Fathering Autism #44 Zilla the Shrew cries boo hoo cause Isaiah flew and left the zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Juicy Lucy for the thread name.

I just hope that I didn't screw it up.

Since a TL;DR of the last thread gets requested (at the bottom of the page), why not start with a new and improved tradition?
The last thread dealt with the aftermath of the supposed CPS visit. There is one girl who tries to build a following start a movement to take all them evil gossip sites down (preferably with a dead petition). They are such meanies, you guyssss!
Our favourite family of failures hauled everyones ass (including Grandma and Grandpa) and a ton of stuff for Isaiahs palace dorm room to NC to help with moving in. Nevermind the pandemic, rules are for plebs, not for famous youtubers!
P. became no. 1 sales person. So she is a successful professional hunbot now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Love the recap😊
This made me think of 🐷
And guys the mascara has unicorn poop and magical shaw butter

117445255_10219562499787667_583588459780664865_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Great recap, Salty! I was never any good at those... lol
Maybe I'm just a lazy marshmallow... lol 😆😆🤣🤣
Yeah, I am not too good either. My summarys are either very long and boring as hell, or like one sentence. It was somehow easier this time.
Maybe someone can write a short summary on the first page. Doesn't need to be the one starting the thread.

Reactions: 5
Assa Maassives face, once again, is the icing on the donut cake!😂
View attachment 209787
You all are so funny, creative & clever! Not only is the pic hysterical in itself, the added “icing on the donut cake” just makes it even FUNNIER!!! 🤣

Thank you ALL for truly making me LOL!!! This is a fun f’n group! Perfect as I’ve been in total quarantine since March. 😷

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You all are so funny, creative & clever! Not only is the pic hysterical in itself, the added “icing on the donut cake” just makes it even FUNNIER!!! 🤣

Thank you ALL for truly making me LOL!!! This is a fun f’n group! Perfect as I’ve been in total quarantine since March. 😷
❤Awe! Thank You! It is so nice to share in laughter with you as well as everyone else. 2020 has just sucked! We need an outlet to relax and let loose! ❤ cheers to more smiles!🍩

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh for duck's sake. I just can't with her. Man, I wish I wasn't muted on Lipstick Mama. Why all the big push to recruit? You are #1 in the US. But I guess you need to expand your #Fempire worldwide. Gross.

To those who are thinking about joining her pyramid scheme, Please please please research the company you are willing to selling your soul. She is only successful because of the fans of Abbie's.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh for duck's sake. I just can't with her. Man, I wish I wasn't muted on Lipstick Mama. Why all the big push to recruit? You are #1 in the US. But I guess you need to expand your #Fempire worldwide. Gross.

To those who are thinking about joining her pyramid scheme, Please please please research the company you are willing to selling your soul. She is only successful because of the fans of Abbie's.
It's an obsession... multi level obsession... lol... I feel like her self-esteem is tied to it or depends on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.