He could have went to Miami and been far away but able to come home a lot easier on the weekends. He won't be able to come back home, but for larger breaks or when the school shuts down and forces him to leave..

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.