Fathering Autism #44 Zilla the Shrew cries boo hoo cause Isaiah flew and left the zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He may want the distance and his own life but for most "close families," they don't seek that.. They actually crave coming back home and being part of that family unit, every chance they get.. Priscilla makes it this huge production about how "close" of a family they are.. If that was the case, Isaiah would not have looked at a school, three states away.. Especially when he could have had a free education at any state school/university in Florida, whereas they are paying out-of-state tuition, for him to be in NC. "Close family" doesn't choose those options. He could have went to Miami and been far away but able to come home a lot easier on the weekends. He won't be able to come back home, but for larger breaks or when the school shuts down and forces him to leave..
Perhaps he wants to be independent and perhaps they aren't as close off camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Both of them "are so excited about school starting. Abbie is not. According to Ass, she is struggling this morning. (Which should come to no surprise to us.)

Just realized this was posted at about 9 am. They might be running late, again.
20200817_095210.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Both of them "are so excited about school starting. Abbie is not. According to Ass, she is struggling this morning. (Which should come to no surprise to us.)

Just realized this was posted at about 9 am. They might be running late, again. View attachment 214540
She’s Completely out of it. Not sure if tiredness or medication but fancy turning up at school like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Just realized this was posted at about 9 am. They might be running late, again. View attachment 214540
Poor girl. She definitely isn't ready for school today. They are just happy to be able to drop her off. I am actually shocked that they weren't sitting in the parking lot, when the teachers got there. I just hope that they give her a small nap at school and then Asa and Priscilla keep her awake all afternoon. If not, this will be such a bumpy few weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s Completely out of it. Not sure if tiredness or medication but fancy turning up at school like that.
I totally expected this level of exhaustion from Abbie. It's an absolute sin the lack of routine.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
hey if it makes them pay attention to their pets then I'll take it lol
Yes, especially poor Sandy. She needs a lot of attention and play time. If it takes them pushing the merchandise to play with her, go right ahead. Just don't stop when the sales come in!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

They should have eased her into school slowly, reintroduced her routine etc. Instead they took her on a road trip for views and ignored her needs. They all didn't bed to take Isaiah

They should have eased her into school slowly, reintroduced her routine etc. Instead they took her on a road trip for views and ignored her needs. They all didn't bed to take Isaiah
Need

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel so sorry for her.
I do too, she’s just a prop isn’t she to them. How can you do that to your child and then show it to the world and receive praise??

Yes, Prilly. She was so excited about school that she stayed up late. The lies you tell yourself to make it okay that Abbie is truly struggling make me sick.
That last photo :( Surely they must of known they needed prepare her, not just scream sophomore i am so excited!! Really careless parenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Yes, Prilly. She was so excited about school that she stayed up late. The lies you tell yourself to make it okay that Abbie is truly struggling make me sick.
Utter BS! We will see them taking her out for an 8 pm “Ice Cream” Run, or some other sugar filled pre bed snack in the upcoming vlog! The only one that is so excited is 🐷’s fat ass! I guarantee there were zero hippo crocodile tears from that heifer when dropping Sweet Girl off this morning! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is like on the vlog yesterday...P thought it was so important to have a pic of Abbie in Isaiahs dorm room. Why?
And excited my ass. Abbie has no concept of time. They could have said "Abbie you go to Mars tomorrow!" and she would have no clue.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
But even their autism related content isn't 100% accurate either..especially since we all know they hate listening to therapists and experts and the #actuallyautistic community.
It’s not but that’s all they have right now. 2018 is really when their vlog took off, I think a lot of people watched regardless of what they talked about. Most vlogs were Assa blabbing at the camera while Abbie was at school and he put a little autism in there to stick to the theme. I just don’t know how that is going work now.

Would it really be that bad if they gave her a sleep aid?

Reactions: 3

Again with the "sophomore year" narrative. Look at all that sugar the poor thing is consuming before bed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
she butchered butcher box scallops, and whatever else that was.
i bet teachers are pissed sending a child to school, one week late, and who has absolutely no capacity to meaningfully participate
she should only do 1/2 days this week
#let the school deal with our ill preparedness

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.